THREE

Pluviophile & Ombrophobia (TwinklingStarlight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Un-beta. Probably have spelling and grammar error. 

-Jar♡

*****

 

2 weeks had passed since Taekwoon's first day on school. Taekwoon admitted that school this time was pretty fun. He got some friends, Hakyeon, Ravi, Ken, Hakyeon's little brother Hyuk and his boyfriend, Hongbin. They were cute, Hyuk and Hongbin. Taekwoon admired Hongbin on how he can control Hyuk's naughtiness, but sometimes Hongbin was just the same as that satan Hyuk. 

Taekwoon found out that Ravi and Ken were boyfriends when he saw they were kissing in the toilet. He was not really surprised though, he can see how they flirt shamelessly in the class. They apologized to him, saying that they don't want to scared Taekwoon with their relationship on Taekwoon's first day at school. He found them cute.

 

"So hyung, what you said to her?" Hyuk asked his brother. They were walking back from school together, three of them. They were neighbors by chance, Hakyeon's house was only at the back of his house. Taekwoon found out when Hakyeon screamed at his balcony's room when  he saw Taekwoon at his backyard. Not forgot to mention that Hakyeon jumped excitedly knowing they were neighbors. 

"I told her that I'm homoual" They were –Hakyeon and Hyuk– talking about a girl who confessed to Hakyeon at school today. "Wait, you're homo?" Taekwoon asked. "Urm, yeah. Are that bothers you?" Hakyeon asked back. "No no, it's not. I'm bi anyway" Taekwoon was surprised, he never ever admitted nor said his ual out loud. But he found it's okay to tell them, especially the tanned boy, Taekwoon don't know why, but he felt comfortable to tell anything at Hakyeon. "Really?" Hakyeon who was standing beside Taekwoon asked, somehow, Hakyeon's face was lighten up. Taekwoon hummed in response. 

Hyuk said something that Taekwoon can't heard but he heard Hyuk yelped in pain as Hakyeon smacked his head. Taekwoon don't miss on how Hakyeon's cheeks reddened. "Taek, my house or yours today?" Hakyeon asked. That nickname doesn't bother Taekwoon, Hakyeon had called him that a few days ago, babbling that it's cute and Taekwoon only shrugged his shoulder when Hakyeon asked if it's okay to call him Taek. Only Hakyeon have his permission to call him like that. Ken once argued with Hakyeon about Taekwoon's nickname, after a few loving punches exchange, they decided to give Leo as Taekwoon's nickname. 

"Mine" Taekwoon replied. Since they were in the same class, they always do their homework together, fortunately they were neighbors. Sometimes they would watch some movies together if there's no homework given or they already finished it. It's either at Hakyeon's house or Taekwoon's. Taekwoon found it comfortable –again– whenever he was alone with Hakyeon. His mom squealed loudly like a teenage girl when Taekwoon brought Hakyeon over a week ago. Faking a sob and mumbling about his baby finally have a friend.

"Oh, okay! See you later Taek!" Hakyeon said, running to his house with Hyuk. Taekwoon waved back at Hyuk who grinned widely. 

 

 

"Taekwoon~"

"Taekwoon?"

"Taekwooonnn!"

"Taekkie~"

"What is it Hakyeon?" Taekwoon sighed and looked back at Hakyeon who lay on his bed. "I'm bored" Hakyeon pouted. "Do your homework" Taekwoon replied, turned back to face his homework. "I'm already finish it" Hakyeon mumbled out. "Taaeekk~" "For god sake–" Hakyeon's face paint with confuse look at why Taekwoon didn't finish his words.

Taekwoon suddenly get up. Dashed out from his room, leaving confused Hakyeon behind.

He heard it.

I heard it.

Taekwoon clumsily wore his shoes and went out from his house, ignored Hakyeon's shout. As soon as his feet stepped on the grass, rains immediately poured on him, soaked his cloth with water. It's had be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter