Chapter 7

Just 'Oppa'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(In way to f(x) dorm)

During the way to her dorm Victoria could not sleep even though she already closed her eyes. He imagined Donghae soft hair, his lips, his eyes, his arms, his shoulders. Victoria finally got up in the middle of the way and said, "Oppa 2 more days I will return to China to shoot my drama with Pieter Ho. Of course you've heard it right? "Said Victoria with a heart still pounding. "Ok ..  I know you're going to spend 1-2 month there. While I have a day I would go to China and visit your family, and tomorrow we will meet with my family. OK? "Donghae replied like understanding boyfriend. Arriving in front of the apartment and make sure Victoria into the apartment safely and he called Victoria "Qian .." then he gently kissed Victoria. "Jai Jian Song Qian .. Good Night" greeting Donghae.

"Oppa do you want to go inside? Today Amber was rehearsing for her solo and Luna and Krystal at home with their parents and Sulli as well so I was alone. Want Did you accompany this day .. Em .. do not misunderstand what are I said Oppa " said Victoria shyly. She was always alone in Korea after take a bath and they are sleep in different room. But,  Donghae immediately came into Victoria’s room and  she is shocked just what is thought by him in this hour at dawn. Victoria never lock her room because in usual in that apartement always Sulli or Luna who are wants to sleep in her room, but when Donghae spent his night in f(x) dorm she forget to lock it.

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter