"Girls' Bond"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

In Yuri's room.....

Taeyeon: So,did he call you?..

Yuri: Who?

Seohyun: Who else unnie, the one that was asking for forgiveness..

Yuri:..Ohh..donghae?

Jessica: Wait...what?...what about Donghae?..What you mean forgiveness? I don't get you guys...(the other three girls laughed)

Yuri: Hahaha...It's nothing special Sica..Hmm.. Well, I wasn't really expecting him to call me or whatever.. But i thought he was sincere though but i guess I was wrong... He's always soo mean to me.

(Taeyeon and Seohyun hugged Yuri and Sica butted in...)

Jessica: Me too..(hugs yuri)...But can you explain please to me what you were saying guys..

Taeyeon: Well, Donghae sent a letter to Yuri to ask for forgiveness..the cover address is even your name..we guessed he was just shy..so, Yuri sent a letter back and told him that if he really wants to say sorry, he should do it personally.

Jessica: What? So, he was like using me to get through Yuri? that mean guy...I hate guys like him..He's always hurting my Yuri...I just know guys are never sincere..well, except for my oppa..

Yuri: You've always been a man-hater Sica. Well, since i've known you...how come?

Jessica:(in her thoughts. “I don't know. i guess since i became close to you.”)Hmm..i don't know..i just do.

Taeyeon: Oh yeah...How's your brother?Yunho-oppa?I haven't seen him since grade school..

I think Yuri and Seohyun haven't seen him since we became bestfriends..

Jessica: He was just in America, then travelling around..then got recognized then signed a contract..they have a group called DBSK..they debuted three months ago...

Taeyeon: Really? Well, you surely forgot to tell us that...

Jessica: Sorry girls, it just din't popped in my head whenever I'm with you..just now, when you asked about my oppa.

Taeyeon: We should support them. Are they all handsome? I'm sure they are coz your bro is handsome. When are they coming here in korea?

Yuri: How many are there in a group?

Jessica: Sighs..I don't know, just check them out on the internet..duhh..they're five in a group
Yul....hmm, maybe theyre coming here next year..Not sure yet.

Jessica: Anyways, how did you know Donghae sent the letter through me.

Seohyun: Well, we took out the letters you threw in the trashcan unnie.

Taeyeon: Yeah, and we also replied to them all.

Jessica: You did? but you didn't put anything that said i like them too right?

Yuri: Of course not, Sica..we know you..Kekeke.. But i do want to write some of those words in the letter...kekekekeke.

Jessica: Yul!...sigh..

(The girls laughed..)

Seohuyn: Unnies,have you heard about the SME audition?

Taeyeon: Yeah...was it like three months from now?

Yuri: I din't know your interested in the entertainment world maknae.

Seohyun: I don't know, I just seem to like to try new things.

Jessica: Wanna audition girls? the four of us?..

Yuri: I'm kinda afraid girls. I'm not talented, not like you three..you all have beautiful voices.

Jessica: You also have a beautiful voice Yul, just needs more practice.

Taeyeon: Besides, you're a talented dancer..All of us can't beat you whenever you dance.

Seohyun: And it's time to show our talents then unnie..Let's jus try..So what? Are you in?..Coz I want to do it with my three unnies..

Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri: Hmm....(thinking)....