Market

The Moon Bearer

Another eight years passed and she realized that its better to isolate herself form everyone. Everyday is an usual routine for her. Eat. Sleep. Proteck herself. Eat.

She has to protect herself. There's always someone who will attack her and kill her. So that they can be a hero. Such a loser.

One night, she made her way to the market due to boredom. She managed to escape their guards because her mother thinks its dangerous to go outside but the latter was stubborn. She saw a lot of things in the market. Her eyes were twinkling due to excitement. Vendors there and here are offering her their best goods.

As the night was getting deeper, She decided to go back home suddenly a group of men stopped her tracks.

"The cursed one. I'm sure she is" The man said.

"How can you be so sure? She never had the mark"

"She had it. Its under that fabric in her head."

"Come on lets get her" With that, they immediately grabbed Taeyeon. Fortunately, Taeyeon managed to dodged it. Years of training help her thanks to her father. Tsk Father. Why am I thinking him.

Dodge here and there. Punch her and there. A usual routine until one of the men managed to grabbed her and shoved a knife threating her.

"Your good but were better" The man said. Taeyeon cant escape to his hands. Damn it! 

Taeyeon thought it was her last breath when someone from behind help her. She was impressed by the latter's movement. It was perfect for her. An expert perhaps.

"Thank you" Taeyeon managed to say and walked away but suddenly stopped by the latter.

"Wait! What's your name?" 

"Taeyeon" With that she made her way but again suddenly stop by the latter.

"We met again, Taeyeon and I'm not letting this thing slip again" The latter offered a hand 

"I'm Sooyeon"

We indeed met again. Savior.