#3: semin (sehun/xiumin)

Drabble Dump #2

Pairing: xiuhun/semin

Minseok blinked, annoyed at the bright sunlight of the morning that had breached the curtains of their room. He made a move to raise his arm only to find it trapped underneath of the blond head of the still-sleeping man beside him. Minseok reached out his other hand to brush away the long blond bangs that had fallen in his eyes and took a moment to admire his lover's good looks. He absently traced a finger along the length his lover's brow and down the ski slope of his nose wondering how he had made such a catch. Minseok then replaced his finger with his mouth, placing soft kisses on plush pink lips.

"Sehun," he whispered. "time to wake up."

Sehun groaned and flipped over, burrowing into a ball, taking all the blanket with him ,leaving Minseok and shivering on the mattress. Minseok internally groaned at how cute the sight was. A tuft of blond hair appeared out of the ball.

"What time is it?"

"10:00"

The lump of blankets rolled over and fell onto the floor with a loud thump. Minseok laughed out loud.

" hyung! I'm gonna be late for work! Why didn't you wake me up?!" Sehun said, agitated as he tried to unsuccessfully clamber out of the mess of blankets on the floor.

Minseok took a moment to admire the backside of his lover before getting up himself.

"I wasn't the one who forgot to set the alarm last night." Minseok smirked.

Sehun looked up from where he was hurriedly tugging on pants with a pouty expression. Minseok saw Sehun swallow when he saw the state of ness Minseok was in.

"Have fun at work babe." Minseok said.

"Don't call me babe, it's gross." Sehun replied, trying to button several buttons of his dress shirt as once.

Minseok reached over and expertly slipped the buttons into their places.

"Babe."

"Stop."

"No.....babe" Minseok laughed as he exited their bedroom not expecting the slap on his . He glared at Sehun before going to prepare breakfast.