FOUR

Pluviophile & Ombrophobia (TwinklingStarlight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One month had passed since that rainy day. Hakyeon had fall asleep on Taekwoon's chest while Taekwoon san lullaby for him. Hakyeon woke up with Taekwoon's face in front of him. Sleeping soundly, eyes closed and lips part apart. Hakyeon swore he felt butterflies flying in his stomach.

They were not lovers. But they do kiss. You can say they were friends with benefits. 

 

"You're so obvious, N." Ken said during their break. They were eating together, six of them, but Taekwoon needed to meet the football teacher at that time, so Ken took the golden opportunity to speak about the-not-so-really-obvious-crush (according to Hakyeon)  of  Hakyeon. "What?" Hakyeon said, foods full in his mouth. "Ya! Don't talk while eating! It's disgusting." Ravi said, face scrunched in disgust. "Said who took shower in 7 seconds." Hongbin mocked. 

"What so obvious?" Hakyeon repeat after he gulped down his foods. "Your-so-secret-crush on Taekwoon." Ken stated the matter of fact. "And I wonder if he really dense or pretend to not know it." Ken added. 

"He doesn't know. I guess." Said Hakyeon slowly.

"You guys are kissing like lovers, but you're not lovers." Hongbin said, making Hakyeon groaned. "Why don't you ask him?" Hyuk asked. "Ask what, brat." Hakyeon glared at his brother. "Ask if he loves you, –ouch! Why you hit me?!" Hyuk rubbed his head, glaring at his boyfriend. "Be polite towards your brother kiddo." Hongbin said. "Your boyfriend is better than you Hyukkie." Hakyeon and Hongbin grinned when Hyuk mumbled "stupid hyung, stupid boyfriend" "aaaaaannndd, I do not want to ask. What if he doesn't loves me? What will happen next? What if he ignore me? Omg I don't want to be ignored!" 

. . . . .            . 

"Guys?!" Hakyeon looked at his right, saw Hongbin who trying to win Hyuk's heart back by doing ugly face. Eww, ugly bean. Hakyeon thought. He then looked in front, saw Ken and Ravi eating each other faces. 

"Guys!" 

No reply. 

"Ya! Don't ignore me!" Hakyeon pinched Hongbin's arm beside him and threw Hyuk's fries towards the wild w.o.f –war of hormones–  men in front of him. 

"I wish Taekwoon was here." Hakyeon pouted. 

 

 

"Hakyeon?"

"Hmm?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Hakyeon snuggled close into Taekwoon's embrace. They were in Taekwoon's room. Cuddling. It's raining outside. Taekwoon place a soft kiss onto Hakyeon's head. "You've been quiet ever since recess ended today. Did something happened when I'm gone?" "No, nothing happened." Hakyeon looked up at Taekwoon, pecked Taekwoon's lips. "I just miss you." Hakyeon added, resting his head on Taekwoon's broad chest. Taekwoon kept silent, but he tightened his grip on Hakyeon's waist. Hakyeon took it as 'I miss you too'

"It's raining." Said Hakyeon, looked at the window painted with rain's drop. Taekwoon hummed in response. "You don't want to go out? It's okay if you want to go, I'm fine, you doesn't have to hold yourself for me, I'm used to be alo–" Hakyeon's words have been cut by a pair of lips on his. Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon slowly. Just like the rain that pouring outside. Taekwoon cupped Hakyeon's face and deepened the kiss. Hakyeon eagerly kissed back, hands clutched onto Taekwoon's shirt–like his life was depend on it. 

They broke apart when their lungs need oxygen. Taekwoon pecked Hakyeon's lips before saying "Don't worry about me." He then put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter