Chapter 1

Just 'Oppa'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Backstage)

"Let's all get together" said a staff member at the SMTOWN concert using his HT to communicate. Millions of people gathered to watch the awesome action stage of their idols. Various fandom was already lit light stick them on a wide range of colors. Leeteuk also curious peek behind the black cloth that is d backstage "WOW ~ Daeebak !! It's been a long time I did not feel like this " Leeteuk muttered that what his return from military service for 2 years. Kangta also said "let's all pray before we started all this!" After  it is done all of idols was taking place smoothly on the opening stage by SMROOKIES until singing HOPE by HOT as ending.

Two of the staff holds a paper like absent in the class and call all the artist SM ENT one by one, while the fans presented a video message from all  SM ENT’s idols. All artist dressed the same outfit with a picture of a pink and blue bear. At that time Donghae who still think he is still plenty of time to rest approximately 15 minutes he read fan fiction that all the story is only fiction created by the fans. Before in SMTOWN concert in Taiwan he read a fan fiction that consists of 8 chapters.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter