ONE

Pluviophile & Ombrophobia (TwinklingStarlight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon really likes the rain. The sound of them crying make him forget everything. People called him weirdo because he liked to walk in rain. Without an umbrella, and he rarely catch a cold or fever after it, which make him more weirder. 

But he doesn't care what people said about him. He never care.

Whenever he had problems, he'll search the rain to take comfort from it. But, rain don't always come, right?

That's why when the rain come, he took no time to stand under it. Crying together with the rain. Or just walk under it. 

His friends don't question about his habit though. Well, if he had any friends. The reality was, he had no friends since his last, only friend, Myungsoo, moved to another country.

Not like he care about having no friends though.

Well, maybe sometimes he do care.

Sometimes, he do feel like wanting a friend, a friend who he can trust to, a friend who he can tell his problems to instead of the rain.

But it's okay, the rain was way much better. 

 

***

"We're going to move to Seoul" Taekwoon's father said during dinner. Taekwoon hate moving. Because it means he will meet new neighbors, new people, and the most terrified him was new school. He already moved to a new city a few times before. This was the 4th time already.

New school always . Because nobody know him and nobody know his weird habit. They might expect someone who normal, not someone who loves walking in rain, and did I mention that Taekwoon is a quiet person? No? Okay.

Taekwoon is not a mute, he talk. He do talk. But rarely. Why? Because he hate his own voice. Why again? Because someone said that his voice was 'ugly' during his kindergarten time. Who? How many questions you want to ask? 

His noonas squealed loudly after hearing his father statement. They love to traveling, that's why. So here he are, in his room, packing up his things into boxes. 

A week later, he was in his room. His new bedroom. One thing more on why he hate to move; to unpack and rearranged his things. Taekwoon sighed while putting his last cd on the shelf.  He plopped down on his bed, exhausted. 3 big boxes more to do. Thinking about that make him frown. 

He was feeling sleepy, his eyes close and open repeatedly. Then he heard it, his very favorite sound, his very favorite music.

He jolted up, ran to downstairs where his mother was cleaning the living room. Taekwoon dashed out from his house, doesn't bother to reply when his mom shouted where he was going. Doesn't she heard the rain? Duhh.

It was Taekwoon's first day here, and it's raining. Wow. What a nice thing to welcome him. Taekwoon was new here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter