#1: baekyeol

Drabble Dump #2

Pairing: baekyeol/chanbaek

Wizarding/familiarAU   

    Baekhyun cheered, raising his hand with his wand clenched tight and pumping it up and down whilst performing a little jig of happiness within the confines of his small bedroom. After weeks upon weeks of failure he had finally succeeded in summoning his very own familiar. He could finally wave the days of sullenly watching his friends and their familiars goodbye.

     He was abruptly pulled out of his daze of happiness when his familiar rose out of the salt circle and stepped in front of Baekhyun. He was wearing a simple white tunic and Baekhyun was momentarily stunned because holy hell his familiar was tall. He had a good half of a head on Baekhyun. His mood momentarily dampened because he was hoping for a familiar that was shorter than his own 5’8, Sehun had joked that that was impossible ,but Baekhyun had been determined (he had prayed every night at the foot of his bed, something he hadn’t done since he was ten). As his familiar came closer Baekhyun was stunned yet again because that face looked like it could be on an issue of Sorcerer Weekly, with a head of dark curls that were pushed off his forehead, large eyes and pouty lips. Baekhyun immediately brightened and blushed when he and his familiar locked gazes. The tall familiar raked his eyes down the length of Baekhyun’s body with a callous look that was oh so y and Baekhyun felt his blush deepen. 

      Baekhyun opened his mouth to welcome his familiar but he was beaten to it.

   ”Well you certainly don’t look like anything special, guess I got the short end of the stick. And why was I summoned so late? Don’t tell me I got one of those stupid good-for-nothing ones.” he said with an expression leaning towards disgust.

    Baekhyun’s jaw dropped. 

    “E-e-excuse me?!!” Baekhyun asked, extremely surprised and affronted. He was too shocked to form coherent thoughts as he dumbly watched his familiar rifle through his closet.

    His familiar turned around with a smirk on his face. “I’m Chanyeol by the way.”

    Baekhyun pinched himself, hoping that this was all just a horrible nightmare and that he would soon wake up to a charming familiar who had equally good looks as Chanyeol.

     He didn’t wake up.

     Baekhyun worked a hand through his bangs. What had he gotten himself into.