Ch.2 The Light recording (Unbreak TV ep1)

안브레이가벌UNBREAKABLE ☼Bangtan Sonyeondan's Sister Group☼now slaying kpop 24/7

StudioB_Panorama1.jpgcea956c81091464b03044e151684250e.jpg

February 25,2015
Recording Room
Bighit Ent. Building


Today was the recording day for Unbreakable's debut single "The light". The girls did their preparation ahead, they practiced so many times the day before making sure not to eat sweets or anything that is cold, so that their voices won't be strained. The song will be produced by Bang Sihyuk himself, with the help of Ubk's very own producer Bohee, the girls had contributed so much for this song, Jiyeon and Sarang composed the song when they were just hanging out in the music room one day, Sarang and Jiyeon were on the piano playing a duo piece, they were randomly playing notes and eventually they realized the piece that they put up was good enough to be a song, That's were Shinae comes, as the leader she will arrange the song and make that everything will be in place. Jisoo has written the lyrics of the song.

They arrived at the studio one by one Shinae came in first she was wearing a blue polka dotted top paired with white shorts and cute black sandals. Jiyeon and Sarang followed behind her, both of them were sporting the same look. Jiyeon was wearing a t-shirt with a print, over it was red checkered plaid jacket, she paired it with white-washed black skinny jeans and black leather ankle high boots.Sarang was also wearing a checkered jacket, a white one over a t-shirt that says 'Newyork,Paris,London', she paired it with white leggings, a gray beanie and white ankle knee high leather boots.

"uwaa it's a camera!"Sarang pointed out at the camera crew filming them. The other girls were also equally surprised.

"annyeonghaseyo i'm Xin Unbreakable's leader" Shinae said while waving to the camera. They had no clue what was going on but they followed their leader. 

Sarang stepped beside the leader and winked at the camera "i'm Unbreakable's youngest member Y imnida~" She went over to Jiyeon side and pushed the girl towards the camera.

"Unbreakable's lead dancer Jiyeon nice to meet you" She said while giving a shy smile.

Sarang playfully hit Jiyeon "yah unnie are you forgetting your position"she chuckled

"this is our groups pretty visual...please take care of her" Sarang said while nodding her head, Jiyeon could only nod in agreement...she was still too shy infront of the camera. That's why Sarang is the face of the group, she always knew what to say.

The door opened revealing two girls

"sorry were late" both of them bowed, their eyes widen upon seeing the camera film them.

But they automatically decided to introduce themselves.

"i am Unbreakable's lead vocalist Suji~" Jisoo said while making a heart shape with her hands.She was wearing a cute orange shirt with a cat print on it, paired with white skinny jeans,red converse high-cut sneakers and a hairband on her head.

"Unbreakable's main rapper Supergirl here~"Bohee said and grinned at the camera. She was wearing a black vest over a white polo shirt, she paired it simple black denim skinny jeans and low cut white converse.

"Ah...the girls have arrived"came in a voice

"Bang Pdnim"they said in unison

"today is recording day right? i'm sure everyone prepared...let's just work like there is no camera watching"He reassured the girls

They finally understood that this was probably the first episode of Unbreak TV, just like what they all decided..they will act...well their normal selves.

"kaja kaja" Bang pdnim said while clapping his hands.

Shinae sat beside Bang pdnim because she was the arranger for this single after all, her dongsaengs settled themselves on the sofa to wait for their turn. Bohee was out to record first.

Bohee went inside the recording booth. The camera crew filmed Bang Sihyuk if he had something to say.

"Recently everyone has been working so hard, i'm going to be the producer for this single..is what i can do to support the girls, i hope i can cheer them on with my presence" He said while doing a 'fighting' gesture, his focus was back again at his instruments. The man was not Bang Sihyuk anymore..this was Hitman.

Bohee was waiting for her cue to start, her headphones were on as she waited for instructions.

"alright Boo-ah were going to start now" Hitman said over the other side of the booth

"fighting Boo!" shinae said.

"fighting!!!"the other members followed

Bohee could hear the beat of the music as she records her parts..


Yeah  SOMEBODY 4 LIFE
Here we go

hangsang nan heullo sara garyeogo haesseo,
haruharuga sollomanui iyagiyeosseo
na muindo eseodo
jilman jinaesseossji byeokkkaji ssaheuryeogo haesseo

 

She paused for awhile and listened to the backtrack, and on cue she continued with her rap

chakkakan umul sogeseo nawa namaneul bosalpyeo
geureon naege soneul gaemildeon neo

"daebak...." Sarang said while placing her hands on her cheeks.

"Boo unnie is really amazing...she did it in one try."She said to the camera while nervously smiling. For this song she was going to rap, she wasn't really sure if she could do it succesfully..she was no supergirl in rapping.

"i'm sure you'll do great maknae-ah" Jisoo said while hugging their maknae. Sarang gave her a smile, she faced Jiyeon but Jiyeon was already comfortable in her position, she was hugging her knees and hiding her face there. Obviously she was asleep. 


 The two youngest members looked at each other and chuckled. 

Jisoo pointed at Jiyeon's sleeping figure, Sarang faced the camera "she's always like this i swear..that's why she's snorlax" Sarang commented while chuckling, referring to her unnie as that pokemon who sleeps in the most inconvenient of places. Jisoo stood up because it was her turn. Sarang sat beside the sleeping Jiyeon and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"don't worry i'll wake her up later" She said while chuckling silently at the camera

Bohee and Jisoo met halfway near the door of the recording booth, they exchanged high fives and Jisoo went inside the room. While Bohee, stands up beside the 'hitman'. she was his co-producer after all.

"alright Suji-ah we'll start now"Bohee said as she the microphone on their side of the studio.

Jisoo nodded as she waits for them to turn on the music. Shinae signalled for the girl to start as she press play.

nae soneul jababwa nugunga piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody,

She paused for awhile and waited for a few seconds to continue her part

naman barabwa eokkaega piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody

"suji-ah can we repeat the last part, can you try singing it in a different key?"Bohee told her over the other side, Suji nodded and acknowledge her mistake. she was willing to try again.

The song starts all over again as Jisoo goes over the recording again.

The camera crew films Bohee. She notices the camera and smiles

"ah..look at my face"she said while brushing her hair

"if i appear at Bangtan Bomb looking like this i would look like the neighborhood idiot" She said to Shinae and their ceo Bang Pdnim while laughing, the two laughed along with her. Bohee did really looked stressed, she had no sleep the night before after all.

Jisoo went out of the booth upon finishing, Her brows were furrowed she remembered messing up awhile ago.

" i sang it in a lower key that what it's supposed to be" She said while covering with her hand and laughing. "Mianheyo" she bowed to Bang Pdnim, Shinae and Bohee. 

"it's okay Suji-ah! you did your best!"Shinae reassured her by squeezing her hand. It was finally the leaders turn to record.

She stood up from her seat and Bohee replaced her, Shinae went inside the booth and stood beside the microphone. She signalled an okay to the producers and wait for the backtrack. The song was coming together one by one with the first two recordings of Bohee and Jisoo.

"in 5 4 3 2 1"


Oh~  Oh  Yeah~

She listens to Bohee and Jisoo's voice and waits for her to continue.

We’re in this for life yeah
We’re in this for life yeah

She goes out of the booth and went to the recording instruments. 

"pdnim can we mix it right there?" She said while refering to a certain part in the song


"ah...that sounds good" He said while tickling with his instruments.


"ah..it's my turn again" Bohee stood up.

"Sarangie your next to me!" Bohee called out to the maknae as she enters the booth

Sarang dropped her phone, she was texting Yoongi, he was checking up on her if she already drank her heart medicine.


From: Heogi Bear

did you drink your medicine?

From: Sarang

of course i did ajhussi...

from:Heogi Bear

huh? what did i do? yah sarang...stop playing around!

From: Sarang

kekeke talk to you later im recording now bye

She shut her phone off, she giggled a little she knew that Suga was probably trying to call and message her so many times upon reading the word 'ajhussi' she usually calls him this when she's pissed off.

Bohee went inside the recoding booth again as she records her next parts

1 is loneliness and 2 is company
Together we’re the A team,
a match and gasoline

1 is loneliness and 2 is company

Together we’re the A team,
a match and gasoline

She got out of the booth hurriedly to call sarang but sarang was already waiting for her turn at the door

"hi unnie"she smiled at Bohee while wriggling her eyebrows. 


"go ahead Sarangie...go inside now" Bohee shook her head and chuckled. She went towards Jisoo.

Sarang finally records her part, she was feeling nervous as she stood inside of the recording booth. This isn't her first time afterall.

kkok gawiga (eo) yangjjok pari 
pilyohal geotcheoreom naege gidae gidaeeobwa

ijebuteo nuga naege nega mworago haedo 

ne yeopjarien hangsang naega isseulge 
You know it’s true
"Suji-ah lets wake unnie"she said while laughing

Jisoo nodded.

"WAHHHH" both of them threw themselves behind Jiyeon. She immediately stirred up.

She stood up suddenly.

Her senses came back right away upon seeing the camera filming her.

"Waeyo waeyo why are you filming" she stood up looking confused. Jiyeon runs around the studio while the crew chases her. She circled the room and got back to where Jisoo and Bohee was lying at. She jumped on them and layed on top of the girls.

"arasoo...arasooo where sorry for waking you up" Bohee pleaded as Jiyeon place her in a headlock. Her other arm were on Jisoo but it was far more gentle.

"unnie your heavy" Jisoo told her, she wasn't as desperate as Bohee because Jiyeon wasn't actually headlocking her. Jiyeon immediately let go of Suji and smiled at the 2nd youngest member. She patted Jisoo's head, she suddenly turns towards Bohee and add's another arm in her headlock.

"wahhhh mianhe!! jiyeon unnie"

Jiyeon finally releases her, Bohee massages her neck. "Yah...why did you headlock me more than Suji!" bohee whined at her, but Jiyeon merely stuck her tongue out at her.

Jisoo thought that maybe people will have the wrong idea that Jiyeon is probably bullying her member. Jisoo stood at the camera and laughed "we're just playing around don't get the wrong idea arasso?" she said while pointing towards the lens.

"we're really good actors unnie"Bohee told Jiyeon, Jiyeon bumped fists with her in approval.

"ah it's my turn again" Jisoo said and walked towards the recording booth, Sarang got out and went to her unnies, they were all huddled near the recording instruments because it's almost time for them to actual sing the harmony of the song.

Jisoo got herself ready to continue the recording. She could see her groupmates cheering for her on the other side of the booth.

neol mannan dwie nuni tteojyeosseo 
i gongheohan gotman boyeo
You fill this empty space

naman barabwa eokkaega piryohal ttae

I’ll be that somebody somebody,

"when is this coming out?"Shinae repeated the question of one of the crew members

"ahh..you have to stay tuned to it!"She said while winking at the lens of the camera

She stood up since it was her turn again. She immediately records upon entering the booth


nameul wihae saragandaneun 
haengbogeul mollasseo ijeneun 
I will be there

We’re in this for life yeah

We’re in this for life yeah


Her members were cheering loudly at her although she couldn't here since she was recording, they were admiring every not that she was hitting.

"our main vocalist is daebak..."Sarang uttered while giving a sign of approval with her thumb. The other members of unbreakable nodded along with her.

"oh!! it's your turn already Jinnie unnie!" Jisoo reminded the girl, Jiyeon stood near the door. She pumped her first in the air "Aja" she cheered for herself, her other members clapped for her. Shinae got out of the booth and approached Jiyeon, she gave placed her hand on top of Jiyeon's head and ruffled her hair.

"you can do it Jiyeonnie" the leader said, Jiyeon bobbed her head and proceeded towards the recording booth. Even if she had the smallest parts of this song, she took the advices off Jungkook the other night in her heart. 'I can do this' she thought to herself'

The music played and Jiyeon records her part


nunmulgwa geonjeongdo da naege matgyeonwa

"Jiyeonnie remain in the booth you guys will now record as a group" Bang Pdnim gave them instructions, the girls went inside the booth. They hugged Jiyeon upon seeing her.

"alright now girls listen to the backtrack and you know your parts right" Bang Pdnim asked them

"NAE"they said in unison.

The music played and now the girls were going to sing as a group.
 

[Xin] Oh~ [Supergirl] Yeah [Xin] Oh~ [Supergirl] SOMEBODY 4 LIFE [Xin] Yeah~
[Supergirl] Here we go

[Supergirl] Hangsang nan heullo sara garyeogo haesseo,
Haruharuga sollomanui iyagiyeosseo
Na muindo eseodo
Jilman jinaesseossji byeokkkaji ssaheuryeogo haesseo
[All] Amudo japji anhneun dago wae ireoke
[All] Jayuro neukkyeojyeossji eoriseogeun naege
[Supergirl] Chakkakan umul sogeseo nawa namaneul bosalpyeo
Geureon naege soneul gaemildeon neo

[Suji] Nae soneul jababwa nugunga piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody,
[Xin] We’re in this for life yeah
[Suji] Naman barabwa eokkaega piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody,
[Xin] We’re in this for life yeah

[Supergirl] 1 is loneliness and 2 is company
Together we’re the A team,
A match and gasoline
[Y] Kkok gawiga (eo) yangjjok pari
Pilyohal geotcheoreom naege gidae gidaeeobwa
[Supergirl] I know you always got my back back
And you know I always got you right back
[Y] Ijebuteo nuga naege nega mworago haedo
Ne yeopjarien hangsang naega isseulge
You know it’s true

[Suji] Neol mannan dwie nuni tteojyeosseo
I gongheohan gotman boyeo
You fill this empty space
[Xin] Nameul wihae saragandaneun
Haengbogeul mollasseo ijeneun
I will be there

[Suji] Nae soneul jababwa nugunga piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody,
[Xin] We’re in this for life yeah
[Suji] Naman barabwa eokkaega piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody,
[Xin] We’re in this for life yeah

[Jiyeon] Nunmulgwa geonjeongdo da naege matgyeonwa
[Xin/Supergirl] Whenever you call you know
[Xin/Supergirl] That I’m right by your side
[Xin/Suji] I’ll be there baby

[All] Nae soneul jababwa nugunga piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody, ([Xin] Somebody yeah)
[Xin] We’re in this for life yeah ([Suji] In this for life~)
[All] Naman barabwa eokkaega piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody, ([Xin] need somebody baby~)
We’re in this for life yeah ([Suji] In this for life~)

[All] Eotteon sanghangeseodo nunmul heulliji mayo ([Minju] Oh~)
Han bangul han banguri akkawo
([Minju] We’re in this for life yeah)
[All] Naege gidaeeo bwayo soneul jabajulgeyo ([Suji] Oh~)
Sesangi deungeul dollinda haedo
([Minju] We’re in this for life yeah) ([Suji] In this for life~)

The last line was sung the girls got out of the booth.

"how is it pdnim?"Jiyeon asked

"what can you say girls?" he said as he begins to play the song. The recording turned out great, Hitman,Supergirl and Xin just had to do the finishing touches to the song.

"it turned out greatly"Sarang sighed and was feeling relieved

"unnie deul we should take a selca!!" Jisoo suggested and got her phone out.

The girls crowded together as Jisoo her phone to Jiyeon for her to operate


cea956c81091464b03044e151684250e.jpg

"how about me girls?"Bang Pdnim asked them in a teasing voice, The girls stucked their tongue out at the CEO, but they took a selca with him anyway.

That ended the first episode of Unbr8k TV


a/n:what do you guys think? hahahaha that's a double update for today XD did you like it? i hope you did XD i decided not to immediately go with their debut as most applyfics i won't to show every nook and cranny of the events that will happen with the girls :D so that's the second chapter! i think i'll be updating again with another chapter tomorrow. i have to research first on some dramas and get inspired. don't forget to comment you guys :)