Mistaken Identity

The Moon Bearer

AN: I was really inspired right now. Thanks for your amazing comments. I really appreciate it except for those commenting "please update soon" Its really upsetting to see. Anyways, enjoy!


"I'm Sooyeon"

"Nice to meet you. But sorry I never met you before"

"What?"

"That's impossible. I mean I remembered your name, face, everything and I'm sure about that" Sooyeon continued.

"Sorry. But no." Taeyeon said

" *Sigh* I'm sorry about that. I forgot there were a lot of Taeyeon in this country. Sorry again"

"Its okay."

"But still! By the way, I'm Sooyeon" This time Taeyeon shook Sooyeon's hand

"Nice to meet you. I gotta go"

"Wait!" Sooyeon held the latter's wrist with care.

"It's already dark out there and it might be dangerous for you to go"

"It's okay. I'm used to it"

"I dont think so. Please. My house is nearby here you can stay there if you want." Well, I dont want to go back. It wouldnt hurt right. It she seems trustworthy.

"Ok" Taeyeon answered flatly.

"Omo! Jinja?!" Taeyeon eyed Sooyeon curiously that made the latter to blush.

"I-Im sorry. Come lets go!" She looks cute when she blush :D

On their way "home", they suddenly encountered some group of men.

"So they managed to escape"

"Seems like this little ice princess was the cost" Ice princess? She seems warm at me.

"Get out of our way" Sooyeon said sternly.

"How I wish" Then the men started to jumped to them. Fortunately, both of the girls were a skilled fighter. They dodged,kicked,punched each men but it seems like they were not planning to back down.

It pissed Sooyeon so she decided to do something. A light that luminated her whole body was seen. The men were stopped for a while because of this phenomena.

"Damn! Im tired about this!" Sooyeon said and started hitting the men. As doing so, she started to lose her energy so one of the men managed to get a grip on her and punched her straight on her face.

This made Taeyeon to rage. She didnt notice a light also luminated her body and her eyes was slowly changing its color. And strong impact passed to all of them. Those men started to flew away as the imapact hitted their bodies. She managed to get a grip to one of the men who punched Sooyeon a while ago and started to punch him repeatedly until someone spoke beside her and held her wrist.

"Stop" Sooyeon said. This made Taeyeon to stop and calm a bit. She threw the almost lifeless body on the floor. Her eyes were slowly changing back to its original color. A hand suddenly held her hand intertwining it. Making her to calm down fully.

"Its okay now. God you almost killed him."

"Sorry" Taeyeon spared a glance to the lifeless bodies on the floor and herself. I'm just like him

"Stop worrying. You didnt killed them okay?" Sooyeon assured while tightening her grip a bit to the latter's hand.

"Come on. Lets head home I'm tired" And with that, they walked back hand in hand. A smile was plastered on their faces as if they were contented about what happened.

She seems to calm me down. No one has the power to do that. She's unique.

I know your that girl I saw before. Those eyes... I will never ever forget that. Those beautiful eyes. So captivating. I will fulfill my promise Taeyeon-ah. I will.


So... What do you think? I think its a little bit corny. haha! Sorry not my forte but still exploring :D Hope you enjoy! And...... DRUMROLL!!!! I'm planning to write an one-shot collection of Taengsic perhaps. Stay tuned about it!!!