"SeCrEt AdMiReR"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

The girls practiced with all their hearts. They decided to form a group for their audition. They already know that there's a possibility that none or maybe only one of them would pass the audition. But they still promised that they will support each other. They named their group G4. They practiced with their dance steps and shared ideas with the choreography. Whenever their muscles get tired, they comfort each other and gave each other massages.
 
Jessica: Do you think we're gonna make it? It's almost the audition.
Yuri: Don't worry Sica. We only have two more steps to do, after that, we'll do our formation then the finishing.
Seohyun: Unnie, I'm soo excited. We'll all be in this together.
Taeyeon: Thanks for helping us with the schoolwork maknae. We were able to save time.
Seohyun: It's okay unnie. Since the three of you did most of the thinking on the choreography and the arrangement of songs. (the doorbell rang)
Yuri: Okay guys, wait k? I have to answer the door. Also, I'm thirsty, who wants juice? I'm dehydrated.
Jessica: Where's your maid anyway?
Yuri: Oh, she went to their place. There's an occasion in their home.
Jessica: Okay, I'm gonna go with you then.
 
Yuri answered the door. Sica went directly to the kitchen. But when Yuri answered the door, no one was there except there's a basket of fruits.
 
Yuri: Come here Sica. Hurry.
Jessica: Huh?What?
Yuri: Look, a basket of fruits.Who could've left it here?
Jessica: Don't touch it Yul. Maybe, there's poison or something.
Yuri: Come on sica. Who would put poison in it?
Jessica: Oh, look. There's a letter. And it's for you.
 
 
Yuri opened the letter and read inside: It says..
My hardworking, tan beauty Kwon Yuri. I know you guys are practicing really hard, hope you're okay and don't forget to drink lots of water and eat fruits. I won't reveal who I am right now, it just not the right time. Just want to say goodluck next week. Hope you'll accept my gift. Hwaiting!!
 
Yuri: Omg. Who could this be? He's really sweet Sica. Right?
Jessica: Hmmpp..I don't know. But since he gave us these fruits, why don't we eat it and make a juice out of it.
Yuri: That's a great idea Sica. and shouted: Whoever you are, Gomawo!!!.
 
So, they headed to the kitchen and made lemon and orange juice. And then went back to Taeyeon and Seohyun.
 
Yuri: Hey guys, look what we've got. Fresh fruit juice.
Taeyeon: Wow, my favorite. No wonder you guys took soo long.
Jessica: Guess what? It's a gift from we don't know who. A secret admirer I think.
Seohyun: Really unnie? Wow.
Yuri: But I wonder, how did he know about us practicing right now. I thought, he got the wrong house or something but it has my name on the letter though.
Taeyeon: Really? Let me see..Yeah..Aww how sweet...
Jessica: Okay guys, let's go back to practice. Have you thought of the 2 remaining dance steps taeng?
Taeyeon: Nope, not yet...kekekeke (made a peace sign and smiled)
Seohyun: How bout this unnie? I kinda thought of some choreography.
Yuri: Yeah, that's good maknae. But how about we do it a little ier, much better.
Jessica: I agree with you yul.. Do more waves. kekeke.
 
The girls then plan on their formation and stuff.
 
Yuri: It's our exam next week too, and the audition 2 days after. Good thing the exam is before the audition.
Seohyun: Yeah unnie. How bout we make a video of what we did today then tomorrow, we'll just not practice and just study for the exam?.
Taeyeon: That's a good idea.
Jessica: Yup. I'm up for it. Let's do that.
 
So the girls put a videocam and record all their moves so they won't forget anything...While practicing, Yuri was still trying to think on who sent those fruits to her, but she can't think of who specifically. And she also wondered how he knew about their practice and all. So, it must be from our school or someone who is just close to her........