preview 02

안브레이가벌UNBREAKABLE ☼Bangtan Sonyeondan's Sister Group☼now slaying kpop 24/7


 

"UNNIE!" 

 
"stop screaming maknae! you scared us" The leader told the youngest member who screamed like a high-pitched dolphin. Their maknae plopped herself down beside their leader. The girls were sitted on the ground, taking a rest after practicing the dance routine they started learning like a month ago. The maknae motioned her members to move closer to her,apparently she was about to deliver a very important news. Their rapper noticed that their youngest member was rather teary eyed.
 
"are you okay maknae?" she asked, their maknae just shook her head.
 
"this must be something serious" The lead vocalist commented in a rather serious tone, she was expecting the worst for whatever the news was going to be.
 
"Dahee-unnie, she..they said Glam is going to disband...just rumors but still...unnie deul..i-" that's when she finally broken down into tears, her older members just embraced her into a group hug. they themselves don't know what to say
 
"it's true, they are going to disband" came in a voice that were familiar to the girls for a year now.
 
"Eunhye unnie!"The group's main rapper went away from the group's embrace and went beside their manager.
 
Eunhye was a lot of things she was a former trainee of JYP, she was supposed to be a member of Miss A but Suzy was chosen instead and she didn't make the cut. She had a scandal at the last minute, She dated Jay Park who was also in a lot of trouble that time, he left 2pm and jyp, while Eunhye decided that Jay was more important to her than her career, she also left jyp. However, the two of them eventually broke up, she was left with nothing. But she suddenly received a call from Bang Sihyuk, one of the former composers of JYP, asking her to take care of his girls, while she can also work as a composer and producer in the company. She didn't hesitate she didn't mind managing a kpop group, as long as she can still make music in the process. She has no hope in debuting after all the bad things she went through. She honestly think it was better that way. 
 
Eunhye right now was happy to manage the girls of Unbreakable, She is honestly wishing that she could wipe off the worry in them about the whole Dahee and Glam issue, She is aware of how ugly things could behind the scenes of the kpop industry,if their group name serves them right. The girls won't break. She believed that they won't and all she can do now is motivate them.
 
"all those things are true...but you guys remember...you are different" Eunhye faced each girls and gave them a comforting pat on the shoulder.
 
"that's right girls! and we are unbreakable remember?"the leader exclaimed while pumping her fist in the air. Her group mates followed her gesture and finally they were able to smile despite the news. The girls continued on with practice, Eunhye however approached Jiyeon who was awfully quiet the entire time. The other members were about to stop but Eunhye motioned for them to continue, she lead Jiyeon to the corner.
 
"jiyeonnie...Bang Pdnim is asking for you in his office" Eunhye told the group's leader, but Jiyeon merely nodded and excused herself.
 
'she's not very good at expressing her emotions...i better summon that brat and make Jiyeonnie smile again' Eunhye thought to herself with a smile as she head towards a different practicing where the other half of Double J was at.

 

Jiyeon was still upset about the recent news she heard, She wore a straight face as she walked towards Bang Pdnim's office. She was received by that comforting fatherly aura that their CEO gave, Namjoon was already settled in his seat, Namjoon gave her an arrogant smirk. It's as if he knew what Sihyuk wants with her. Jiyeon took her seat right accross the Rapmonster.
 
"youre the visual"Bang Pdnim said, quickly cutting to the chase.
 
"what?!!!"
 
"you heard him right and your first project will be with us"Namjoon added, his smirk getting more arrogant at the passing seconds.
 
"what do you mean....please please please i really... the camera..."Jiyeon's head was hurting as she imagines the cameras focusing on her every movement. Her vision was beginning to be hazy.
 
"dont pass out yet its too early,you know you cant do anything about it right?"Bang Pdnim said while mimicking Namjoon's arrogant smirk.

So much for a fatherly aura, Sihyuk Bang PDnim is also a big tease. He knew Jiyeon's fear of the camera's watching her and in order for her to get rid of the fear, he decided to make her the visual of the group. It didn't hurt that she was also a pretty lady. He was silently praying that a certain Shim Changmin won't march in his office and demand for the Bighit CEO not to tease Jiyeon too much. He was cringing at the mere thought of meeting the devil maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki.
 
"arasso..."Jiyeon finally gave up, the disappointment in her voice evident.

"but what is with a project with them?" she asked
 
"remember sangnamja?" Rapmonster answered her question with a question.
 
"the song i composed of course.so what about sangnamja?" she stated as a matter of fact, fighting the urge to roll her eyes.
 
"congrats youll be the main actress!!!" Namjoon said enthusiastically, he was squeezing her shoulders to relieve her tension.
 
"i cant believe this"Jiyeon was dumbfounded she was lost for words.
 
"filming starts 2 days from now" Bang Pdnim told her even, not helping with her anxiousness at all.

'oh you've got to be kidding me' she thought to herself

The rest of the girls finally mastered the dance routine, their choreographer taught them. They thought they'll finally have free time after this, they thought wrong. Son Seungdok still has plans for them afterall. Right after the last beat of the music, he clapped his hands and told them of his plans "alright girls good job and this time you'll be learning your sunbaenim's dance Boy In luv"

The girls stared at him like they couldn't believe what their choreographer just said "but oppa! i thought we can rest" the maknae didn't even hesistate and whined.

"maknae-ah...you know this is just a start of a lot more ADVENTURES right?" Seungdok asked the maknae with a smile, The maknae appologized not liking one bit of the adventures Seungdok was talking about along with his smile. "leader-ssi.."

"yes Seungdok oppa?"

"you'll teach everyone the choreography of Boy in Luv"Seungdok told her while patting her shoulder.

"what did i miss?"a voice came in and they all faced the direction were it came from

"Jiyeonnie!!!!!"they called out to her and ran to her side.

"The devi- i mean Seungdok oppa wants us to dance Boy In luv!!"the maknae said while hugging the older girl.

"boy in luv? this again?"Jiyeon thought she didn't have to think about it till the next two days but everywhere she goes...it keeps on reminding her about being the visual of the group and being in her first MV as the lead actress for a song she composed.

"what do you mean Jinnie?"someone asked her

"well she is going to appear as the lead actress in Bangtan's Boy In luv music video...and well girls say hello to your visual!"Son Seungdok ansewered for her.


"UWWAAA WE KNEW IT!! CONGRATS JINNIE!!"her groupmates were so proud of her. Jiyeon thanked her groupmates but she was still staring at Son Seungdok

"you knew!"she pointed accusingly at him

"of course..i always know anything that happens in this building" He said while winking at the members of Unbreakable.

"and Jinnie...you should teach the other members too"Seungdok was to leave the practice room, but suddenly someone came in...no literally ran inside and grabbed someone who Seungdok was speaking too. Of course it was no other than Jungkook who was dragging Jiyeon away even before someone could stop them and complain.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!"everyone in the room screamed but the door was shut and the culprit could no longer hear them or rather not planing to stop and listen anyway.



Jungkook was called by Eunhye that Jiyeon is awfully being quiet again, she is the type of person who would rather keep her emotions to herself. Jungkook knew how to put a smile on her face immediately, now they found themselves staring at icecream displayed infront of them.

"you know they will kill right"Jiyeon finally spoke after they quietly walked towards the icecream parlor, her eyes were still fixed however on the ice-cream she specifically liked.
 
"don't worry princess, i will kneel down infront of them so that they'll forgive us" Jungkook chuckled and finally giving her a toothy grin. Jiyeon faced him and mimicked the smile on his face.
 
"jungkookie...no us...just you"She placed her finger on Jungkook's chest, poking it repeatedly.
 
Jungkook suddenly grabbed her finger towards his mouth and attempted to bite it

"YAH!"
 
Jungkook placed her finger down but Jungkook suddenly decided to act silly infront of the other people and do cutesy gestures that made him look like a cute little puppy.
 
Jiyeon finally laughs and Jungkook is proud at making her laugh again. Jiyeon knew that Jungkook was aware that she was in an unpleasant mood today, but just like those usual days, she is grateful because he doesn't acts but insteads do things to make her happy.
 
Jungkook placed his hand on top of her head and ruffled her hair.
 
"so what flavor does my princess wants?"He asked her.
 
Even if she didn't intend it to happen her heart fluttered after hearing the Jungkook refer to her as 'my princess" this isn't the first time he called her that, but when Jungkook was eyeing her intensely while his hand while still resting on top of her head..she could feel her cheeks warm up and her heart skipping a beat,but she decided to shake the feeling off and broke off their staring contest. Still, she couldn't think straight. Jungkook noticed that she grew quiet again so he calls her name. "Jiyeon-ah"
 
"same old same old" she finally went back to reality
 
Jungkook smiles and orders for her 3 scoops of cookie dough,mint chocolate and vanilla ice cream just for her. He knew that these were her all time favorites.He knew that she has a habit of eating cookie dough even before it is placed on the oven, while she finds mint chocolate taste awfully like toothpaste but she is wierdly drawn to it, Vanilla is just her all time favorite since she was little. He knew her that much....he knew a lot about her even more than what kind of icecream she likes. He got himself a simple scoop of chocolate icecream.
 
The two of them sat down and started to eat their icecream, well...Jiyeon was indeed eating. But Jungkook was only observing her,watching her intently.She finished her 3 scoops fast, this was a record breaker even for the 'shikshim' that she was, however Jungkook wasn't prepared nor expecting of what she was about to do next.Joo suddenly stood up near him, she leaned down, stopping just above his hand, she began to the chocolate icecream that melted on his hands.

"Jeon Jungkook! you eat the icecream you don't let it melt, that's the biggest sin to icecream!"she goes lecturing him about food but he merely nodded and gave her a nervous laugh. He finished off his ice-cream and dragged her again towards the bighit building just a few blocks away from the ice cream parlor who is managed by an old man, he wasn't aware nor doesn't care that the kids who went in his icecream parlor were related to the businss industry, he was just cringing at the amount of public display of affection they gave off.

Jungkook tried his best to answer her questions and focus on what she was saying till he led her to her very angry groupmates for kidnapping their precious Jiyeon. He did gave them a bow of appology and he hurriedly went back to his hyungs in Bangtan.

Now they were back in their dorms and he was on his bed, he couldn't sleep,even counting sheep won't make him go to sleep, he's still so affected by her unconscious actions awhile ago.Even if they were obviously done unconciously,Jungkook was still a guy after all. Jungkook was now having dangerous thoughts in his head. He remembered watching her earlier, how her lips seemed so soft, so kissable and the way her tongue felt on his skin..what would it feel entagle with his own tongue? His eyes widen and he gave out a loud groan. No this totally wrong...he loves her. He is not a crazed person. But Jeon Jungkook was still a man, an 18 year hormonal teenager. He was suddenly attacked by a pillow to the face, distracing him from all the dangerous thoughts in his head. 

"JEONJUNGKOOKIE SHUT UP!!"Yoongi told the maknae, his eyes were a lot smaller, his hair was disheavled he was obviously disturbed from his peaceful sleep.

Jungkook muttered a sorry and Yoongi just faced his back ignored the maknae and went off to his paradise again, dreamland. Jungkook mouthed the sleeping suga a 'thank you' if he didn't disturbed him with that suprise pillow attack he could've have bigger problems now...bigger and harder problems...and quite painful to bare. He got his old ipod, placed the earphones on his ear and listened to his all time favorite song See through that eventually lulled him to sleep. Even in his dreams he could still see her, but this time not just her lips, but as Jiyeon, smiling happily, holding his hand while they walk on the beach only illuminated by the moonlight. He would rather have these thoughts than those dangerous ones he had awhile ago.

a/n: so how was it ya'll? hahahaha i had a blast writing this preview XD specially at the last part :3 comment an Aye if you get what i mean XD hahahaha i'm sorry not sorry XD poor poor poor kookie <3 i'll have one more preview after this and i have already decided on the deadline for the applications <3 keep those app coming :D