"Forgiveness and Misunderstandings"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

DBSK went back to their dorm to rest. Since their schedules are packed tomorrow..
They're in their van..
 
Yoochun: You guys were soo obvious there...(looking at Yunho)
Yunho: Who? Are you talking to me?
Yoochun: Who else?..Are you guys together now?
Jaejoong: You mean Yuri-ssi and Yunho?(after hearing Yoochun then Yoochun nod.)
Changmin: Well, they can't be together. We all know that.
Yunho: We aren't. We're just friends...
Junsu: Well, it was soo obvious there that you got jealous of Minho..Soo not you. It's the first time I see you like that..
Jaejoong: Yeah.. Why don't you tell her your true feelings and asked her out and be your gf or someone else will get a hold of her first.
Yunho: That's the problem. I already told her about my feelings for her.
Jaejoong: But then, she rejected you? Wow..gotta love that girl..
Yunho: Hmm..not really. She said that she needs to know me more and just be friends.. I was in fault that time anyways, coz we just meet and I already told her how I feel about her.
Junsu: Hahahaha!!you got hit hard. Was it love at first sight?..If the fans or media knew about this.. I'll feel really sorry for you and for Yuri too.
Yunho:Well, you guys were the only ones who knew about it.
Yoochun: Yuri didn't told anyone about you trying to court her? I don't think she did. Coz it's almost a year now and still there's no confrontation or suspicions.
Yunho: But after what I saw in there. I'm gonna ask her again tonight.
Changmin: Are you sure about that? What if the management finds out about it? And our fans? Yuri will be the one that gets hurt. I don't think it's a good idea.
Junsu: Well, they can just keep it a secret. Alot of artists do that.
Yunho: Yeah. I'm gonna do it tonight..
And so, Yunho texted Yuri..
Yunho: Yuri, are you free tonight?Are your parents at home? (after 3 minutes)
Yuri: My parents is out of the country oppa.
Yunho: Can I come over to your house? I promise it'll be for a short while. I have to say something to you.
 
After reading his last message...
Yuri's POV:
Oh no!! this can't be it. This can't be what I'm afraid about..
I like Yunho oppa but I like my career more. I don't want to ruin it..
And I don't want our friendship to end because of this...
I have to find an alibi..what should I do? Here goes nothing..
 
Yuri: Oppa, you can't. My parents isn't here. So, it doesn't look good. Forgive me.
Yuri thought: I'm sorry oppa. I think I know what you want but I'm not ready for that yet.
Yunho: Really? I just want to talk with you..just even a minute, I can't?
Yuri: I'm really sorry oppa. Besides, I have to go to Seohyun's house today. I have something to ask her about my assignment.
Yunho: I can send you there.
Yuri: No, oppa.It's okay..I can handle it. You don't have to worry about me.
Yunho thoughts: Sigh..What should I do for me to be able to meet her tonight? I have to find a way. Kwon Yuri, why are you soo difficult?
Yunho: Are you sure?
Yuri: Yes, I'm sure oppa. You're sched is pack tomorrow right? Why don't you go get some rest oppa.
Yunho: So,when do you think you're available?
Yuri: I don't know oppa. But I'll just tell you.
Yunho: If you say so. Be careful Yuriaah!!!I miss you.
Yuri: Thanks..you too oppa.
 
Yunho's POV:
Sigh. I guess tonight isn't the night. I really want to see you Yuri.. I want to tell you how I feel in personal and that I'm not afraid of the consequences.
 
Jaejoong: So, how did it go?
Yunho: I can't meet her tonight. She's busy. She has to do something and she's going to her friend's house tonight.
Jaejoong: You sure? Why don't you surprise her then?
Yunho: I don't know where her friend's house is.
Jaejoong: Why don't you ask yourt sister?
Yunho: I can't or she'll find out.
Jaejoong: Well, make an alibi. Do you want to do everything for her or not?
Yunho: Fine..okay..What should I say?..hmmm...
 
Then Yunho dialled Jessica's number.
Yunho: Sis, where are you?
Jessica: I'm in Seohyun's house oppa. Getting some notes.
Yunho: Oh really? (thinking: This is my lucky night.They're in the same house. Though we can't really talk coz Sica is there..at least, I'll be able to see her)
Jessica: Why do you sound sooo happy oppa?
Yunho: I'm happy of course I'm talking to my beloved sister.
Jessica: Right..?..
Yunho: I'm serious. Anyways, want me to get you there? Just tell me what time you'll be going home.
Jessica: Really oppa? you're going to do that for me? Okay.
Yunho: Yeah, it's been a long time since we had our sister-brother bonding time.
Jessica: We had it this morning, remember at the training room?
Yunho: Yeah, but that's different.. so, where are you?
Jessica: Okay, relax.. I'm in...(telling Yunho Seohyun's address..)
Yunho: Okay, I'll be there.. I'll text you when I'm near already..See yah!
 
Yunho then got her jacket and rushed to the parking lot.
Yunho: Yes!!.. Yuri wait for me..
 
Meanwhile...
Yuri's POV:
After that text marathon with Yunho oppa, I'm feeling hot and sweaty because of being soo nervous. I told him that I'm going to Seohyun's house when actually I'm not..I think I'm gonna go the cafe to drink some caramel frap. ..and so, I got my purse and went to the cafe. When I got to the cafe, I told my driver that i'll just call him whenever i'm ready to go home and so he left...
I was just sitting there drinking my frap..when suddenly a very familiar face came inside the cafe. I looked at him, trying to figure out who he really is and then it strucked me.. Omg..it's Jungmin...I hid my face with a Menu that's just in the table.. I tried to sneak a peek to see if he's gone already but it was a bad idea....
 
Jungmin's POV:
Tired from all the schedules, I drove into a cafe to drink some cappucino and relax...I wore a scarf, an eyeglasses and a bonnet. I went inside the cafe.Trying to hide my face. Hope no one recognizes me here...I lined up to order...while still lining up, someone caught my attention..there's this weird person looking at the Menu soo close to her face..is she near-sighted or something? I got my order..the agent working was like flirting on me..Giving me winks and stuff and I just smiled. I passed by the girl holding a Menu so next to her face again.. I was about to look away when suddenly I saw the girl peeking through the Menu and so I stopped from walking and thought that she's soo familiar. So I walked backwards and proceeded to her seat. I was right. The girl is that Kwon Yuri..So, she's been hiding again from me huh? You won't get away this time. So, I silently sat in front of her while she's still covering her face. And then maybe she thought I was gone. She sighed and uncovered her face.. but to her surprise, I'm sitting in front of her smirking...
 
Yuri: Waaah!!(after seeing Jungmin jumped from her seat)
Jungmin: Hahaha..you're really something aren't you?
Yuri: Jungmin-ah...Annyeong...(while trying to smile)
Jungmin: Tsk..tsk..(smirking).. Yah!! how come you were hiding from me? It just means you're guilty.
Yuri: I'm not hiding from you. Who said I'm hiding from you?
Jungmin: Well, first, you didn't answer my calls and you didn't reply to any of my messages. Well, only once.
Yuri: Oh you did? I din't know..Maybe you got the wrong number or maybe it's in space or somewhere.
Jungmin: Yah!!don't play wise on me. How bout now? How come you're hiding from me?
Yuri: No, I wasn't.
Jungmin: You are.. The menu is soo close to your face that it would seem like you're it.
Yuri: Well, I'm near-sighted.. you see..(blinking her eyes and pretending that she can't see really well)
Jungmin: Hahaha(Burst-out laughing, adoring Yuri's cuteness and trying to make a fool of him)
Jungmin: Now, you're acting cute on me. I thought so. You like me huh?
Yuri: You're really soo conceited, aren't you? Who would like you? You're not even my type.
Jungmin: Bwooh?not your type? I'm like every girls' type. Then who's your type?
Yuri: Hmmm...
Jungmin: You don't even have a type. Are you a lesbian or something?
Yuri: No, I'm not...(and thought of Yunho)... You know U-know Yunho? He's my tpe..
Jungmin: That DBSK guy? So, what I was guessing was right huh? During our debut performance.
Yuri: Huh? You remember that?... What do you mean your guess is right?
Jungmin:That you're in some sort of a relationship or something.
Yuri: Oooh..What makes you say that? We're not..
Jungmin: Well, that time, I saw how he looked at you. You guys were even talking. I thought SM is really strict with something like that?
Yuri: No.. You got it all wrong.. We're not in that kind of relationship. He's an older brother of my friend, so we're kind of close..( trying her hard not to be a cause of dilemma in Yunho's career.)
Jungmin: Oh, okay..So, you're available..(smirking)
Yuri: Well, yeah.. why are you smirking? ….but to you, no thanks..
Jungmin: Hahaha..So, you actually think that you're my type?
Yuri: No, I'm not..I'm just saying, I don't like you.
Jungmin: Well, same here..I don't like you too..
Yuri: Well, then... Goodbye...(standing up)
Jungmin: Where are you going? (grabbing her arm)
Yuri: I'm going home. I was supposed to relax here. But you being here, makes me more stressed.
Jungmin: You just can't handle my beauty.
Yuri: You're thinking too much and you love yourself too much. Now, let go of me.
Jungmin: Of course, we have to love ourselves first..and I'm not letting go.( Standing up)I'm going with you.
Yuri: Bwooh? Why?
Jungmin: First because you owe me for kicking me, 2nd, you amuse me, 3rd, you're interesting...
Yuri: There's really nothing interesting about me..promise..and about the kicking thing..please forgive me..i just needed that herb soo bad..
Jungmin: Well, it's for me to decide..Come along...(while pulling Yuri out the store)
 
In the parking space in the street, near the cafe..
Yuri: Please, just let me go..
Jungmin: Now, you're begging..when you were soo proud awhile ago...Just get in..(while opening the front seat door...Get in!!
Yuri: I don't want to!! Maybe you're gonna do something to me.
So, Jungmin trapped Yuri by both of his arms leaning the car and Yuri in between, preventing Yuri from escaping..
Jungmin: I won't do anything bad..okay? Promise!! Just get in...
Yuri: Well, I don't trust you..
Jungmin: I'm an idol for namesake. I won't do anything bad okay?
Yuri: Better!! (and went inside the car)
 
Meanwhile Yunho called Jessica that he's already near the gate and he wants her to go out already..
 
Jessica: Yunho-oppa! Thanks a lot for coming here. You're such a nice bro. Let's go.
Yunho: We're not waiting for anyone else to come out?
Jessica: I already bid goodbye to Seohyun, so we can just go.
Yunho: No one else is there besides you and Seohyun?
Jessica: Well, her parents is there and then that's it!
Yunho: So, you came here by yourself?..Taeyeon nor Yuri didn't come here?
Jessica: No...who said they're here? I never said they're here. So, let's go now..
Yunho's thoughts: So, Yuri isn't here? Where could she be? I gotta call her to ask where she is. I thought she's coming here. But then Sica is with me and I'm driving, how can I contact her..
 
While driving, Yunho's been thinking on where Yuri could be and was about to decide that maybe she's just in her house, when...
 
Yunho's POV:
I was driving with Sica and it turned red light so I stopped..We stopped near a cafe. Then I heard Sica..
Jessica: Oppa, isn't that Yuri?
Yunho: Where? (I looked at the direction she's pointing. It is her. It's sort of clear because of the streetlight near the cafe. She's with a guy in glasses and their body is like soo near to each other. She's in between the guy's arms. Then she went inside the car. While the guy, went to the driver's seat. Watching the scene just shattered my heart.)
What's happening Yuri? Who's that guy?I said to myself. Is he a cousin or something?
 
Yunho: Sica, do you know that guy? Is he a relative of Yuri?
Jessica: He sure looks familiar. But if he's a relative if Yuri, well, I haven't seen him or she haven't introduced him to me before. Yuri got a lot of explaining to do. (looking mad)
Yunho: Oohh..(and watched the car Yuri's riding drove away.)
 
Jessica's POV:
I saw how oppa reacted to what he saw. His voice trembled and when he said Ooh, it sounds soo had.
I can also see in his eyes that it's getting cloudy..Is he jealous? Does my oppa like my bestfriend who I also like? What is happening..I have to confront Yuri tonight I took out my phone and was about to call her.. It's ringing...
 
Yuri's POV:
My phone is ringing, I checked who it is. And it's Jessica..I was about to answer it when...
 
Jungmin: Give me your phone please.(taking away Yuri's phone)
Yuri: Hey! Give that back to me.(trying to get her phone back)
Jungmin: Be still or we'll get into an accident. I'm gonna give it backto you don't worry.
Yuri: Give it back now.My friend is calling me.
Jungmin: Call back your friend later. I just want you here without any interruptions. You don't even answer my calls.
Yuri: We're not friends..anyways, where are we going?
Jungmin: You'll see. I know you'll like it there. You like healthy stuff, don't you?
Yuri: Yeah. But what does that have to do with where we're going?
Jungmin: Well, I'll be bringing you to this place where they sell healthy stuffs.
Yuri: Really? You're gonna do that? I thought you don't like me? Plus, it's night time already. You think it's still open?
Jungmin: Hmm..like I said, you're interesting. Besides, we like the same things and I don't want to go there by myself since my members won't go with me. I'm the only one who likes healthy stuffs in our group you know. I'm sure it's still open. If not, well, we'll just go there next time..
Yuri: Oh, okay..It seems exciting...
 
Jessica's POV:
Yuri isn't picking up. Yuri is really gonna get it tomorrow..
 
Jessica: Oppa, are you okay?(Seeing Yunho trying to hide his tears)
Yunho: Of course, I'm okay.Why you asked?
Jessica: Oh, it's nothing..
They got to their home and Jessica bid farewell to his brother and told him to be careful. Yunho then drove back to their dorm.
 
 
Yuri and Jungmin arrived in the store..In Yuri's surprise, there's really a lot of healthy stuff there..But most are expensive..
Yuri: Arrghh..it's expensive here, and I didn't even brought enough money.
Jungmin: No worries. My treat.
Yuri: Bwooh? Am I hearing it correctly? You're going to treat me?
Jungmin: Yeah, why not?
Yuri thought: This guy isn't that bad after all...
Jungmin: Let's go there..(pulling Yuri behind him, holding her hands)
Yuri thought: This is really taking advantage already. Obvious skinship.
Jungmin: Here, try this..
Yuri: What is this? Is this tea? (smelling the cup, then drank it)
Jungmin: It's boiled from a frog.
Yuri unexpecting the origin of what's inside the cup, throw up, splashing the face of Jungmin.
Jungmin: Yah!!! Soo dirty!!Why did you do that?
Yuri: How come you didn't tell me it's from a boiled frog? That's just gross.
Jungmin:They're clean frogs and it's nutritious and for your information, that's expensive..
Yuri: Really? Oh, I'm sorry, I was just taken by surprise. I'm really sorry. But it's deliccious though..thanks..(apologizing while laughing)
Jungmin: Now, I have to wash my face. (And went to the washing area to clean his face, while he's there Yuri drink all of what's in the cup)
Yuri seeing how wet his face is, she then offered her hanky right when Jungmin was out of the washroom.
Yuri: Here!!(handing the hanky)...Don't worry..It's clean..
Jungmin: You sure?..Okay (wipes his face with the hanky)
Yuri: Keep it.. I have a lot.
Jugnmin: I have a lot too..just that I used my hanky to wipe what you splashed in my face..
Yuri: I'm really sorry.. Here, let me help you.(help Jungmin dry his face)
Yuri thought: I kinda don't understand the personality of this guy. He's mean then he's nice.. A split personality maybe.. Or just simply he just love his self too much..
 
Jungmin seeing Yuri keenly looking at him while wiping him dry commented...
Jungmin: I'm handsome huh?(and winked)
Yuri: Sigh...soo conceited...here, clean yourself, i'll wait in the car.(throwing the hanky to Jungmin and went out of the store)
Jungmin: She's really something..(while watching Yuri walk away) I feel soo comfy when I'm with her.(and looked at the cup of Yuri), oohh.she drank it all..
 
Jungmin and Yuri then went home. They chatted for awhile but then Yuri fell asleep. When they already got to Seoul, Jungmin, woke Yuri up..
Jungmin: Yuri wake up. Where's your house?
Yuri: Ohh.. Sorry..I fell asleep..Just drop me off at the cafe and I'll just call my driver to get me.
Jungmin: I can drive you home. I promise I won't stalk you.
Yuri: No, it's okay. It's already late.. And you need to rest. You're a busy person..
Jungmin: Suit yourself, don't say I didn't offer..
Yuri: Okay, okay...Anyways, can I have my phone now?
Jungmin: Here..(and handed Yuri her phone)
 
They arrived in the cafe and the both of them bid farewell. Yuri then opened her phone and called her driver. While waiting for her driver, she then checked her phone messages...
 
Yuri: Yunho-oppa!!!....