"Shy Guy"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)
 
The girls were busily making a letter except for Jessica who's still sleeping. they're in Taeyeon's house, sleeping over..They are planning to go to school early in the morning to put the letters in the lockers of the guys, except for Sica of course, who's still be sleeping without any idea what's going on.
 
The next day, some of the the guys were excited, some seem concerned. They are anxious to see if there's letters in their lockers..they've been waiting if Yuri, Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun replied to their letters. Donghae then opened his locker and saw a letter...
 
Donghae's POV:
I opened my locker and saw a letter..i wondered from who it was from..but when i read the letter, it's coming from Yuri..it was saying that it's a response of my letter for her and that she'll forgive me if I'll talk to her personally..I was surprised...
"What the heck?..What is she talking about?..What letter?..I din't sent her any letter."
Donghae being confused called her friend Minho...
"Bro, let's meet in the cafeteria at lunch okay? I have something to share to you.."
"What is it? Okay...see you at lunch." the other line said.
 
At the cafeteria
Donghae: Bro, you won't believe what i just got.
Minho: What did u get bro?.
Donghae: Look, a letter(showed Minho the letter). It was in my locker. I don't know if this is just a prank or something..She's telling me that i sent her a letter when i didn't.
Minho: Ohhhh (not so looking surprise at all).
Donghae: What oohh??..that's it?...
Minho: Well, to tell you honestly hyung, I sent a letter to Yuri in your name..through Jessica.
Donghae: Really?...Why did you do that?
Minho: Well, I was thinking that it's time for you to be true to your feelings and tell her the truth....You've been hiding and I know you really want to say sorry to her ever since..(while saying this, Minho felt his heart broken..He's been wanting to tell these words to his self.)
Minho admired Yuri the first time he laid eyes on her...It was the first day of highschool, Donghae pointed at Yuri's direction and told him hat she was the girl who put his clothes up in the tree..Yuri was talking to the other girls that time and when she smiled, Minho just got mesmerized and he's been admiring her since but he knew that his hyung also has a thing to Yuri, so he just kept it to himself.
Minho was like in another planet,reminiscing about that day..when suddenly Donghae shook him..
Donghae: Earth to Minho?..Bro?
Minho: Ohh..What? What did you say?
Donghae: Well, as I was saying,.. I know I should tell her..but whenever i meet her.. I don't know what to do but I always do mean things to her..I don't know why...I kinda hated myself for that.
Minho: Yeah, why are you like that to her? Is that really how you treat the girl you like?
Donghae: I don't know what's wrong with me..Help me bro..k?..
Minho: I've been helping you..But you always do the opposite.
Donghae: Hmm..So what? Should I go on a date with her? But my schedule is packed. I have a practice every after school this week..it's almost our debut.
Minho: Oh yeah,what do you call your group again?..Super Junior right?
Donghae: Yeah..hope our debut will be successful. There's alot of us though. Bro, why don't you audition too? You got that charisma in you... Even when your mad, girls come chasing you.
Minho: I'm shy. I don't know if I can handle being on stage with lots of people. ("Girls are chasing me but the one girl I want to look at me, doesn't even notice me at all."..In his thoughts.)
Donghae: So, bro...See you tomorrow okay?I won't be able to meet you later because I have practice.
Minho: Alright, bro..That's okay...See you tomorrow.
 
Minho passed by Yuri, Taeyeon, Jess and Seohyun. He looked at the three except to Yuri and smiled and greeted them.
 
Yuri: Who was that? Did he just ignored me?
Taeyeon: I think he's a friend of Donghae but from what I've heard he's a really shy type of person.
Jessica: Just ignore him Yul. He must be like his friend.
Seohyun: Don't say that unnie. We're in the same class, though he's quiet, he seems to be a very nice person.
Jessica: OK, whatever. Yul, let's go to your house tonight....I miss your room.
Yuri: Hahahaha, really?okay, let's...