ch.11 I think i'm sick

안브레이가벌UNBREAKABLE ☼Bangtan Sonyeondan's Sister Group☼now slaying kpop 24/7

June 2015
She was trapped in an elevator with the Bangtan members. Rapmonster was a bellboy,Jhope a race-car driver, Suga looked like he was a pilot, Jin was obviously a doctor, Taehyung probably a detective,Jimin an office worker and of course Jungkook was a police officer.The red elevator was cramped, she thought she couldn't breath. She couldn't stand tight places.

She bolted up straight from her bed, sweat trickling down her face. She was trying to catch her breath. 

"Bohee are you okay?" Shinhae sat on the edge of her bed, she was about to approach the younger girl. The leader's sleep was stirred when she heard her roomate scream.

Bohee shook her head, she placed her fingers on her temple and massaged them.

"I think i'm getting a headache unnie"

"did you have a nightmare?"

It wasn't really a bad dream, but the oddity of it made it bad. Shinhae stood up and sat beside the younger girl. She placed the dorsal part of her hand on Bohee's forehead to check her temperature. The older girl was relieved to find out that her temperature was normal. 

"Boo-ah maybe you it's best for you to go back to sleep"

At this rate Bohee knew she couldn't sleep anymore, damn that tight space and getting trapped in an elevator with so many people.

"i can't go back to sleep unnie..."

"hmmm...follow me" 

Shinhae and Bohee went out of their room, their thoughts on getting warm milk to help them go back to sleep.The girls were suprised to see the lights on, and noises of laughter on the kitchen's direction.

"what's all this commotion??"

The three girls were frozen in their places, they knew that voice. They couldn't make out if she was mad...they can't easily read what's in her head after all. Suji,Jiyeon and Sarang decided get some mignight snack..well maybe because Jiyeon looked lifeless, the company has placed them in a special diet that would only allow them to eat 1200 calories a day. It wasn't enough for most of them, all the more for a shikshin like Jiyeon. Now the 3 girls were munching on oreo's dipped in milk. They can't stop half way now...the oreo was just so good.

"unnie- I can explain I"Suji tried to find the words to say and explain.

Shinhae came closer, her hand about to grab Suji's milk. No...their leader was mad...she was going to take away their precious snack.

GULP.

She drank it in one go and even the milk forming on her lips.

"UNNIE!" Suji called out, it wasn't really because she was complaining but because of her relief that their leader wasn't angry why they broke their diet all of a sudden.

Jiyeon continually munched on her oreo and ignoring everything that was happening around her, Sarang stood up suddenly from her seat upon remembering something rather important. "OMG"she voiced out.

"sarang-ah what's the hold up? why suddenly scream" Bohee asked their maknae as she began preparing her snack and Shinae's. Sarang suddenly left them and ran towards her room, it didn't take a long time for her to comeback, she as holding her laptop with her.

"MOVIE TIMEEE"Suji went towards Sarang's direction, delighted that all of them could finally watch a movie for so long. No this was better than any movie, Sarang was smirking. Her members were in for a surprise. She remembered that the video she was about to let them watch was already loading. They sat on the coach and waited for the video to play.


"Welcome,First time to BTS?

 



It was a video of their sunbaes, no their brothers. Bangtan Sonyeondan. Another Music Video...


But this was on a whole new level, The song,the dance..their looks and everything in it. They were hot.

None of the girls said anything while the video played...but as soon as the video finished.


"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

They were screaming, even the quiet members included.

"THAT WAS AMAZING"Suji fangirled. She summarized what the other girls thought...that pat on the chest by hobi was really cute, she was disappointed though that he didn't really have a lot of parts in the song and his dancing wasn't really highlighted either.

Sarang couldn't believe what she just saw, she expecting that both Namjoon and Yoongi would go blonde. They are hot in blonde.Can she just have both of them?

Shinae, she was laughing...laughing because of that little solo Jin did. He danced along with the most powerful dancers of BTS, his effort was cute but the thought of him dancing was still funny.

Jiyeon...in all her sleepiness was now fully awake, upon seeing Jungkook grew up to be so manly....he passed the stage of puberty with flying colors...and he was smoking. She felt like she was really shot when he did that gun gesture in the song. 

Bohee...the deja vu she felt made her light-headed.

"I think i'm sick"

Bohee ran towards the bathroom and threw up.

this was exactly what was in her dream. Rapmonster as a bellboy,Suga a pilot,Jhope a Race car driver,Jin a doctor,Taehyung a detective,Jungkook a police officer and Jimin an office worker. he's hot af in that red hair.

She had a vision of her sunbae's music video, she doesn't know what to feel. The future is still too vague for her and her members, they recently debuted and they are not even half-way there yet. She only prays that the 5 of them would survive this together, not leaving each other behind no matter what happens.


a/n: that was a really short chapter ;; i really don't know where to go from my original plan of writing an episode of Running Man that really seemed like running man...but rest assured once i finish that chapter i would publish it for you guys to read~ tell me what you think about this chapter. i hope it didn't seem like a filler :) because it's like a teaser to future events~ till nex time see you.