#6: baekyeol

Drabble Dump #2

pairing: baekyeol (”branch out” “N.O”)

reallife!AU (???)

 

Baekhyun wakes up completely with a pounding headache and a horrible taste in his mouth, remnants of last nights party floating back to him. He groans and flops back onto the mattress. . He hadn’t gotten this wasted in a long time, all that he remembers is the feeling of beer soaking through his t-shirt and flashing lights. He clutches at his head, wondering what kinds of trouble he had gotten himself into last night. As his head gives another painful throb, Baekhyun decides never to drink alcohol ever again (a promise he has made to himself a dozen times and also broken a dozen times).

His nose then alerts him to a delicious scent wafting through his bedroom door and into his nose.

Was that...curry?

His curiosity eventually wins him over and he follows the scent out of the bedroom with his comforter over his shoulders and trailing on the floor. He stops cold when he sees a man in his kitchen, handling his pots with skilled hands. A very tall  man with a nice backside.

The source of the delicious scent are the finished plates of curry lying on his kitchen counter.

There is a man in his kitchen cooking curry.

man. Curry.

What the flipping .

“Who the hell are you?” Baekhyun asks.

Smooth Baek, real smooth.

The man turns around with wide eyes, still holding a pair of chopsticks and damn, the guy looked like he could be on the front cover of a vogue magazine with that face and those abs. Baekhyun rakes his eyes down the the guy’s sculpted body with hungry eyes before returning  to his gorgeous face that was now wearing a smirk. Baekhyun gulps.

Staring at the male god in his kitchen, Baekhyun suddenly starts feeling self-conscious (a rare event in itself) thinking how his hair must be sticking out in a million directions and how bloated his face must look.

“Morning, I’m Chanyeol.”  the man says, then his face spreads into an expression Baekhyun can only describe as man-having-seizure-plus-electrocution. It’s kind of disturbing and endearing at the same time because it is completely different from the smirk he had worn earlier and Baekhyun finds himself intrigued, headache momentarily forgotten.

“No, I don’t want your name. Who are you?” 

“You mean you don’t remember last night?” Chanyeol pouts, spazzy expression gone.

Baekhyun freezes.

He was no stranger to one night stands (it had been a regular pastime in his university days), but upon graduating, he had sworn that he would never revert to his old ways.

To be honest, he wasn’t surprised, nearly all of Jongdae’s parties ended with a makeout session with some guy or other. It wasn’t his fault that Jongdae always invited so many hot guys.

He glares at Chanyeol as if it were all the mans fault. The tall man shrinks pitifully under his glare, shuffling his feet uncomfortably on the kitchen tiles.

Baekhyun strides over to the counter in all of his blanketed glory, dips a spoon into the curry and takes a delicate bite and promptly moans at the rich flavour that bursts in his mouth.

Chanyeol is leaning over the counter with his hands fisted underneath his chin with wide eyes and honestly it’s pretty cute and Baekhyun forces himself to reassess.

He did stay the morning and he even cooked, which proved his had more decency than all of Baekhyun’s other hookups throughout the years

Baekhyun takes another bite, and then another, then another and  with each bite the grin on Chanyeol’s face widens and Baekhyun feels a warm feeling in his chest that he hasn’t experienced in a long time. Once the plate is clean, Baekhyun sits back and sighs in bliss, his headache completely gone.

He crosses his arms primly, or as primly as he can while still keeping the blanket tucked across his shoulders and stares at Chanyeol with determination.

“You better cook me lunch too.” Baekhyun blurts and immediately looks to the side afterwards, embarrassed at how petulant he sounds.

He can feel Chanyeol’s beam even without looking at him and is pleasantly surprised when Chanyeol leans over the counter to kiss him full on the mouth.

When their lips disengage, Baekhyun finds himself blushing like a because damn, that man is a good ing kisser.

 

 

“Could you put on some clothes now?”