Ch.7 MV Release :Unbr8k TV ep.2

안브레이가벌UNBREAKABLE ☼Bangtan Sonyeondan's Sister Group☼now slaying kpop 24/7

20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg


April 9,2015
Bighit Entertainment Building


Shinae:han deul set~
Shinae,Bohee,Jiyeon,Sarang,Jisoo: we never break~ we are Unbreakable!/the girls take a bow/
Jiyeon:member deul why are we all gathered here today?
Sarang and Jisoo:/gasps/ that's right! what are we going to do today?

Bohee:/feigns that she is holding a microphone like she is interviewing Shinae while the other members drumroll on their thighs/
Shinae: today our music video will be released!/her other members cheered/

The girls sit on the center of the practice room and gather around a laptop.

Sarang: today we will also see our Jiyeon unnie act~  /the members cheered/
Jiyeon:/smiles shyly and waves at the camera/ 
Shinae: are you ready? /she watches her members/
Jisoo:uwaaa im excited~
Sarang: i want to see Jiyeonnie act~
Jiyeon: i'm ready /she nods/
Bohee: kaja~ /she plays the video/


(a/n: if you haven't seen this..please watch it :))



The girls we're all quiet their eyes were fixed on the laptop screen, they were all concentraiting on the video. When the first part of the music video was playing, they were all very proud of their member Jiyeon for her acting, she was really in character. She would probably do that to her mother too if she was obsessing over a bag, they laughed when she sneakily got a gimpap after her mother playfully slapped her hand.

Suddenly the atmosphere grew tense, everyone's hearts felt heavy as soon as the mother saw a news flash on the television. Everyone knew that Jiyeon's character died. The song's effect made it worse.

Jisoo was already crying very hard, she was already limping. 

Shinae had to hug her, but Shinae also had tears in her eyes.


Even Bohee who had a tough personality, can't control her feelings.

Jiyeon who leads the MV couldn't escape what the music video can do to you, she was already wiping her tears away.


Sarang? she was frozen in her place. She was just quiet. Her eyes still focused on the laptop screen, unmoving.

The video ended the girls were still overwhelmed with emotions. Shinae immediately calmed herself down and speak.

Shinae: ahh...we can't control our emotions~ please watch our music video~

The Unbreak episode 2 ended, Rory who was holding the video camera immediately approached the members to hug them. They were still crying very hard, the music video absolutely tugged the heart. Even the toughest of people. One member however was just spacing out,even if the video has finished she was still watching the screen.

"Sarang-ah?"Shinae called out to the maknae. Sarang suddenly stood up, she ran even before her members could stop her.


It was already late in the evening their weren't a lot of people who were walking out in the cold night. There was a girl with tears in her eyes running, she didn't even appologize to someone who she accidentally hit. She didn't stop. Luckilly, people couldn't recognize her as Y of Unbreakable because it was dark, they couldn't make out her face, and she was also very quick. Sarang didn't understand, her emotions just made her run, but now she is infront of the building were the Bangtan dorms were. What is she exactly looking for? 

She wiped her tears away but it continue to fall.


It took Sarang a great amount of determination, to finally carry herself and move away from the building, she was grateful that their weren't any passers by. She turns her back away from the building and slowly walk away.

But suddenly she felt herself getting embraced from the back.


"SONG SARANG!" she can recognize that deep voice. Yoongi

"let..me go jebal" her tears weren't improving she was already hiccuping.

Yoongi didn't let go, he didn't even care that he is hugging her infront of the Bangtan dorms. He saw her downstairs from their window, he knew that he had to run to her. He just had to

He waited for her to calm down, before he finally loosened his grip. He turned her around so that she could face him. Before she could protest Yoongi suddenly grabbed her arm and dragged her.

"YAH! people will recognize you!" but he didn't stop

"min yoongi..."

"let's just go to somewhere quiet...please" she begged him. Finally after walking for a few minutes they found a playground that were empty of people except them. Yoongi led her to the swings and she sat on one of them, he went at her backside so that he could push her swing. He pushed her hard, sometimes a little slower. She was laughing very hard now like as if never cried in the first place. Yoongi felt really relieved, he was so scared out of his wits upon seeing her cry. it hurt his heart seeing her that way.Even if he wont tell her...but he was hurting.

"i'm okay now...please stop pushing me" she told him. Yoongi stopped pushing her swing and settled himself on the swing beside her.

"Ah...that's nice it's like back when we're kids"She said while giving her arm and light stretch.

"yeah" he nodded, but he too was reminiscing inside his head. 

"you're probably wondering...why i ended up there..."she started to speak

He didn't react and he just allowed her to express what was bothering her.

"i don't know myself...."lies. she knew that her unconscious mind was looking for him. He was always there to comfort her eversince they were kids.

"i just saw something that make me remember....i'm not going to last long"Sarang chuckled

"YAH! Stop saying that!"Yoongi glared at her.

Sarang gave him a sad smile. "yoongi...you know and i know it's the truth...i was just thinking. What would happen to my eomma if i was gone, if she cooks food and no one eats it for her anymore it will break her heart...my appa who would remind him now that he's not perfect and does not have to try so hard anymore...joongki oppa he would miss me he doesn't have anyone to bother anymore...and my members...shinae unnie she reminds me so much of my dad, since she's a perfectionist too someone needs to remind her, Suji-ah she would be lonely she really likes hugging people, Bohee unnie who would calm her down when she is angry? Jiyeon unnie...she..she needs somebody to remind her that she has to think of herself too. and yoong-" Sarang suddenly stopped when she realized that she was about to speak his name

"what about me?"he asked and looked at her intensely. She couldn't read what he's saying in his eyes. 

"i can't stop you from having those thoughts...."he said

"but you have to focus on what's important...you have to think that you should live" He continued to speak as he stands. He moves infront of her.

Sarang looked up to see him smiling at her.

"you deserve to live Sarang"he said before ruffling her hair.

"YAH! stop it stop that!"she protested but he ruffles her hair harder.Sarang decided to kick his knee his hands finally moved away from her head.

"YAH!! SARANG!"

Sarang stood up and stuck her tongue at him, she turns her back away from him and decided to walk away.

"yah! wait for me!" He finally caught up to her.

He was walking her now towards the Unbreakble dorms, he also texted their leader that Sarang was with him and she was safe. When they arrived at the building, Sarang stopped walking. She looked at him and with all her sincerity she said...

"Thank you"

Yoongi unexpectedly pulled her into a hug again. 

"i'm always here..." Don't ever leave me

He released her and lead her to the door. Sarang waved him a goodbye as he also walks away at the opposite direction, his hands in his pockets and his mind deep in his thoughts.

He was about to do something he was about to regret.

He was about to tell her that he loves her.


If only she knew...

that he would die the moment she leaves.

 


a/n: after writing long chapters i'm so sorry if this one is quite short TTTTTT i felt like ending their at the height of their emotions XD what do you think about this chapter you guys <3 now i present to you SUGALOVE couple (thanks for the idea Sooya-ah <3) i feel really sad for yoongi Sarang is so clueless that Suga is practically hurting inside after reminding him about her condition imagine how hard it was for him???  Let's hope she will finally see that Suga loves her, let's hope too that suga won't be scared anymore about their age differences XD it doesnt really matter just look at Jiyeon and Jungkook XD nyahahhahaha :3 so there was a line that really crack me up here  He pushed her hard, sometimes a little slower HAHAHAAAHAHAHAH MY MIND XD