ch.13 Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook

안브레이가벌UNBREAKABLE ☼Bangtan Sonyeondan's Sister Group☼now slaying kpop 24/7

written in Shim Jiyeon's POV




a few hours before 12AM 9/1/15


Today was the day...I wanted to do something for him,specially for his birthday. I haven't greeted him at all...

I chuckle at my thoughts, Knowing him...He would definetely expect that i would be the first one to great him. 12AM sharp. But i didn't, I haven't even texted him the whole day today. Mianhe..but I got to do this.

I planned of doing this alone at first but my groupmates found out about my plans for his birthday...they extended their hands without me even asking for it. Now I'm here at my own apartment, yes it was a risk. If people would snap pictures of him exiting my apartment it create such a huge scandal...I don't want any of us to get into trouble. The Bangtan boys and Unbreakable girls decided to rent the two other empty apartments that was on the same floor as mine so that all of us will have an excuse that everyone spent time for our one week vacation in the apartment building that i was in. Luckilly Changmin oppa bought me an apartment in a resort at least it would be reasonable for us to spend our vacation here right?

They helped me with everything, I only had to cook..yes you heard me the shikshim you all know cooked...like I said this is for him..I had Xin unnie teach me how to cook a steak and cake....Sarangie helped me pick my outfits for later she even bought me something special...something that i should open later before i change into the outfit we bought....Jisoo our Suji helped me decorate the place...and of course Bohee assured me that security was okay and she was the one conniving with Bangtan and blindfold Jungkook...

They were on their way...

I double checked the dinner setting it was perfect, Shin unnie called me that my co guitarist for later was already comming. Now  it was time for me to prepare. 

I went to my room and took a bath that took me 20 minutes, I went out of the bathroom hurriedly...once I was on my robes I quickly dried my hair with a blow dryer as instucted by Sarang I should leave my already wavy hair alone...blow dryed messy look? I still don't get why it was appealing. I approached the dress layed on my bed.. I cringe a little as a put it on.

it was a little black dress that hung so close to my body, it was the first time i wore such a tight little black leather dress. It was short, really short I felt so exposed...Erasing all the thoughts i had in my mind that made be blush. I proceeded to opening Sarang's gift as she instructed to me.

Her gift made me even more flustered than I already am. AND WE CALL HER OUR PRECIOUS MAKNAE.

matching black lacy Victoria's Secret underwear.

I was extremely embarassed...but i found myself heeding to Sarang's instructions of wearing this...this thing!

'They are almost here' I read Bohee's text message. I proceeded quickly to the hallway where my fellow guitarist was waiting for me.

 


(normal pov)

Jungkook knew that his hyungs are probably out for some trouble for his birthday that was hours away from now, he was blindfolded and handcuffed. He can't do anything about this...

He felt like he was about to go crazy..Jiyeon ignored him for the whole day...He found his heart slowly break as the minutes pass by without knowing how she was...without hearing her voice...without hearing her say that she was okay.

Their car finally stopped, he was lead to god knows where...They were walking for a few minutes, from the looks of it they were already in an elevator..


He felt his handcuffs were taken out...after a few minutes. Faraway vocies told him it was already okay to take out his blindfolds...

When he took them off.

He heard the sweetest voice in the whole entire planet...he didn't even notice the candle lights the decorations everywhere...He could only see her.





 



Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautifull,
And making love with you is all I wanna do.
Loving you is more then just a dream come true,
And everything that I do, is out of loving you.

La la la la la, la la la la la...

No-one else can make me feel the colors that you bring.
Stay with me while we grow old and we will live each day inspringtime.
'Cause loving you has made my life so beautifull,
And everyday of my life is filled with loving you.

Loving you, I see your soul come shining through,
And everytime that we, oohh...
I'm more in love with you.

La la la la la, la la la la la...

No-one else can make me feel the colors that you bring,
Stay with me while we grow old and we will live each day inspringtime.
'Cause loving you is easy 'cause you're beautifull,
And every day of my life is filled with loving you.
Loving you, I see your soul come shining through,
And everytime that we, oohh...
I'm more in love with you.

La la la la la, la la la la la...


She had a guitar in her hands and her voice was beautiful...she was beautiful in that dress.


She looked like a goddess in his eyes. 

He had tears in his eyes after she finished singing...The fellow guitarist of Jiyeon exited quietly and left the couple for themselves.

Jungkook hurriedly got to Jiyeon and hugged her, She was still seated and he didn't wait for her to stand up. Jiyeon will really be the death of him. She made him so worried.

"You made me so worried"Jungkook confessed

"i'm sorry"

"you have to take responsibility arasso?"Jungkook gave her a playful warning.

"arasso"Jiyeon chuckled and she lead him to a romantic candlelight dinner she prepared all day.



 


The two of them were intoxicated not because of the wine they drank earlier...but because of the love they had for each other. Jiyeon was in Jungkook's arms. Her back laid on him as he wrapped his arms around her for a back hug. The two of them looking at the stars, taking in the quiet of the night. The both of them feeling that the world only revolved around the two of them.

As if on cue fireworks were suddenly on the sky..

"Happy Birthday Jungkook I love you" Jiyeon told him...just like how he confesse to her 12 AM sharp during her birthday.

Jungkook...he was so overwhelmed the 18 year old boy that he was felt so much love for the woman infront of him...

No...he wasn't a boy he was turning into a man...for the woman infront of him...he would do anything a be a man than she deserves.

Jungkook found himself kissing her neck, biting... and her milky white neck. She couldn't help but moan. Now they were facing each other....their eyes telling each other how much the two of them were in love for one another...

They kissed.

Jungkook made a mental note to thank Sarang later on that day.


A/N: HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYYY HUBBYYYY JUNGKOOKIEEEEEEEEEE OMG OMG HE'S A MAN I TELL YOU THAT BABY IS SLOWLY GROWING UP MY HEART HURTS...okay i should stop hahahaha so you guysss sorry about that if i left you hanging xD i didn't want to write a rated scene and leave it to your imagination BWAHAHAHAHAHA okay oaky maybe you guys really were thinking that i would write a rated scene after that hahahaha okay okay so what are your thoughts about this??? sorry if its Jungkook x Jiyeon centric XD it's Jungkook's birthday afterall guys like Sept. 1,2015 anyone? hahahahah