Curse

The Moon Bearer

The wind blows hard as the figure of a woman came towards to a certain 2 people. A man and a woman.

"You! You said you will love me! Only me!" The other woman yelled. Her voice was full of anger.

"We both know that we can't be together! You know that! You must know that!" The man retaliated.

"What a sick reason! Just because I want to take over the world, your going to hate me!"

"Can you hear yourself?! You want the world to be yours! You wanted this world to be miserable like you!" It triggered the woman to explode because of anger. She was about to hurt the terrified woman but the man protected her.

"Dont! Dont hurt her! She's out of here! Here, hurt me!" The man pleaded. It made the woman more furious as she grabbed the terrified woman harshly.

"Please Dont! She's pregnant please!" The man instantly cursed himself for giving that information. It made the woman wonder about her plan.

"Oh,she's pregnant huh?" She smirked as she realized that she has a better plan.

"You know me well Charles, I wont give up easily. I wont let you, both of you to have a wonderful and peaceful life. If both of you will not going to suffer just like me, then I think this child will" 

The man named Charles immediately grabbed the knife nearby but unfortunately, the woman already casted the spell that made Charles halt his movements.

"When your wife give birth to your first child, the moon will disappear and the sky will lose its beauty. People will hate her because the moon is in her. People will chase her, kill her just to bring the moon back. This child will suffer just like me Charles. You put her in this situation. This is all you fault"

Charles tried to use his ability but to his dismay, he failed.

"My dear, cant use your power? Considering your the most powerful among of all" She chuckled and continued.

"Look at you, You look hopeless. We both know we can reverse your weakness right? Come with me and you will be the most powerful among of all without any weaknesses."

"There's no way I'm going with you!" He tightly grabbed the knife and shoved it to the woman's heart.

"Oh my dear love, have you ever forgotten that I'm not like you?" This made Charles bring back his trance as he remembered what the woman said before.

I'm immortal Charles. Will you still love me?

"Remember something my love?" The woman smirked

"Your going to pay for this Vera!" Charles retaliated. This made the woman named Vera snort.

"How? Your just an useless ruler!" Vera shoved Charles and immediately grabbed the knife to kill the man but she instantly halted her movements.

"Wait, I should not kill you my love" She then threw the knife.

"What Vera, do you now have a heart?"

"Better than that. Would it be amazing if you're going to witness your child grief?" The other woman cried her heart out as she heard it. Charles immediately went to her side to comfort her.

"Shh... Dont cry honey. We will find a cure I promise"

"There's no cure  it. Only a kiss will void the cure however, whoever will kiss that child will die" With that Vera intantly disappeared.

"Charles, our child. Our child" The woman sobbed hard.

"Im sorry honey. Im sorry."

And that night, The terrified woman gave birth to their first born child which is a girl. They immediately noticed a mark at her forehead. The mark look like a moon. The couple took a glance in the night sky and they witness as the moon slowly disappearing. Vera was right, the night sky lost its beauty.

"Charles" The woman said as she gripped the fabric of her husband while sobbing hard.

"Im sorry" Guilt made its way through his body. Its my fault. I will do everything

"Lets just give her a normal life and love her with all our heart." He continued.

Unbeknownst to them, there's a certain pair of eyes looking at them, smirking

"This is the start of your nightmare. A mark that will remind her that she's the curse one"


AYO!!!! Im back! Hope you like it :D Sorry for the errors :D