Home

The Moon Bearer

AN: Here's the one-shots Im talking about: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/964078/soshi-collections-etc-taeny-yulsic-taengsic


A home must be cozy, comfortable..... and so and so. This is what this place feels like. Even though, it doesnt looked like my bedroom, it feels good. Plus the fact that she's here was adding to coziness. It was silent, a comfortable silence were both emitting. Come on Taeyeon, break the ice!!!

"Ice Princess huh?" I said while sipping the hot chocolate she made for the both of us. I must say, its freaking cold outside yet it feels warm when she held my hand. I felt the coldness when she removed her hands to mine to open the stupid door.

"Huh?" She said. 

"Ice princess"

"Oh that..... Thats my nickname"

"I know. But you dont to seem one"

"Our perspective differs from one another"

"Then mine said your not like that" She sighed. I think she gave up already.

"Look, sometimes its better not to.... Nevermind"

"I'm sorry"

"No, I'm sorry. Your complimenting me yet here I am pushing you away."

The silence spread throughout the room. But suddenly cut off by her.

"Ice princess. A name I got when I was young. For being cold to others. It has its own advantage though. People were afraid of me because they think I'm scary."

"But your not" I cut her off. She should stop saying bad about her.

"I guess. People just the book by its cover this days"

"So thats why you have a lot of foes?"

"I guess, plus the fact that I'm one of those skilled fighters"

" I see. Your incredible though. I thought your an assasin or something"

"Maybe Im an assasin after all"

"ha.ha. Funny" I was surprisingly tired today as I let myself fell on my side. I was not aware that I already fell on her shoulders.

"Omo! Mianhae!" I was about to stand up when she stayed my head on its current place.

"Its okay. Just sleep. You must be tired" I did what she said. After a moment, i felt a relax breathing assuming that she's already asleep. That day, was the most comfortable night of my life.

=

I suddenly woke up form my deep slumber and I saw that calm face of hers. She not an Ice princess after all. Form the outside, a cold person but when you go deep inside of her and let those walls down, a warm hearted person welcomes you.

"You're not an Ice Princess after all, Sooyeon" As caressed her cheeks and instantly my heart beats faster.

"Why you had this effect on me?" Yet here I am, continued to caressed and examine her face again. Maybe I should sleep again.

Unbeknown to her, The latter was conscious all throughout. I smile was plastered on her face.

"You also had that kind of effect on me" She mumbles.

Home..... A safe place. With you........