Ch.8 Mnet Wide Dorm Attack!: An ambush in the dorms

안브레이가벌UNBREAKABLE ☼Bangtan Sonyeondan's Sister Group☼now slaying kpop 24/7

20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg

April 20,2015
5:30 AM
Unbreakable's Dorm


(a/n: click this and open it in a different tab it fits the mood for this chapter :))

There were five girls who lived in the same dorm, 3 girls we're still sleeping, while the other two are already up and awake to make the group's breakfast. The eldest member, got the ingredients on the refrigerator, while Bohee begins to cook rice in the cooker. All of the sudden...

ding dong.

"it's quite early...who must be that?"Bohee asked. Shinae was holding the ingredients so her hands were full. "Boo-ah can you get the doo?"

"arasso unnie"just in time Bohee was done placing the rice on the cooker. She closed the cover and walked towards the intercom. "who is it?"she inquired.

"do you want to build a snowman?" she knew the singing voice came from their assistant manager Rory, Bohee decided to play along.

"NO! go away aurora!" Bohee mimicked the child voice of Elsa.

"okay~ bye" Rory sang in a sad voice. Bohee chuckled and shut the intercom off. She went towards the door and opened it.She opened the door to find a camera staring at her.

"WE ARE MNET WIDE HERE TO AMBUSH YOUR DORM!" immediately upon seeing the camera Bohee was able to calm herself and she bowed to the camera. "annyeonghasyo~" she lead the crew inside the dorm, She glared at Rory for a good few seconds for suprising them with this. 

Mnet wide: Unbrekable's main rapper Bohee's sleep wear fashion /the camera focuses on Bohee/

Bohee twirls around and show her outfit of a violet short-sleeved cartoon cat matching pajama

Bohee leads the crew to their living room, although it was small it was bright with the orange and white color scheme. The sofas we're white in the middle was a brown coffee table on top of a brown carpet. Their flat-sceen television showed the movie Captain America 2. 

Mnet wide: so you guys watch american movies in the morning?

Bohee: nae it's our way to study english~ /she smiled/ this is our living room~ it's where we watch movies, talk and just lay around.
20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg

Bohee moves towards the kitchen across we're Shinae was busy cooking.

Mnet wide: something smells good!

They suprise Shinae, but shinae was able to smile. She got the first omelet she made first and turned off the stove. Shinae turned towards the crew and waved "annyeonghaseyo Xin-imnida" the camera focuses on her clothes a white snow sleeved panda printed shirt paired with black and white striped cotton shorts.

Shinae:i'm cooking omelet and  bacon for everyone~ welcome to our kitchen~ 

Shinae shows them the entire kitchen, it was the biggest room in the apartment, It had a unique, stylish and modern design. The dining area was just accross. It was very neat.

20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg

Mnet wide: /they shoot Shinae cooking/ let's leave Xin leadernim to cook first~ /xin gives one last smile before the crew decides to invade Bohee and Shin's room, without even waiting for Bohee. Bohee ran after them as they enter the room. Their room was smaller than the other members room. 

Mnet wide: uwaaa~ neat!

It was indeed neat their was a bunk bed layed on one corner, a sofa in the middle, on the other side was a desk, the floow had a huge grey carpet. On one corner were picture frames, pictures of Shinae and her family, Bohee with her grandparents and mother. Unbreakable's group photo when they were still trainees.

Mnet wide: ohh!! Shinae and Jay Park! Shinae Amber,Jackson and Mark! 

Bohee: they are her close friends 
 

The camera focuses on a different frame.

Mnet wide: Bohee is also friends with Block B members and even Mino of Winner! daebak~ /the photo they were referring to was a selca of her with Block B members including Mino/

20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg

They now focused on the posters hanging on the top side of the room, their were of different artists like DBSK,SS501, Kara,Wondergirls,Bigbang.SNSD,2PM mostly of 2nd generation kpop groups, the only newer groups their were Block B,Got 7 and Winner.

Bohee: they are all sunbaes that we look up to~ /she laughs/ 

Mnet wide: so it's Supergirl and Xin who occupies this room

Bohee: nae~ we need to be separated by our other members for us to have peace and quiet /she laughs and the crew laughs with her/ they are all very energetic. 

Little did the crew know that Shinae and the girl's assistant manager Rory we're texting both Jisoo and Sarang to wake a particular member up before the camera crew would invade their room. They needed to do it fast, because walking up Shim Jiyeon is a really bad idea, specially in the mornings. She was very grumpy and she will literally kick you. They must never capture that on camera or else people will make it big and use it agaisnt them. It was Jisoo who noticed the endless notifications popping in her screen. Her eyes widen upon reading the messages. She hurriedly went down from her bunk and shook  Sarang. 

"sarang-ah! we have to wake Jiyeonnie up! mnet wide is here!" Jisoo was already freaking out. Sarang was still groggy from sleep but after hearing what the older member told her, She immediately rose up and both of the maknaes went to Jiyeon's bed. They brought protection of course to shield them from what the sleeping Jiyeon could do, two big pillows to protect them from her strong kick. 

"Jiyeon unnie" Jisoo began to call out to her. 

But she wasn't moving, nor responding.

"aish this is no use" Sarang went near Jiyeon's head side she began to tickle Jiyeon's nose. Jiyeon began to mumble.

"what could wake her up?"Jisoo asked the maknae. Sarang tried to whisper in her ear "jiji your food is all eaten by Jisoo unnie"

"why me?" Jisoo looked at Sarang with a questioning look. Even tempting Jiyeon with food was no use. The girl equally loved food and sleep. Now it was Jisoo's turn to wake Jiyeon, what could instantly wake Jiyeon up?

"unnie...Jungkook is here" Jiyeon's eyes instantly bolt up, and Sarang hated it.


Bohee now leads them into the bedroom across hers and Shinae's. 

Bohee: we will now go to the bigger bedroom we're the loudest occupants are. /Bohee nervously opened the door/ 

There she found Sarang laying face down on her bed, as she chats with Jisoo sitting on Jiyeon's bed. Jiyeon? well she was awake but really really really quiet, she was sitting on the small chair, her eyes fixed on the small television inside the room, There was Spongebob doing crazy things on the screen.

Mnet wide: they are awake~ 

Jisoo and Sarang stands up while Jiyeon follows behind. "annyeonghaseyo welcome to our room~"

Bohee: i shall leave you guys with them, i'll go help Shin unnie make breakfast. /Bohee leaves and goes to Shinae and Rory, both of them were relieved to find out that they have succesfully woken Jiyeon up/

Jisoo: i'm Jisoo~  

The camera focuses on what she was wearing, a rilakkuma pajama set.

They focused on Jiyeon next, she was looking down on the floor while her hands were on the pockets of her grey totoro onesie pajama, the hood was up and the ear of totoro were perking, she looked really cute.

Mnet wide: Jiyeonnie is still sleepy

Jiyeon looks up clueless of her surroundings as she rubs her eyes.

Sarang: she is our visual Jiyeon~ she's not a morning person /she chuckles/ i am their maknae Y /she makes heart gestures/

Mnet wide: Unbreakable has a fashionable maknae!

They were referring to her laced black and white night gown that falls one inch higher than her knees. If they were more honest they would definetely call her y maknae.

The crew now focuses on the room itself, it was indeed the bigger room. It looked very clean even for 3 hyperactive girls. one side of the room was one bunk bide and accross that in one corner was a single bed. Jisoo occupied the top bunk, Sarang on the lower bunk. Jiyeon slept on the single bed. The other side of the room however was a huge desk, a lot of picture frames and posters.
20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg
Mnet wide: can you show us some of your photos?

Even if she disliked to brag in national television that she was related to the actor Song Jongki she decided to go first.

Sarang: here is my photo with my family.

mnet wide: the actor song joongki!!

Sarang: nae he is my brother /she faked a smile she hurriedly went on to the next photo, still had her brother in it though/ this is a photo taken in the set of innocent man /they focus on the photo were actors like Song Jongki and Kwangsoo were at/ This is my favorite photo /she showed a photo of a selca they had taken when the company choosed the members for Unbreakable it was a photo of them and the other trainees/ 

She was grateful that the crew didn't ask her anymore who was that male kid beside her taken when she was so young

Mnet wide: now it's Jisoo's turn to show her pictures

Jisoo:i have a photo with my family, my friends...i have here with Wendy and this is one really like, a selca of us together with our EXO sunbaes

Mnet wide :why is that so? do you have an ideal type among them?

Jisoo: aniya aniya~ it's nothing like that...they we're able to recognize us i felt really glad and they liked our dance cover

Mnet wide:finaly Jiyeon!

Jiyeon: here's a photo of my family

Mnet: Dong bang shin ki's shim changmin!

Jiyeon: i also have photos with the rest of s

Mnet was supposed to ask why she had photos with JYJ, but they knew they would get into trouble if they pry more answers from her

Jiyeon:a photo with Cho Minsoo sunbaenim in our shooting for The Light MV and finally a selca during our debut Stage which i love the most

the Mnet crew focused on the posters on their walls

Mnet wide: they are huge fans of Dongbangshinki /they accidentally shown a poster of JYJ and Homin beside each other but the head of the crew told them at is way okay because they aren't holding back anything that's how they actually ambush the dorms of idols/ this is the only room with a poster of your sunbaenim on! /they were referring to the poster of BTS in the middle of their room/

Jisoo: nae...they are our brothers~

 


Jisoo: hello everyone~ i will be taking you to our bathroom and closet! please follow me /Jisoo leads them to their bathroom and walk-in closet while Sarang and Jiyeon  change to their school uniforms/

The bathroom and their closet were beside each other. They went inside the bathroom first.

Mnet: It is tiny but lively with they blue green color scheme. 

They also have a very clean bathroom that the girls were really proud of, most dorms that the show ambush usually show a messy bathroom.
20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg
Jisoo got out of the room and they go to the walk-in closet

Jisoo: this used to be a storage room before but since we have so many clothes we decided to make it into a shared walk-in closet. This is Xin unnie's side, Supergirl unnie's side,Jiyeon unnie's clothes, Sarang-ie's and finally mine /she points out to each of their side/

In the center of the closet was a shoe rack were they place their shoes in, they also have a shoe rack outside their closet near the main door of their apartment, but most of their most expensive and branded shoes were neatly placed inside.

20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg

Jisoo: yeorubun~ let's go back to the kitchen and eat~

When they arrived at the kitchen they were met by Jiyeon and Sarang already in their infamous yellow school uniforms.

 
l-R Sarang,Jiyeon

Sarang: we will now take you to the final room of the apartment

Jiyeon:it is our most favorite place~

They walked past the bathroom and closet and finally arrived at a dead end, their was a door to the left. Upon opening it, it was a small room but you can see a home recording studio attached to a computer and music equipments, there were 3 guitars attached to the wall, one was an acoustic guitar, another a bass guitar and finally and eletric guitar. In one corner was a brown yamaha 

20150410121254__99_20150410133603.jpg

Jiyeon: we always come here and practice and make songs

Sarang: that's why it's our favorite room. 


They go again outside the room and head to the dining table, it was already set and you can see their breakfast of omurice.

The girls begin to eat quietly. They stood up and begin to wash their plates one by one. 

They were finally done eating so they approach the camera crew to finally say goodbye to the viewers.

"We are Unbreakable~  and you are watching Dorm Attack!" they said in unison while waving at the camera. 

The crew however continues to film them one last time as Bohee,Shinae and Jisoo goes with Jiyeon and Sarang and take them to school. They arrived at the front gates of SOPA and the members wave each other goodbyes, they would still see each other anyway for their afternoon schedule later.

/buzz buzz/

"oh my phone is buzzing" Sarang got her phone from her pocket, Jiyeon stopped and waited for the maknae.

SUGA: why did you show our photo as children

Sarang:waeyo ajhussi? are you scared of people knowing that we are childhood friends?

Suga: it's nothing like that. 

Sarang could imagine Yoongi sighing right now

Suga:.....

Sarang: ....seriously? i'm going to block you

Suga: YAH!

Sarang:....

Suga: fine! i look like a turnip next to you as a kid okay!

Sarang:.....

Suga: WHAT?

Sarang: HAHAHAHA from all things why a turnip!

Suga: i give up.

Jiyeon watched Sarang with judging eyes as Sarang continues to laugh like a crazy person.



 


 


a/n: i'm asking myself that too...from all things in the world why did i compare suga to a turnip? XD HAHAHAHA what do you think about this chapter? was it okay? i really wanted to introduce how the girls live...and i swear they are lucky enough to have a bigger dorm than bangtan has, bangtan is 7 and they are just 5 but since they are girls i guess Bang PDnim wanted them to be more comfortable TT well on the bright side the guys have finally moved to bigger dorms XD that's why the Song Move is born :D did you guys listen to it?