picking sides

Roar...it better

Blame the Fates! Blame whoever the hell you want,but Karma was a stinggy ! Serves him right for messing with that witch Sheenae! Hoya had dwelled on the recent events while trying to come to terms with his own development.The aftermath turned out to be downright scary.

Sure,he did get better(thanks to  her ungodly solutions) and he couldn't really say he didn't enjoy the whole process,especially since he also got to nag Sunggyu as bonus.But all in all he was facing an even more eager trainer than he bargained for,making him almost give into asking Sunggyu's help at some point.

After almost two and a half week of pole dance workout he finally hoped to have the Go for returning on stage,but noooo,she had other means of torture in store for him!Although she joined him and gotten better herself,he couldn't avoid feeling proud whenever she stood her ground around the grumpy Sunggyu who made it his To Do list to show up and scold her at any given time or place,just to be sure he got the last word.The latter just couldn't grasp the reality and for Hoya it was like  dream come true to finally have him on edge.

Right this moment,he wished he wouldn't've been so smug around him and listened to his threats when he stated she'll be the end of his sanity like in his case.He really should've trusted his friend(no matter how much he denied their relationship,they still were friends!).

It was one thing to be submitted to a kid's guidance for e new dance routine and a totally different,soooo ing much different thing to have a pair of high heeled boots thrown at him as prop for being aproved again onnthe stage.

"Hell No ing Way!" he screamed,a thud noise being the only sound echoing in the room.

"Don't be such a sour wuss!Dongwoo would jump in a beat at this chance!"Sheenae laced her own pair,avoiding his gaze.

A futile attempt since she'd already regained part of her hearing;she was probabably still set on stubbornly making someone's life misserable(*cough Sunggyu *cough).

"Yeah, because he's mad enough to indulge in such attrocity to begin with!" Hoya deadpanned."I think I've stoically put up with enough nonsense on your part to actually deserve an award."

"Oh, now you're just overdoing it...that whole drama thing that you always insist you hate!"she winked at him,standing gracefully before him."Before you start whining ,remeber I'm the one who stands in the way of making a full comeback."

"Is that a threat?"he squinted his eyes,unconsciously grabbing his phone.

"Don't  you know me at all?After all I've put you through?!"Sheenae cooed,much to his surprise.

"What can I say?Your reputation precedes you."

"Not a very smart move."she turned to look him straight in the eyes."You shouldn't go picking sides at this time."

"I think what irks you is whose side I'm picking,rather than....."

"He is the last person whom you should worry right now.Our interractions are none of your concern."

"Sorry,babe.As much as I hate to admit,Sunggyu is still my friend,at least last time I checked.

"I thought you trusted my judgement.Was that just a show?"she huffed in annoyance.

"I'm known for my own y side when my well being is on the line.It was easy to pick on him,unaware of how things really stood."

"And now you jump and save him from misery?"she mocked,throwing the eraplugs on the ground."Don't ing make me laugh."

"Why are  you so keen on fighting him?I'm not blind you know?You two use me to...."

"He is the one that can't let go."Sheenae cut him."I already helped him decide once,but his stupid brain can't get passed it.This only concerns you,Hoya.He shouldn't have to pretend to play advocate just because he has a beef with me!Now,if you would like to make this water under the bridge once and for all I suggest you ing wear that pair of shoes so I can test your ankle .If not,you're free to go sulking alongside him!"she pushed the CD-player on,cancelling all other unnecessary intrusions.