“A night to Remember”

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

Yunho: You can't let go of me now.. We're already dating.
Yuri: What?...I didn't say that..(Yunho cut her sentence..)
Yunho: Sssh... Just look around you.
Yuri just then realized there was already a lot of people in the parking lot; and noticed one's glare that's soo familiar to her... It's Jessica's....
 
Yuri: Ottoke.. I'm dead....
 
Yuri can't help but ran towards the street and called for a taxi. She's crying but she can't tell if it's because of happiness, sadness or fright. She is having mixed emotions right now. Soo confused on what she's going to do, now that it has come to this.
 
Yunho was smiling widely but after seeing Yuri ran, and thought deep about what he had done, his smile faded. He tried to catch up with Yuri but lost sight of her when she rode in the taxi.
 
While in the upper floor of the SME building, the CEO saw all that happened. He may not hear the commotion but the gestures and reactions say it all. So, he called for security and asked to assemble all the people that saw the incident. The CEO can't let a scandal out that may ruin the image of his talents. He begged everyone to keep their mouths shut about this issue and paid an amount of money to the passersby that saw it all.
 
After Yunho lost sight of Yuri, he keep on calling her cellphone but no one's answering..He then sent messages asking for forgiveness and that not to worry and that he is going to visit her that night. While he keep on calling Yuri, someone's making a way on his direction stomping her feet.
 
Jessica: Oppa!!!! (dolphin scream)
Yunho: Yah! You scared me..
Jessica: Oppa, what did you just do? Why did you do that to Yuri? She's my bestfriend, and I love her. How come you embarassed her in front of those people?..and to think that you're my brother. I knew something's going on between you and Yuri. You like her, huh? That night, when we saw her outside the cafe. The times when you come to our building and when you wrap your arm around her. I just knew there's something that you're not telling me...I thought you're gonna tell me everything. And I never have imagined that you're hitting on my bestfriend, who I always tell you about on the phone. The one that I admire the most. I hate you oppa!!!..(running away, crying).
Yunho: Sica, wait..Let me explain.
 
Sica din't let Yunho say a single word and just talk nonstop and run away. After a minute or so, Yunho's manager came and lead Yunho to the CEO's office. When he got there, he saw Donghae, already sitting down, talking to the CEO.
 
LSM: Good that you're here Yunho. Sit down.... What the heck is this that you both are doing? Are you out of your mind? And to think, it's on public display. You both should've known better. (the 2 just stayed silent). .. Yunho-ssi, why did you do that? Is it true that you're dating one of the trainees, Kwon Yuri-ssi?..You know the rules. And she's supposed to debut soon. Do you want me to keep her from debuting because of this scandal that you just did?
 
After hearing this, both Yunho and Donghae was shocked and stood up. Both with a furious face.
 
Donghae: Yuri has nothing to do with this. It is all my fault.
Yunho: Why are you doing this to her? It is obviously our fault. You can't do that to her.
LSM: Oh yes I can. Remember? I am the CEO. I can't terminate the contract of the both of you since you already made it big while Yuri is still a trainee. I can just easily get her out of the group.
Yunho: If you do that, then count me out of the group too.
LSM: I can sue you, you know?
Yunho: Well, I'm sure the media would be glad to know on the tactics you do to your talents. And our fans would be devastated and create a havoc. You know, I'm one of your hot talents right now. So, please don't keep Yuri from debuting. I was wrong. Yuri had nothing to do with it. (Yunho turned his back on the way to the door.)
LSM: I'll let you date, but you better not make any scandal. You better prioritize your work first before your relationship. You can't date in the open. If any little thing comes out between you two, you better be prepared for the consequencs. This is the only chance you'll get.
 
Yunho smiled sheepishly and turned around facing LSM and bowed..
Yunho: Kansamhida. I sure will do that..Kansamhida (bowed and left the room)
While Donghae has this I can't believe face.
Donghae: What about me?
LSM: Get more popular first. Concentrate on your work before anything else, then maybe I'll allow you too..But I think, that would be for 10 years, maybe?..kekekeke (smirking).
 
Yunho's POV:
I'm still trying to contact Yuri, but she's stll not picking up. I guess I'll have to go to their place now. I hope she's alright. (Yunho drove to Yuri's place.)
 
Yuri's POV:
In the taxi, she just keeps on looking at her phone. A lot of people is calling her. Especially
Yunho and Taeyeon. She just keep on looking at her phone and just keeps on sobbing without answering it until she reached her home.
 
I am so dead now. I bet LSM knew about what happened by now. I don't know what I am going to do. I just want to sleep. I've betrayed a lot of people especially Sica; and Seohyun hates me. I should've known. I only got Taeyeon now, but I bet she hates me too. Everybody hates me. A lot of confessions today that should've made me happy, coming from all of those hot and gorgeous men. But why am I feeling soo sad, considering I've hurt soo many people; and now, my career is in jeopardy too. Yunho-oppa's kiss was soo sweet, but what if his career will be in jeopardy too because of me?...and what the heck is that kind of confession from him? He should've waited for me to say yes. And now, we're in this situation, I don't think I can handle this anymore. I hope someone can just hug me right now.
 
Yuri then fell fast asleep, from not having enough sleep the other night, from all the running and crying that happened that day. Little did she know.....
 
Yunho arrived in Yuri's house. The guard seem to know him and so he let him in the gate. When he was about to get out of his car, another car parked beside him. He tried to see whose car it is. Taeyeon then got out from the car and saw him.
 
Taeyeon: Oppa! Are you here to visit Yuri too? I've been trying to call her, she wouldn't pick up. I heard about what you guys did in front of the SME building. Wow, I din't know you got those in you oppa.
Yunho: Hehehe...Oh you heard about it? From whom? A lot of people knew about it already?
Taeyeon: Yeah, a lot of people gossip..I went to the SM building before coming here. I saw Jessica and she was furiously mad. I can't find Seohyun anywhere though. I tried to look for Yuri, and that was when the other trainees told me of what happened. Why did you do that to her publicly though? Are you guys really dating?
Yunho: Hmm..I hope so.
Taeyeon: Umma!! So, it's not true you guys are dating? Then why oppa? If you don't give me an honest answer. Im going to get mad at you too.
Yunho: Actually, I like Yuri a lot. From the first day I saw her, when you guys went to the house. I told her what I felt then but I guess I was too fast; and soo we decided to become friends. But then after I saw how there's a lot of competition for Yuri, I decided right there and then to make her mine.
Taeyeon: Ohh...So, that's what happen.. That was sort of sweet. I wish I have someone like that too.
Yunho: You do taeyeon. Just wait for a little bit. Kekeke.
Taeyeon: Oppa!!! Don't tell me Junsu-ssi..Sigh...(Yunho just laughed)..Don't worry oppa, you got my vote. Just don't let Yuri cry okay?, or else I'll be your enemy. I may be short and small, but I'm strong.
Yunho: (pat Tae's head).. Don't worry Tae, I won't do that to her.
Taeyeon: Come on, let's go see Yuri. She must be feeling devastated right now, and she's all alone by herself.
Yunho: Was I too rough on her?
Taeyeon: A little. Well, in front of SME building. Soo PDA.
 
Yunho accompanied by Taeyeon went inside Yuri's mansion, only to see nobody. The place is soo quiet. They wonder if Yuri is home.
 
Taeyeon: Yuri must be upstairs in her room. Let's go check.
Yunho: Am I allowed to do that?
Taeyeon: Nonsense oppa. I'm here. Don't worry about it. Yuri-aah, are you home?..
 
But no one answered. They went directly to her room. Taeyeon carefully opened Yuri's room door and there they both saw Yuri lying down. They both looked at Yuri sleeeping with dry tears on her face. Yunho can't help but felt his heart hurting. He took out his hanky and tried to wipe it. Seeing this, Taeyeon then decided on leaving the two and go downstairs and wait, in case anything happens.
 
Taeyeon: Oppa, I'll just be downstairs. Don't make any unnecessary move. I'll check up on you every now and then. (In a whispering manner).
Yunho: Don't worry Tae, I won't. Promise. (Taeyeon trusts Yunho and knows he won't do anything without Yuri's consent, except for that one time of course; and so Taeyeon left the two alone in the room.)
 
Yunho watched Yuri from a bedside chair first. He held her hand and admired her facial features. Yuri moved, turned around and faced the other side.
 
Yunho wanted to watch her sleep while admiring her features, and so he laid down in the bedspace facing Yuri. Laid on top of the blanket she is using. First, he was leaning his head using his right arm as support but then it got tired and numb; and so he wrapped his arms around Yuri. Without realizing it, Yunho fell asleep too. Taeyeon on the other hand decided to check if everythibg's alright; and so she went back to Yuri's room, opened the door slowly and found both Yuri and Yunho fast asleep. She widened her eyes seeing Yunho on the bed with Yuri, wrapping his arms around her; and then thought that it seems harmless. And so, she went back downstairs …
 
Taeyeon POV:
Now, all I have to do is wait for a scream...kekeke (grinning).. Yuri will sure be surprised if she sees a guy in her bed.
 
After a few hours, Taeyeon was still downstairs playing games while eating snacks. And then....
 
Aaaaahhhh!!!!!
 
The scream was heard all throughout the mansion.
 
Taeyeon POV:
Hahahaha... I knew this would happen..(ahjumma laugh). I'll go to the room in 30 minutes. I'll just let them spend some time together first and talked about their problems themselves.
 
Yuri POV:
I think I just had the nicest dream after all that nightmares. (Yuri smiled while her eyes are still closed, stretched and then felt something.)
What's this? Soo firm and soo masculine.
(Yuri slowly opened her eyes, and widely check who is sleeping beside her, only to see a guy's body.
Aaaaahhhh!!!!!!
 
Yunho woke up from all the noise heard throughout the room. He then covered Yuri's mouth and adjusted himself down to Yuri's eye-level.
 
Yunho: Hey, it's just me. Don't scream. Hush..(still wrapping his arms around Yuri)..I am going to let go of my hand now.
Yuri: Yunho oppa?!!(shocked).
Yunho: Yes, it's me. Sorry for scaring you.
Yuri: Yah!! you scared me. What are you doing in my room anyways?
Yunho: I thought of visiting you, and saw you sleeping. Taeyeon is here too. She's dowwnstairs.
Yuri: Oh really? Well, I better get up before assume anything weird.
Yunho: Don't worry. She now knows everything about us. Just stay here with me. I want to hug you like this forever.
Yuri: Seriously? What did she say?
Yunho: She said I got her vote. ( 2 minutes of silence).. Yuri-aah?
Yuri: Yes oppa?
Yunho: I already asked permission from LSM for the both of us, and we made a deal.
Yuri: Really? I'm dead, aren't I?
Yunho: No. I fought for our love. But we need to keep our relationship hidden. No media must know about this. No open dates or whatsoever. Are you okay with that? I'll be very busy and you'll be busy too with your debut. I just want you to be mine. Will you accept this selfish offer of mineto be your boyfriend?
Yuri: Hmmm.. I don't know what to say. I'll be dead if your fans knows about the two of us.
Yunho: Don't worry. I won't let them.. We just need to be careful.
Yuri: Since you already had my first kiss earlier publicly, I can't say no. Of course oppa, I'd be happy to be your gf. (Yunho hugged Yuri tightly.)
Yuri: Oppa, I can't breath.
Yunho: Thanks Yuri-ahh. You're not making a mistake. And by the way, ealier wasn't your first kiss. I'm sorry.
Yuri: What do you mean oppa?
Yunho: You see, it was already your second kiss. Honestly, I stole your first kiss too. Remember the night I was drunk? The next day, I woke up early and saw you sleeping. Soo cute and soo beautiful. And so unconsciously, I kind of landed a kiss on you, then you moved andI hurriedly went back to the other room. I'm sorry.
Yuri: Yah!!! You thief!! (punched Yunho on the chest).
Yunho: It's okay, right? I stole your first and second kiss; and now, I'm all yours.
Yuri: I'm mad right now. Don't talk to me. (Turned away)
 
Yunho then turned Yuri to face him.
 
Yunho: Now, may I ask the permission to get your third kiss? (Yuri pouted and Yunho piched her cheeks.) You're soo cute.
Yuri: I'm still mad, you know.
Yunho: I'm sorry. I think I should go. (Before Yunho can get up, Yuri then landed the kiss on his lips. Yunho was shocked.)
Yuri: Hehehe... I want to be the one to steal the third kiss.
Yunho: Oh really? (Yunho then tickles Yuri)
Yuri: Oppa, stop! (Yuri move and move around, until their faces are now an inch to each other. They caught each other's eyes. Their lips are now begging to taste the sweetness of each other. And then it happened. They kissed, and they both permitted it. A simple kiss turned into a passionate one. )
Yuri: Oppa..(while trying hard to breath).
 
Both have been kissing passionately without minding the time, while feeling each other's curves. From the neck down to the waistline ina side-lying position...It was going to get more hotter...until...
 
Knock! Knock! Knock!
 
Taeyeon: Yuri-ahh, you okay? I'm coming in..
 
As soon as both heard the knock, they feel not letting go of each other's lips, but they have no choice. They parted as fast as they could. They were still catching their breath...Then the door opened.
 
Taeyeon: Are you guys okay? (Seeing both acting weird)..Was I interrupting something?
Yuri: No, Taeyeon-ah. Of course not. Yunho oppa was just tickling me.
Taeyeon: Oh Okay. Just checking if you're alright. And I can see that you're already fine and both of you have already solved your misunderstandings, I think I should better go. It's already late. I'll see you in the training building tomorrow, okay Yuriaah? ..And don't worry about anything. All your secrets are safe with me. My lips are sealed.
Yuri: Thanks Taeyeon-ahh. I know I can count on you. I wish I could say the same to Jess and Seohyun though.
Taeyeon: Don't worry Yul. I'm sure they'll understand it soon. We're bestfriends, right?.. I better go.. Saranghae Yul.
Yuri: Saranghae taenggo... Is your driver here yet?
Taeyeon: He'll be on his way. I just texted him.
Yuri: Call him and say not to bother. Yunho oppa can just drive you home.
Taeyeon: Won't that be a hassle? I think oppa still wants to stay with you.
Yuri: No, it won't. Right, oppa? He needs to go back to his dorm too. He has packed schedules tomorrow.
Yunho want to hesitate going home and wants to stay by Yuri's side; but since she asked him to drop Taeyeon off, all he can do is do what Yuri says.
 
Yunho: Sure Tae. I can drop you off. That's no hassle.
Yuri: Well, that's great then. Call me when you get at the dorm. You too taenggo, vall me when you get home and thank you for being here.
Taeyeon: I will Yul.
 
The moment Taeyeon turned her back, Yunho then immediately kissed Yuri's cheeks and this has made Yuri blushed while mouthing the word bye.