The Moon Bearer

The Moon Bearer

AN: Haha! Just like the title. But this chapter will be the introduction of the moon bearer. Please dont kill me about this >_<


Eight years passed but still no cure for it. The couple accepted the fact and they just want their daughter to have a normal life, but just like Vera said, she never had it.

They trained their daughter to defend her self though she never used it yet. Their daughter was calm and that makes them contented.

Just like any other kid, she just want to fit it and play but unfortunately, the world was cruel. Some kids throw her away, or making faces about her because of the fact she's the curse one. She tried and tried yet same response, until she get tired of it and decided to isolate herself. But one day, she tried her luck again.

"Can I join?" She asked shyly.

"Ye- The cursed one!" A kid yelled. 

"Wait! I know her name! Your Taeyeon right?" Another kid asked. This made the kid nod her head.

"Ha! She's not just the cursed one! She's also dumb! Haha!" The group of kids start laughing at her. Taeyeon felt hurt because all she ever wanted was someone to be her friend. But she thought she was wrong. The world was indeed a cruel place.

"I bet her parents hate her! I mean who wouldnt right?" This made Taeyeon lose all her sanity. Everything seems to stop as her heart starts to rage. Her eyes ere slowly changing its color. A color that nobody can describe and this made the kids to stop laughing.

"No one can talk like that when it comes to my family" She said. Her voice were full of rage. She was about to make them feel her wrath when someone hold her hand, intertwining it.

"All of you! Stop what your doing! Or else you all going to face my wrath!" With that, all the kids run for their lives. 

"Are you okay?" The kid asked. Taeyeon's rage was slowly fading away and she managed to answer the girl.

"Yes" She answered coldly.

"What's on your forehead? Its beautiful..... Just like you" She said as she moved her hand to touch the mark on Taeyeon's forehead but immediately dodged it.

"I need to go" Taeyeon said as she immediately made her way but stopped by the girl.

"Wait! What's your name?"

"Taeyeon." With that she run away. No one will die because of me.

"Taeyeon" The girl mumbled.

"I hope we meet again"


Mianhae :D