Chapter 10 Final -Wedding

Just 'Oppa'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(1 year later)

In a big beautiful garden has been organized all in white and magnificent property with lace as well as food and drinks are also available. The wind made it a lacy white cloth into a beautiful and bright sunshine made the atmosphere in the place it became brighter than before. A group of bands came. Everyone meets solid white bench and dressed in clean white. Seen all the Super Junior members are present and those who came from China were present.

In the room seen a woman dressed in wedding dress simple but looks elegant and y and one guest into the room and said "Omooo ~ Victoria-ssi you look gorgeous in this dress. Welcome yaa finally you get married to a good man and I wish you lasting up to grandparents. "Said Song Ji Hyo who attended the wedding of Victoria. In different rooms of a handsome man wearing a white tuxedo with an order rmbut that rapid black bow tie "Hyuung ~ Congratulatioon" cried Sehun, Kai, Kyuhyun, and Changmin simultaneously. The groom was none other than the Donghae, Lee Donghae. Without saying anything he Kyuhyun hugged tightly and saying "Thank Kyuhyun ah. Without you I could not until now "Donghae said sincerely.

(1 hour later)

While Donghae want to get ready to walk into the weding venue. All guests are presented with the song "Love That I Need" is in Donghae and Eunhyuk album with Henry with a pre-wedding photo Donghae and Victoria that make the guests shouted especially members of Suju and f (x)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter