"Black Pearl"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

Yunho's POV:
After seeing that scene with Yuri and a guy, I can't help myself but get jealous. After I brought my sister home, I went back to the cafe. Still remembering how Yuri being in the arms of that guy and even took off with him. I went to a convenience store to buy some alcohol drinks though I know i'm not a good drinker and then drove back to the cafe. I stopped my car in a corner of the street near the cafe. I just sat in my car, drinking by myself and watched the people come in and out of the cafe. And my tears just fell, thinking of the scene earlier. So, I just keep drinking and drinking and then I saw a figure similar as Yuri's got out of a car and into the cafe. But was having second thoughts if that's really Yuri. Maybe I'm just imagining things and I think I'm already drunk. After awhile, a new car parked by the cafe and then saw the same figure walked out and headed to the car that just arrived. I tried to look closely on the figure and found out it is Yuri. So, I immediately got out of my car and tried to ran to Yuri's direction. I pulled the knob of her car door and then I see her looked up to see who's pulling her door and I guess she recognized me, I smiled and called her..Yuri..then everything out..
 
Yuri's POV:
I was just sitting in the cafe waiting for my driver to arrive.. I checked on my messages...i got a message from Sica and it seems like she's mad at me and I don't know why. Jungmin texted me too. Telling me to take care going home. What's got into him? Pretending to be concerned and all.. I got a lot of miscalls too from Sica and from Yunho. My ride then arrived and so I walked out of the cafe, the driver then got out from the car to open the door but I told him it's okay, I can handle it, so he went back in the car. So, I went in the car myself and was about to close the door when someone else is pulling the door. I was kind of nervous and then I noticed a familiar shadow standing by the door. So with a partially open door, I tried to see who it was and I looked up only to see Yunho oppa drunk and can't seem to stand on his own so I immediately opened the door widely, he peeked through the door smiling..
Yunho: Yuri....( and suddenly his body just fell on me.)
 
We almost kissed and I can smell his alcohol breath, the driver then immediately got out of the driver's seat looking furious and nervous at the same time thinking maybe it's a stalker, so I told him I know the guy and asked the driver just to help me get him in the car and let him sit comfortably....
Driver: Where are we taking him Miss Yuri?
Yuri thought: I can't bring him to their dorm looking like this. Maybe fans will see it. Besides, I don't even know where their dorm is. And if I bring him to Sica, maybe they'll get worried..what should I do?
Yuri: Just bring us to the house please.
Driver: Are you sure miss? Coz your parents aren't there.
Yuri: Don't worry, I know this guy and he's not a bad person. He's an idol. though right now, he's drunk. But don't tell anyone of what happened tonight okay?
Driver: Of course Miss Yuri I won't..
Yunho was leaning on my shoulder, sleeping and then his body slides down and his head is now on my lap..so I his hair, and wondered what made him to be in this state. Did something happened? I know I should call Sica but I know Yunho oppa don't want to make his sister worry too..We got to the house and I let the driver help me carry Yunho to the guest room and we laid him to the bed..I then asked the driver to get Yunho's car that's just near the cafe and asked him to just bring the car here in our parking lot. And so, the driver nodded and went out to get the car.
I just keep on looking at Yunho whose sleeping deeply in the bed but with an alcohol stink so I tried to take his shirt off. I ed his shirt slowly and I can see his abs and it got me blush. I then wiped his face and upper body with a clean towel washed with a body soap. I also took off his shoes and having second thoughts if I should take off his pants, for him to sleep comfortably..
Yuri: Should I?I don't think I should..(and then decided just not to or else he's gonna assume something.)
And so I just finished wiping is face and got him a clean shirt to change.. one of my baggy clothes.I slip the shirt carefully through his head and upper body and when I was done, I just looked at him sleeping peacefully and unconsciously touched his face and run my finger though the bridge of his nose..and after realizing what I was doing, I gasped and hold my hands to keep them from touching him any longer.Then I heard him sleep talking...
Yunho: Why..Yuri? Why were you with that guy? Who is he?(and then murmur things I don't understand)
Yuri: What is he talking about? Who guy?(and then I saw tears run down from his eyes and he's still sleeping, thinking maybe he's having a nightmare..)
I feel my heart skipped a beat after seeing his tears. His precious tears. What kind of nightmare was he dreaming of? And I even heard my name... I just keep on looking at him for hours and then got sleepy, so I decided to go to my room and sleep...
 
Yunho's POV:
I woke up in an unfamiliar room.. Where am I? And my head is hurting a lot..I must've drank alot lastnight..and i'm wearing a different shirt too..I went out the room and walked in the hallway while touching my head.. Whose house is this?Who took me here? That's what I've been wondering about until I remember approaching Yuri lastnight though it's kind of blurry. I see some other doors and so I checked the first room just across the hallway, I turned the doorknob and saw Yuri sleeping in her bed.. The sun shone on her tan skin, like a pearl. Even while sleeping she looks soo gorgeous and cute with her tongue sticking out. She must've been really tired.. Was she looking after me the whole night, was she the one that changed my clothes...?..
I just stood right in front of her bed and just watched her sleeping like a princess. And I thought about what happened lastnight..what made me drink soo much..Should I ask her who the guy is? What answer should I expect? Just seeing her sleeping early in the morning gave me a peace of mind and I don' t want to ruin it and it's also true that I'm afraid of what her answer maybe. I'm afraid of her rejection..I want her...no, I need her to be with me and only me..and without second thoughts I took the initiative to kiss her..First, at her forehead, down to her nose and then her lips. I felt her soft lips and it taste sweet.. I'm enjoying the moment until Yuri moved..Out of surprise and afraid of getting caught, I ran out of her room and went back to the guest room... I closed the door and lie down the bed while panting, and pretend to sleep...
 
Yuri's POV:
I woke up and smiled. I had a weird yet nice dream. In my dream, someone was kissing me though I wasn't able to see who it was.. It's blurry.. An then I thought of Yunho oppa, omgawd, I better check on him..so, I stood up and went to his room, I knocked softly and opened the door. he's still sleeping.. It's good that he's having enough rest..
Yuri: I better cook him some soup..(and so I went down to the kitchen...)
 
Yunho's POV:
Yuri is always checking up on me..And we're in the same roof..Just thinking of it makes me feel really good...Ohh.. I almost forgot, we have schedules today..I opened up my phone and there's a lot of messages and missed calls from my manager and my members..It's almost 7 in the morning and I'm in big trouble...
So, I hurrily stood up, changed into my clothes, made a note to Yuri, grab my keys and hurried downstairs...i see Yuri in the kitchen, her back is facing me, and she's making me soup..I know coz I heard her...I smiled and made a flying kiss..and mouthed goodbye to Yuri...and ran out of the house and got in to my car..and drove off while smiling sheepishly, forgetting all of what happened lastnight..
 
Yuri's POV:
I'm done making the soup and so I went back upstairs to Yunho.. I was going to wake him up but then all I found is a note saying..
Yuri, my beautiful Black Pearl
Thanks for taking care of me and thanks also for making me soup..
I really want to eat whatever you cook but then I'm already late for our schedules today,
call you later okay? I love you..
 
Seeing the note made me smile...I was gonna asked what happened to him lastnight but I guess he's okay now....
And then I thought of our training today and also I have to help Minho with some moves...so I just ate the soup, put some in a container, thinking maybe I'll see Yunho oppa later then hurried up preparing and head out to the training building..