"Proposal!"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

 
They just got done with dinner and Yunho and the girls decided to have a movie marathon.
Taeyeon: Let's buy some dvd's.
Seohyun: Yeah, how bout Pirates of the Carribean unnie.
Jessica: You watched that for how many times already Seohyun.
Taeyeon: How about something scary then?
Jessica: No!!! How about you Yuri? What do you want to watch?
Yuri: How bout some Comedy-Romance?
Jessica: That's nice..Let's buy that.
Yunho: How bout we buy all of it? All you girls want.
Seohyun: Really oppa?
Yunho: Yup, we also have to buy some midnight snacks.
Yuri: Don't you have to wake up early tomorrow oppa? It's almost your debut.
Yunho: It's ok. I can handle it. Let's do this before my debut. We won't have times like this again.
Taeyeon: You're soo right oppa. What are we waiting for? Let's go..
Yunho: How bout we split into two groups..The other's gonna go to the dvd store while the others buy drinks and midnight snacks.
All: Okay..
Yunho: So, I'm gonna pick Yuri to go with me to buy food.
Yuri: Sica. Wanna come with us?
Jessica: (having doubts and second thoughts).. I want to. But I don't know what these two girls are gonna buy. Maybe they're gonna buy dvd's that I don't like. I'm just gonna go with them. Sorry Yuri.
Yuri: It's okay Sica.
Yunho: Yeah, it's soo okay sis.
 
The three girls then left the two and on their way to the dvd store.
 
Yunho: (mumbling) Now, it's just the two of us.Thanks sis.
Yuri: Were you saying something?
Yunho: Nothing. Come on. Let's hurry before the store closes.
 
Yunho and Yuri were having fun grocery shopping, they bought chips, juice, softdrink, popcorn and some fruits.
 
Yunho: Yuri, you haven't given me your number yet.
Yuri: You didn't ask so why would I?
Yunho: Your witty. One more reason why I like you.
Yuri: Did you say something?
Yunho: Oh nothing. I'm just humming our debut song.
Yuri: Ohh okay.
Yunho: So,...can I have your number? We're friends right?
Yuri: Sure, here. Give me yours too..(exchanging numbers)
Yunho: Let's now pay these stuffs (headed to the counter)
 
While on the other side of the grocery store......
 
Minho's POV:
I went to a grocery store to buy food for tomorrow when suddenly I saw a familiar face. I look closely and found Yuri with a guy. The guys hands are in Yuri's shoulders. Are they just friends or not? I think they're just friends. Then, Yuri turned to talk to the guy behind him. The guy brushed Yuri's hair off her face and pinched her cheeks. Right at that moment, I feel soo devastated. I feel my heart broken into pieces. Who is that guy? What is he doing alone with Yuri at this time of the night? I think I've seen him before but I just can't remember where. I've never seen Yuri smile like that. She just seems soo happy. How I wish I could be that guy. Hold Yuri, embrace her, smile and laugh with her. Do I still have a chance? I really hope what I'm thinking isn't true. I have to ask Seohyun about it but I don't know how to begin. Maybe she'll figure me out. I hate myself.. I soo hate myself for being soo shy. How could I express my feelings to the one I love. I feel soo dumb. I have to tell Donghae. But wait, if I tell him, he'll be furious..I'll just hid this to myself until I find out the whole truth.
 
Minho just stood still and watch Yuri and Yunho go out of the store until they're out of sight.
 
At the Jung's house.....
Jessica: What took you guys soo long?
Taeyeon: Yeah,we've been waiting for you guys.
Seohyun: So, we just put some beddings in the floor just in case we fall asleep.
Yunho: That's good girls. I'm just gonna go to the kitchen to prepare these snacks, okay?
Jessica: Yuri, what's wrong? Are you okay?
Yuri: Ah...what? Yeah, I'm okay. Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be okay?
Jessica: I was just asking. Coz you seem like you're in another world there.
Yuri: I'm fine.. Okay, play the movie now..
 
Yuri's POV:
On the way to the house, Yunho oppa suddenly held my hand and told me that he likes me. Not just a friend but morre than a friend. He's telling me that he fell for me the very first time he laid eyes on me. He added that he really likes my personality. I told him I don't know how to reply to what he said. And so he added that I don't have to say anything right now and that he just wants me to listen to what he feels for me. I told him that we just got to knew each other and so he suggested that we can learn about each other more since he'll be living now in Korea.
Yunho: Are you afraid of the rules of no dating?
Yuri: You're more in a disadvantage oppa since you'll be debuting soon, while I'm still a trainee. Besides, we're still young and I really want to focus right now.
Yunho: I know what you mean Yuriah. Like I said, you don't have to say anything right now. So, don't worry about it okay? Now, I know why my sister likes you. Don't say anything to Jessica okay?
Yuri: What do you mean?
Yunho: Nothing.. Don't worry about anything right now...
End of flashback
 
Yunho: Okay, here's the food guys. What are you watching now?(sat beside Yuri)
Jessica: Ahh!!!!I don't want to watch anymore. It's scary.
Taeyeon: You're really a sccaredy cat Sica. (ajumma laugh)
Jessica: Not only me, look at Yuri. Yuri, want me to sit beside you?
Yuri: No, thanks Sica. I'll be more scared if you're always shouting.
 
They all fell asleep while watching the movie. Yuri without realizing, fell asleep in Yunho's lap. Yunho woke up and brushed Yuri's hair off her face and touched her cheeks. Yuri then move her head and stick out her tongue while sleeping which made Yunho smile widely. He keep looking at Yuri until he fell asleep too.