FIVE

Pluviophile & Ombrophobia (TwinklingStarlight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taekwoon was nervous, and scared. Nervous that he might said the wrong words. Scared that Hakyeon might rejected him. His palms were sweating too much. He stood up from the couch in the Music Room, then sat back, seconds later he stood up and sat back again. Gosh, Taekwoon was so nervous. He buried his face in his hands, calming himself down. Then he heard it, the door clicked open. 

Taekwoon immediately stood up. "Hakyeon-ah." He called, but the person in front of him, isn't Hakyeon. Instead of a boy, it's a girl. 

"Who are you?" Taekwoon asked. 

"I love you." The girl suddenly said.

"I-i'm sorry," Taekwoon was taken aback by the sudden confess.

"B-but.." 

"I'm sorry, I don't love you," Taekwoon said. "I don't even know you to be honest." Taekwoon added. The girl suddenly laughed. "Me? Love you? Haha. What a horrible joke. Ridiculous." The girl laughed for a second, then her face turn evil. "I wonder why Hakyeon loves you so much," The girl stared evilly at Taekwoon, but Taekwoon stay still, no emotions were shown on his face. "And I wonder what's so great about you to make him rejected me." The girl said while walking slowly towards Taekwoon. 

Taekwoon saw her name tag, "Kang So Young." Taekwoon read out aloud. "Yes, Kang So Young, the person that Hakyeon should loved, not you, Jung Taek Woon." She said Taekwoon's name one by one, an evil smirk on her face. 

She stopped right in front Taekwoon, she then tip toed and whispered into Taekwoon's ear. "You want to confess huh? Sadly, I won't let it happen." Before Taekwoon can even react, she kissed Taekwoon, after the door creaked open. She wrapped her hands around Taekwoon's neck and pressed her body hard onto Taekwoon's. She then broke apart and said "If I can't have Hakyeon, then, you can't too." She smirked when Taekwoon's eyes caught the door close. 

"Hakyeon!" Taekwoon called, pushed her away and dashed out from the room. Kang So Young looked smug. 

 

Hakyeon ran, ran, and ran. He gathered all his strength and ran as fast as he can. Pushed all the students away from his path and went out from the school. He heard Taekwoon's voice, calling his name, screaming his name, but Hakyeon was too hurt.

He shouldn't have a high expectation, hell, he shouldn't fall in love in the first place. But it was too late. He knew that Taekwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter