Chapter 6

Just 'Oppa'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later

Around one week after Christmas Eve Victoria received an offer to watch movie along with Donghae at midnight. Victoria who was using a white t-shirt and jeans and brown wool cardigan simple outfit but keep makes her y without use a lot of make-up and  she wearing simple black shoes. Donghae wearing a maroon long sleeve jacket in gray and black beanie hat and a black shoes make he is relaxed. At first glance they do not look as an idol, and only couple who want to watch movies.

Victoria who is first entry into the VIP cinema studio was sitting and waiting for Donghae who buy popcorn and lemon tea. Not thinking about Donghae suddenly startled Victoria from behind when the studio lights turned off. Donghae laughed at the reaction he thought  she is funny. After they spend time watching movies, they arrived at the Hangang River. Donghae finally proposed his feelings while singing 'This Is Love' with an acoustic tone and then he said, "Song Qian .. Do you accept me as your boyfriend?" With a look that is soft and Victoria have never felt the same as when he was with Hangeng.

It is quite strange with Donghae actions to her nad she also asked "Donghae Oppa.. Oppa .. This is only the effect of you are read fanfiction too serious isn’t it?" she is quite reasonable because after reading that fanfiction Donghae act unusual. Then Donghae replied "Thruthfully it is not Victoria, I have a special feeling to you along when I was dating Jessica, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter