9. applause

Roar...it better

I live for the applause, applause, applause

I live for the applause...plause, live for the applause...plause....

No matter how ed up her ideas might've been, Hoya had to give her credit: in the end,they effin' worked!

He actually stood frozen after the song ended,panting hard and nothing else;no pain, no strain,nothing but the thilling sensation of fullfilment,a long forgotten feeling of contentment.Granted, he never thought he'd end up wearing high heels and feel great about it,but that's exactly what he felt.After so much time,he finally could dance at his heart's desire and enjoy the whole process like he always did.

He didn't think twice when he reached for Sheenae and spun her in a frenzy move.How else could he have better expressed how he felt?!

"Put me down, you goof!Those boots aren't for this kind of extreme workout!"she said while laughing at him.

"I don't care!I ing love you right now!Don't mind what I said before.You Rock, you hear me, Sheenae?!"he smacked a big kiss on her cheek,spinning both of them the entire time.

It took Hoya quite the while to understand why she felt so stiff in his embrace,eyeing him with those big eyes of hers, but when it finally dawned on him,he let go of her so quickly that he thought she'd fall and break something;thank God for fast reflexes.Or Dongwoo, for all that mattered!If he hadn't shown up when he did, Sheenae would've kissed the ground for sure,so Hoya couldn't be more happier for his friend's help,when the said one held tight onto her poor body.

"I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, as crazy as it looks, but I incline to believe it's ....good?"Dongwoo said after he looked at Hoya.

"Uhm...,we...she kinda..."

"He's good to go."Sheenae cut Hoya's stuttering."I'll talk with your agency and notify them,so that's it for now. You can take him back."she avoided eye contact.

"I don't own him, Sheenae."Dongwoo smiled."Although I love your train of thoughts."he winked at her."I actually came here because the company wanted you to join us in an event;well, it's more of an invitation, really.I sure hope you accept."

"Damn, they said 'yes' to his proposal?!"Hoya chimed,staring at both Dongwoo and Sheenae.

"I only signed for giving therapy lessons."she said bluntly."Our contract doesn't state anything else besides that and I'm not one to overstep,no matter who asked me or the reason behind it."she admitted.

"Which, on a raw translation means she's too coward to show her face in front of a big crowd."came a low voice from the side.

​Well, if it wasn't her worst sworn enemy;none other than the sole person whom she vowed to never come in touch with for the rest of her life,Kim Sunggyu.

The man sure knew how to make an entrance,or turn the cards to his gain;he probably brought Dongwoo for the same reason.No one could decline him,he was just so damn reliable! Hoya could've bet all his money on that and he had to admit that he felt gidderish about the turn out events,whenever those two were involved,since they both declared open war to each other.

"Today's session is over.I'm guessing it's probably the last time we meet like this, so take care from now on.And listen to your body from time to time;it shows you when it's time to stop."Sheenae spoke to Hoya,ignoring the dark aura emanating from Gyu.

"Wait, are you for real?This can't be it!"Hoya grabbed her wrist."Sheenae, we.."

"Let go,Howonie."Sunggyu exhaled."No point in trying to reason with such people.We've taken enough time of her.Say your goodbye and let's bounce."he his heels for the exit."And for God's sake, take those damn things off!You look like a transvestite."

"Wow, hang on.I thought the whole purpose of us coming here was to persuade her to ..."Dongwoo added after waking up from his trance."Gyu!"he called for the elder.

"As for your offer...I'm gonna pass."Sheenae adressed the two remaining boys."I don't take pity very well.He damned should've known that by now!"she stomped her foot.

"No, Sheenae,you misjudge him.Gyu only came up with this because he thought you'd be of a bigger help to Hoya when performing after so long.I only joined you two just briefly and I have to admit that I kinda miss on him slipping his footing lately;you've always been the better watch and quick on finding ways to help him recover without too much struggle."Dongwoo explained.

"Yeah,i couldn't ask for a better suited back-up dancer."Hoya admitted."You might give your 'Go',but I'm not going to play tough and believe I'm 100% cured."he slowly pulled on the zipper of the boots."You won't make me dance again in these, will you?"he scrunched his nose.

"I'll give it a thought;that's all I can promise you for now."she huffed,taking the pair of shoes from him."Now get out of here,you two."she urged Dongwoo towards the door.

Hoya followed rather reluctant,but he knew there wasn't anything he could do more at that point.His plan had back fired,sort of,but that didn't mean he would give up on trying to get those stubborn mules to at least talk in a decent manner to each other.

He saw how affected Sunggyu had been after her treatments and no matter how much he played the offended card, he always looked after her,be it with his help or others' ;never giving away his true intentions when meeting her.

Hoya convinced Dongwoo to get in touch with Marcus and they both begged her cousin to spill the beans,earning probably more than they'd bargained for when he voiced his worries about those two hanging out.

Their relationship had been so intense,that the break-up had been all the more hurtful,both ways.Marcus feared that Sheenae would not come through if she'd be invloved in another heated match with her ex,after all the efforts she made to push Sunggyu away in order to follow his dreams and not have his hands tied to his soon to be handicap girlfriend.

She chose to mock his talent and his hot headed ego got played so well that Sunggyu lived with the belief that Sheenae never had his back.Until now,when they met again,by mere chance.Hoya suspected Marcus had that card hidden in his sleeve for quite a while and just waited for the right moment to make use of it,but that was only his opinion.He didn't waste too much thought when he offered to help Sunggyu by sending him straight to Sheenae, although it took him a while to manage just that.What he hadn't expected was the way he came to know the truth behind Sheenae's supposed betrayal;the thing that fanned an already ignited fire inside Sunggyu's heart.

"Why can't you move your sorry with greater speed?"Gyu nagged the minute they reached the van."We've got a schedule to get to,hurry the hell up!"he adressed the driver.

"Sorry,Gyuzizi.I tried to..."

"Save it for one who wants to hear."the elder took out his phone, the dangling accessory shining when the sun gleamed on it."Can't believe I actually wasted my time on coming for you."he huffed.

"Are you talking about Hoya or..."Dongwoo added more fuel to the fire.

"What the heck are you saying back there?Who else would I be talking about?!"Sunggyu turned his head towards them.

"Why are you so worked up?And isn't it time to give up on stupid phone accessories?We've evolved, you know?"Hoya mocked him on purpose."The damn thingy is starting to hurt my retina!"he faked,shielding his eyes.

"It's an F clef, you retard! And I don't give a damn about your ..."Sunggyu scoffed.

"Isn't that for bass?I thought you'd go for a G clef,seeing how music is your life and all."Hoya played annoyed."Come to think about it,Sheenae also has one similar;only it's a 'G'.Must be something  only old people indulge in."he elbowed Dongwoo in his side.

"Don't get cocky;you'll reach that age soon enough.Let's see how well you manage it!"Sunggyu deadpanned,only to come to a stop."What do you mean she...has one too?"

"I thought we weren't supossed to mention her."Dongwoo pretended to be offended.

"Don't start with me!"Sunggyu fumed.

"Hyung, really.Your mood swings are tiring."Hoya winked at Dongwoo.