Chapter 5

Just 'Oppa'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Christmas Eve)

On Christmas Eve it was not accidentaly when Donghae meet with Victoria. He knows Victoria is not together with her family also Kyuhyun, Changmin they could not accompany Victoria because they are called by their families to celebrate together the Christmas and four members of f (x) also has activities. Victoria doesn’t any schedule because she will be busy for the next drama in China after Christmas. Donghae who realize it he called Victoria "What are Donghae Oppa call me inthis hour? Is not he spent Christmas Eve in the studio with Eunhyuk Oppa after the visit 'grandfather'? Or perhaps…" Victoria between doubt once the heartbeat becomes faster, but she have another call with agency and she forget to pick-up Donghae’s call.

Donghae is true when it is in the studio, but he had already to finish his all schedule. "Victoria. What are you doing? Why are you don’t pick-up my call? "Donghae mumbled a little bit long complained why Victoria was not pick-up his call. Eunhyuk went up to Donghae with imitate Victoria’s voice "Nee .. Donghae Oppa". "Are you mad, Donghae? Are you want to go public like our collegue?" Said Eunhyuk with strong advice. Donghae does not  care abot Eunhyuk said and leave the studio to the f (x) dorm which is not too far from the recording studio. In his car, Donghae not give up and continued to call Victoria by pressing the number 1 on his smarthphone screen directly connected to the number Victoria. "Yes what she is doing and what happened if she does not pick up my calls what something is going on?" While imagining what happens if Victoria pain or fainting. "No .. No he's not a weak woman she would be fine Lee Donghae" as he encouraged himself.

Not long time he arrived at the f (x) dorm and ran toward the elevator in hurry. With the tone of breath he knocked on the door dorm f (x). After the door opened Victoria stand in door and she thought was Amber because Donghae is wearing a hat and sunglasses as used Amber. Immidiately Donghae hugged Victoria and said, "Thank God you're okay" Victoria also feel strange why Donghae is in front of the door of her dorm and not in the recording studio and do other things on this Christmas Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter