Ch.6 Debut Stage!

안브레이가벌UNBREAKABLE ☼Bangtan Sonyeondan's Sister Group☼now slaying kpop 24/7

20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg

April 17,2015
CJ E&M Center Studio
Sangam-dong,Mapo-gu,Seoul


The afternoon was turning out great, there was no rain the entire day, it was just windy. The sun was not too bright either; A perfect whether for this perfect afternoon. There was a building suitiated in Sangamdong district of Mapo-gu, it housed a studio we're everyone who is anyone is at for this month of promotions. Including their magnititude of followers from different fandoms. Girls and boys mostly of the youth were flocked in the center of the lobby of the building, Some were sitting on the floor, the others were chatting about their favorite oppa or unnie, they were grouped according to the group that they supported. They were holding banners, lightsticks, some were wearing merchandise shirts according different fanclub colors that had their favorite group's name, fanclub and possible bias. Some were even brave enough to sport something with words written like #SEHUN'S WIFE. Despite being in different fandoms, they all have one thing in common why they were flocked in that area, one is because they would get inside the studio once their artists starts to perform, along with normal audiences who just wanted to see a live show. the second? obviously because they wanted at least catch a glimpse of their favorite artists as they head inside the studio's backstage.


Almost everyone who tries to get inside the studio have to pass by the lobby, although most fans will probably swarm them. It's not like they have a choice. They just have to move fast, say a little hi's and hello's, wave to fans, sign their signatures for a few lucky ones. Just then dew artists begin to arrive. The fans were already screaming and cheering as those artists who they stan for entertain them for awhile. Among those artists who arrived there were 5 girls who were experiencing this for the first time. They absolutely didn't know what to expect. 

They were walking the hall closely together, their oldest member Shinae, was walking first, next to her was their main rapper Dohee. Shinae was wearing a dark orange sweatshirt paired with a grey skirt and a pair of leather boots her hair was neatly tucked to the side in a braid. Dohee was wearing a grey shirt over it was a purple hooded jacket, paired with black leggings and black keds shoes her hair was neatly placed into a ponytail. Following behind them were Jisoo,Jiyeon and the maknae Sarang. Jisoo was wearing a black sweatshirt that says 'monday chick' paired with denim pants and black addidas shoes, her hair was layed down, protected by a snapback cap. Jiyeon was wearing a yellow green pyrex 23 sweatshirt paired with white skinny jeans and leather boots, a grey beanie was neatly placed in her head. Sarang's hair was on a ponytail, her eyes covered with sunglasses. she was wearing a printed white shirt neatly tucked into her white-washed skinny jeans, a pair of black sandals on her feet. Following them were their staff and manager.

The girls eyes were fixed ahead, but they noticed the whisperings that went with them as they pass the way.

'who are they?'

'just nugu rookies' she laughed

'they look so comfortable in their clothes'

'maybe they couldn't afford high-end brands yet' there goes another set of laughter

If she could just snap at those people, Bohee won't hesitate. She knew they were just immature brats. Sarang was already rolling her eyes, if only those girls knew how much their clothes actually costs. Jiyeon held her arm to calm the maknae down, Sarang instantly calmed herself down and smiled at her unnie.Jisoo was a little upset at those comments however, she was trying to maintain a smiling face, why are people already judging them without actually knowing them? Shinae? she absolutely does not give a about what the others say, she knew that they were more than what those haters say about them, and right on cue a group of fans suddenly approached them. The girls were surprised , they immediately stared at those cheering voices. The members of unbreakable couldn't help but smile. This was their very own fans, although they weren't obviously the most number of fans around in the hall, but their numbers were quite outstanding. They were holding banners with the groups name on it, some banners had their faces on it, they were also holding gold lightsticks, their fandom's color.


"UNBREAKABLE FIGHTING!!!"their fans said in unison. The girls did a gesture of 'fighting' before finally leaving for the backstage, they realize that the haters don't really matter, because they too have people who support them behind  their backs, their families,friends and finally people who they can also called as 'fans'. They were lead into their dressing room to prepare. They all got inside and shut the door.

Jiyeon sat on the room's sofa. Sarang followed her and plopped herself down, she gave a little stretch before turning to Jiyeon's side and placing her foot on Jiyeon's legs. 

Jiyeon stared at the maknae with unbelieving eyes before she pushed Sarang's feet away. "you're feet are heavy and my legs are  not a stool you can lay your feet on"Jiyeon told her with no hint of remorse or whatsoever. There goes Jiyeon who's always have a judgment for a lot of things.

"unnie...i'm tireeed"Sarang whined. Bohee who was watching the two merely rolled her eyes, she was too swag for all of this. She approached their stylist Yonghwa and grabbed her outfit before proceeding to one of the changing cubicles inside the room. Yonghwa looked at the group's hair stylist/make-up artist but Shinhye merely shrugged her shoulders, Yonghwa should've been used to the girls dorkiness by now. Yonghwa layed the outfits on the rack, while shinye prepares her things.

"where is Eunhye unnie?"Jisoo asked, she was looking for their manager who didn't follow them inside the room. Rory the assistant manager placed her arms around Jisoo's back. "yah...i'm also here you know,whatever you need i'll be here"

"Rory unnie your arms are too heavy"Jisoo complained as she got away from the teasing manager who purposely made her weight on the girls back heavier.

"stop teasing her Ror-unnie" Shinae said in english.

"i wasn't!"Rory feigned a hurt expression.

"whatever Ror"Shinae laughed at her

Bohee was now changed in her outfit, she sat down near Shinhye so that she can immediately get her make-up done. "why so fast Boo-ah"Shinhye chuckled at her. "I just want to get this over with unnie"She said and looked at the mirror.

"UWAAA YOU LOOK COOL UNNIE!"Jisoo ran towards Bohee upon seeing the girl come out of the changing cubicle.She was about to hug the older member. "i'm getting my make-up down" Bohee said while stopping the younger girl with the palm of her hand covering Jisoo's face to push her away. "UNNIEEEE"

Sarang stood up and back-hugged Jisoo to drag her away from Bohee. "Suji-ah let's go change". They went to Yonghwa so that he could hand over their outfits. "gomawo oppa~"Sarang said in the sweetest of voices, she got her outfit and Jisoo's before dragging her towards the changing room. If a certain Suga could see her smiling so sweetly for their stylist, Suga would definetely snap, he can't hate on Yonghwa, that stylist was also a flowerboy, his smile can melt anybody's heart, almost every woman in bighit had a least a little crush of Park Yonghwa sometime in their life. That didn't escape Shinhye's eyes, she glared at him. She went back to putting make-up on Bohee's face. She suddenly felt someone's hand on her shoulder, followed by a hat placed on her head. "shin put that on Boos's head later okay"He said before he takes his hand away. "unnie? shin unnie?"Bohee called out to her because she was suddenly spacing out. "ah...mian"she finally got her focus back and went back to putting foundation on Bohee's face.

Jiyeon was about to get her phone because she remembered that she hasn't texted a certain Jeon Jungkook who was probably worried out of his wits right now, she was so focused on today's event that she even forgot about Jungkook. Suddenly someone took her phone. She tried to get it back but when she faced up she saw the face of her manager, Eunhye.

"absolutely no phones."She said in a firm voice. Jiyeon wanted to cry, after finally realizing that she hasn't spoken with Jungkook, she suddenly missed him so much. Rory placed her arm around Jiyeon to comfort the girl. "Eunhye unnie that's too harsh"

"they can get it back after their performance"Eunhye said as she approaches Shinae, Shinae gave her phone as well as Bohee.

Jisoo and Sarang went out of the changing rooms, fully changed. Eunhye suddenly appeared before them her palm out like she is asking for something.

"phones..."

Jisoo and Sarang looked at each other, agreeing silently who's going to give her phone. Jisoo felt defeated upon the staring contest so she hands out her phone to Eunhye, But their manager still had her palms out.

"also you Sarang"

"wae?"

"just hand it over" Sarang half-heartedly surrendered her phone to their Manager, while this time Jisoo drags her maknae to Yonghwa so that they could get their snapback caps.

"Jiyeonnie it's time for us to change"Shinae approached the second oldest member. She merely nodded at the leader while following her to get their outfits.

 


The girls were finally changed, they were also now headed towards the stage since they were about to perform next. Everyone's focus were finally at their debut. They were walking towards the stage when suddenly.


"uwaaa! isn't it Unbreakable?" it was an EXO member Baekhyun

"they covered our song mama! it was daebak" Chanyeol expressed

Unbreakable bowed towards their sunbae. "annyeohaseyo we are Unbreakable"

"no need to be so formal everyone"Chen encouraged the girls

The girls laughed and finally relaxed

"we will be cheering you on!" Xiumin said

"hyungs why don't we take a selca with them"Sehun suggested, the girls grew nervous because they didn't have their phones with them. Luckilly Suho took out his phone.Saved by the suho

They all arranged themselves and posed to take a selca.


20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg

After taking a selca, Suho approached Shinae and gave her an album of EXO. "i hope you also support us"he said. Shinae took the album "yes we will Sunbaenim" 

Jiyeon suddenly approached the two and also handed him out a cd "junmyeon oppa...you better listen to us too"

"of course we will" Suho laughed while taking Unbreakable's CD.

"Jiyeon hasn't changed a bit" Chanyeol commented while chuckling a little

"you know her yeol?"Kyungsoo asked

"of course...Shinae, Jiyeon and Jisoo trained in SM for a bit"Suho answered for Chanyeol

Jisoo was shocked that Suho could recognize her, she has been with SM for a short period of time but he can still recognize her. 

"Jiyeonnie..."

"Jonginah"

"there goes the awkward hi's and hello's "Sehun rolled his eyes

Jongin was about to hug Jiyeon, Jiyeon was someone important to him,even until now, but she will never know that. Maybe for Jiyeon he was just a thing of the past, he doesn't even know if she could ever look at him the same way again. Let alone the closeness they had before. He was just an ex-boyfriend now. He was stopped on his tracks when Jiyeon merely nodded at him.

"Unbreakable please stand by now you'll be up next" a coordi informed them. They said their goodbyes while EXO goes to the back and Unbreakable goes to the stage. The others didn't understand but they caught on the awkwardness between Kai and Jiyeon. Not even Shinae and Jisoo who trained in SM before, no one knows that Jiyeon and Kai were bestfriends, most of all they didn't know that the two used to date They looked at the member but somehow she was just her normal self, so they didn't try to ask her questions anymore. They were really about to come out of the stage. They stopped for awhile to give each other a group hug.

"UNBREAKBLE UNBREAKING!!" they cheered.

The girls finally went to the stage and positioned themselves.

The MC's introduced them. the cheers got louder, their faces flashed on the screen and the music starts to play.





 Swag swag swag
Swag swag swag
Let me show it to you
Swag swag swag
Let me show it to you
Swag swag swag
The name is the UN-B-R 8 to K

Unbr8k thats us And we're here to slay
(Leggo)
Its been a long time
we're finally here
No sweat no gain
Not here here for kids play
Clap clap get that standing ovation
2015 our year generation
Let me hear you holla back back
Holla back back
Check it check it
Swag swag swag
This is where its at
Swag swag swag


after their intro the girls hurriedly got back to the backstage to change to another set of outfits, Sarang absolutely hated what she was about to wear. It hid what she was suppose to flaunt, her bagel body. She would just complain later because they only had a few minutes to change.

The girls were back and finally they positioned themselves again.

upon the first beat of the song, the fans suprised the girls because they even made a fanchant for them.

fans: SONG SHINAE,SHIM JIYEON,LEE BOHEE,KIM JISOO, SONG SARANG UNBREAKING! UNBREAKABLE!


[XIN]Oh~ [Supergirl]Yeah [XIN]Oh ~[Supergirl]SOMEBODY 4 LIFE [XIN]Yeah~
[Supergirl]Here we go

[Supergirl]hangsang nan heullo sara garyeogo haesseo,
haruharuga sollomanui iyagiyeosseo
na muindo eseodo
jilman jinaesseossji byeokkkaji ssaheuryeogo haesseo

[Supergirl/All] amudo japji anhneun dago wae ireoke
[Supergirl/All] jayuro neukkyeojyeossji eoriseogeun naege
chakkakan umul sogeseo nawa namaneul bosalpyeo
geureon naege soneul gaemildeon neo


[Suji] nae soneul jababwa nugunga piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody,
[XIN]We’re in this for life yeah
[Suji] naman barabwa eokkaega piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody,
[XIN]We’re in this for life yeah

[Supergirl]1 is loneliness and 2 is company
Together we’re the A team,
a match and gasoline
[Y]kkok gawiga (eo) yangjjok pari 
pilyohal geotcheoreom naege gidae gidaeeobwa
[Supergirl]I know you always got my back back
And you know I always got you right back
[Y]ijebuteo nuga naege nega mworago haedo 
ne yeopjarien hangsang naega isseulge 
You know it’s true

[Suji] neol mannan dwie nuni tteojyeosseo 
i gongheohan gotman boyeo
You fill this empty space
[XIN]nameul wihae saragandaneun 
haengbogeul mollasseo ijeneun 
I will be there

[Suji] nae soneul jababwa nugunga piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody,
[XIN]We’re in this for life yeah
[Suji] naman barabwa eokkaega piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody,
[XIN]We’re in this for life yeah

[Jiyeon]nunmulgwa geonjeongdo da naege matgyeonwa
[XIN/Supergirl Whenever you call you know
[XIN/Supergirl] that I’m right by your side
[XIN/Suji] I’ll be there baby

nae soneul jababwa nugunga piryohal ttae

I’ll be that somebody somebody, [XIN](Somebody yeah)
[XIN]We’re in this for life yeah[Suji]  (In this for life~)
naman barabwa eokkaega piryohal ttae
I’ll be that somebody somebody, [XIN](I need somebody baby~)
We’re in this for life yeah[Suji]  (In this for life~)

eotteon sanghangeseodo nunmul heulliji mayo
[XIN] (Oh~)
han bangul han banguri akkawo
[XIN](We’re in this for life yeah)
naege gidaeeo bwayo soneul jabajulgeyo[Suji]  (Oh~)
sesangi deungeul dollinda haedo
[XIN](We’re in this for life yeah)[Suji] (In this for life~)



The music show has finished and all the artists were finally on stage, the winner was called and it was EXO's Call Me Baby that won first place. The different groups bowed  and EXO gave their encore. The girls of unbreakable hurriedly changed to their normal clothes, they were now back in their van and head home to take a rest they all deserved too.

Yonghwa was driving, Shinhye was on the front seat. The first seats were taken by Eunhye,Rory and Shinae. Eunhye and Rory were discussing about things related to the girls schedule and upcoming showcase,while Shinae quietly listens to them. The next seats were occupied by Bohee and Jisoo both of them were asleep, they were obviously tired.

The last occupants were Sarang and Jiyeon both of them were looking at their phones.

Sarang had 99 miss calls and a gazillion notifications in kakao talk all from the same person, Yoongi. Sarang deleted all her call history and message inbox. She planned to spam him with nonesense later on. She got her headphones and listened to a song perfect for SUGA and his damn 99 message. i've got 99 problems but a suga ain't one. but she accidentally pressed the wrong song and the wrong, problem.

Jiyeon only had a single message on her kakao talk. 

'i know you will be busy the whole day and you won't have the opportunity to talk to me. Jie i'm just so proud of you and i will be here supporting you...i miss you and i love you and i can't wait to hear you voice' Jiyeon realized that she didn't have to be scared of anything. Because Jungkook understands her and is willing to wait for her. Jiyeon smiles a little as she also gets her headphone and plugged it into her phone. To listen to the file attachment he sent her, it is yet again another song Jungkook has written for her.

Even if they are apart for awhile..love is not over between them.


 


a/n: finally! they debut!!! wohooooo /throws confetti/ i hope it was okay XD exo even had a cameo i'm actually not a very big fan of them but yeah they had a selca with the ark so i was like why not let them have a selca with EXO too right? hahahaha so might probably wondering how come jiyeon and kai broke up..well because jiyeon was always meant to be with Jungkook~ or is she really? Kai is still pretty much in love with her :> that's a clue for future events. i finally introduced the staff members into the story i hope you liked them like how much i like them :D Sarang and her 99 problems suga. Bohee almost cussing at some haters, Jisoo being an adorable cutie patootie and Shinae with no care in the word about what the haters say. <3 see you on the next chapter~