problem?

Roar...it better

It could've been worse than gasping for air after three strenous hours of constant work out.It would've been better if he actually remembered her advice before one frustrated character pushed the stop button on the CDplayer,making Hoya groan both from anguish and relief.

"Argh, Gyu! What the hell, man?I was practicing."

"Killing your ankle in the process is not on the agenda. Overdoing things is what got you there in the first place.Or did you enjoy ...her company that much,that you're willing to go to extreme...."

Her meaning Sheenae. 

er,couldn't even bring himself calling her by her given name.

Grudge was undermining their status report by far!

"Remind me again,what fool went through hell and back to ask the CEO to have that specific coreographer (whose name cannot yet be mentioned) join me in the near event?!"Hoya played hard,swiping the sweat from his neck and forehead."You think I can show my face with a second hand dancing routine?YOu,who've always busted our asses to be at the top of our game?! You should know better than this."he spat,throwing the wet towel on the floor.

"That's not how you do this.Why are you acting like such a mule?"Sunggyu reproached.

"Takes one to know one."Hoya mumbled the words,flinging the cloth sideways with his leg.

" She specifically told you to take it easy and now that she finally agreed on..."

"Sheenae!"Hoya cut in, annoyed even more.

"What?"Sunggyu looked at him as if it was the first time hearing him since he came into the practice room.

"Her name is Sheenae.Remember?"

"The event is in one week.What is your progress?Is she even here at all or are you two planning on video conference the whole thing until the day of...."Sunggyu went on,willingly avoiding the topic.

" you ." they heard the familiar growl.

It had been somewhat hillarious the first few times,but seeing how neither showed any intention of changing their fued,it started to bug Hoya and inevitably Dongwoo,whenever they saw them spewing acid at each other everytime they met.

Sheenae had indeed accepted to participate in the charity event and was an extremely precious addition with her new moves,but she had to withstand Sunggyu's(Hoya heard it through the grapevine,by chance) conditions which practically forced her to come to their company's head quaters for their practice.

No one saw the downside,not even her(he clearly recalls how her eyes sparkled when she spotted the modern and well equipped dancing room);until she bumped into Sunggyu,that is.

Ever since their first "accidental encounter" everyone had Firefighters on their speed dial.

He turned into a boar whenever she messed with the sound equipment and she played her deaf card so annoyingly good that it had been a wonder Hoya didn't strangle them sooner.

It was a very big coincidence to stumble upon Arianna Grande's -Problem song(it fit him like a glove) and he fought with pretty much everyone to let them use it for their routine,because those two were one of his biggest problems!But dancing wasn't gonna become one;not if he had something to say about it.Which the pair in front of him was making it hard to.

" You have 5 seconds to apologise or you're out of here."Sunggyu fumed,grabbing her by the arm.

"You first." she wriggled out of his grasp."Ou take a 30 min break."she then adressed Hoya."Or you can say good bye to even walking for the next week,much less dancing."

With that she stormed out,leaving the guys alone.

"Well, that went well."

"Which part?"Sunggyu scrunched his jaw.

"You and Sheenae teaming up for the first time.I guess I can swallow it easier,even though I was your target."Hoya tried easing up to him.

"She's right."he sighed in defeat."What do you say you join me in the recording while you rest;the couch is pretty decent."

"Yah...that's not exactly a decent proposal.If I didn't know you any better..."

"Oh,now you're joking.A minute ago you were close to having my head."

"Maybe,because you certainly deserved it.But now I kinda feel bad for you;Sheenae seems to have gotten on your last nerve and I know how bad it can be."Hoya put his arm around his shoulders,leading them to the recording room across the hall.

"And what, you're gonna treat me to icecream?"Sunggyu moked.

"That's bad for you.Not to mention,you only eat one flavour,which I'm sure they're all sold out by now downstairs at the cafteria.Sheenae must've whiped out the whole strawberry stash."

"What are you saying?"the other looked apalled.

"It's her comfort food.Come to think of it,she only eats it after she quarrels with you."Hoya frowned from his sitting position on the soft couch.

"That can't be."

"Oh,trust me! I've suffered enough work out routines alongside Sheenae just to burn all that fat;I haven't even eaten any!"he complained.

"No, she....she's allergic to strawberry."Sunggyu dead panned."Guess you can never truelly know a person."his voice sounded bitter and betrayed.

Hoya felt bad for the whole situation,but it wasn't his place to   make amends between them.They were adults and would eventually work it out.

The thud resonating to his left side made Hoya spot the Fcleff charm which Sunggyu had attached (until then, at least)to his phone.

"It's childish."he explained without a second glance,pretending to get busy with the keys on the nearby piano.

Before he knew it,Hoya recognised the soft,yet calming pattern Sunggyu's fingers were playing.He always coverd whatever latest song he had heard into something totally different;in this case,an R'N'B song,became more of a ballad.And that was his 'comfort food',Hoya remembered.

They joined efforts,Sunggyu playing the piano and Hoya singing,just like old times.

Hey baby even though I hate ya 

I wanna love ya

I want you

And even though I can't forgive ya

I really want to

I want you

Tell me, tell me baby

Why did you leave me?

Cause even though I shouldn't want it

I gotta have it

i want you

Head in the clouds

Got no weight on my shoulders

I should be wiser and realise that I've got

One less problem without ya

I got one less problem without you.....

"."

At first Hoya was too entranced by the soft tune to realise they had an audience,but once he felt the friendly patting on his shoulder he turned,facing a very awed Sheenae.

"Took the words right out of my mouth."Sunggyu admitted ,getting up to leave.

"I meant, we can't use this song for the event."she avoided him passing."You blew the entire thing;unless you want to make it a Contemporary routine."she winked ,much to the boy's dismay."Yeah,didn't think so."she laughed awkwardly.

"One ballet lesson was enough, thanks."Hoya trembled at the memory.

"Come on, you were cute.But...back to our predicament.I have a better suited song for ya.And you're gonna be hooked on the moves!"she promised."What do you say,wanna get dirty?"

Her enthusiasm was intoxicating,Hoya compared it to Dongwoo's jolly presence that so far had been the only one challenging enough for him.He couldn't deny the thrill her energy spark sent through his bones.

Of course, there had to be someone who dawned on it!

Just as they were exiting,Sunggyu had to act like the gloomy one he did around her and held tight on her wrist,keeping her in place.

"Since when do....CAN you eat strawberry flavoured ..."

"Oh, come on!"Hoya whined.

"Weren't you allergic?"he pressed on.

"I don't have time for childish behav..."

"Dammit ,Sheenae,answer.How much more have you hid from me?"

"Gyu, please.You're hurting her."Hoya tried to reason with him.

"Stay out of it."the elder warned.

"You were the one that assumed things in the first place.I just chose not to set them straight."She said,looking almost concerned.

"Care to now?"he asked.

"Wouldn't make any difference."Sheenae exhaled  torn.

It was the first time they talked on normal volume,but the true conversation wasn't within the words.Hoya felt like intruding on a very intimate confession.the way they looked at each other.

"It does to me.It always did,Sheenae."he whispered her name like it hurt him.

Maybe that's why he never wanted to call her that.

"You're also assuming.Don't mock."Sunggyu begged.

"It's too late."

"According to whom?"