Chapter 2

Just 'Oppa'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(one day ago)

In the beginning Donghae find articles about the new drama that will be cast by his colleague, Song Qian (Victoria) the leader of girl group f (x), suddenly appeared key research HaeToria (Dong Hae Victoria). He thought "what?" He muttered and he read a story during his journey up at the airport to go to Taiwan. Eunhyuk was curious about what Donghae do so serious looking his phone from the plane up to the hotel and asked "Ya .. What did you do looking all the time in your handphone, huh?" Eunhyuk said half-joking tone. “Nothing.. Just look at some of the stories that made fans for me and Victoria "Donghae replied without looking at his friend Eunhyuk who spoke in front of the chair. "How can you looking like that .. Hahaha" Eunhyuk response to laugh at him. Donghae also explains that first he would seek to know about the drama, played by Victoria and heard rumors about the princess-syndrome attitude Over Flowers noonas time Chinese version.

Leeteuk Donghae and Eunhyuk roommate came out of the bathroom to use casual clothes and hear the conversation that his siblings. "What are you have feeling with Victoria until I was not told?" Leeteuk's words immediately made Donghae awkwardly. "No hyung you are misunderstand….” Explain Donghae with long stories. Eunhyuk which is getting curious about the reaction from Donghae with all statements and questions posted to Leeteuk like the police who were interrogating a criminal. Donghae still says he and Victoria are just friends and merely brother and sister. Eunhyuk are quite active in Instagram also asked "what do you do both at the time of Christmas Eve instead you want to see your friends” imidiately Leeteuk look Donghae face, when he lied Leeteuk absolutely know.

"Hyung ~ serious I do not anything. Why are you acting like this why not do the same with Kyuhyun "complained Donghae to Leeteuk. Eunhyuk was thinking "Yes.. Kyuhyun.. He is more suspicious. Let's call him here "said Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun room toward the rooming with Henry and his pajama shirt Zhoumi with it. "Kyuhyun come with me.. we need to talk about along with Leeteuk hyung" said Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun who are playing the game was immediately followed without a word Eunhyuk.

During Eunhyuk went to Kyuhyun, Leeteuk was convinced Donghae and he just curious and just laugh. "What hyung? Do not you believe me? "Asked Donghae feel disappointed. "If you are dating with Victoria I have no problem with it. Or Kyuhyun. I am happy if you all find your soulmate"Leeteuk replied with full wise and he continued "I'm sure going to marry a woman who loves me without the title 'Super Junior', but Park Jungsu.” Donghae who listened to the advice of Leeteuk could only be silent and not long Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk come.

"Hyung what’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter