Mr. Kim

the One Who Belong to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Ji Hyo was awake from her dream land, she can feel a warm of sun touch her skin. She sniff the air around her and smell something delicious of food. She smile to imagine how tasty meal that she’ll eat. 

 

 

         Ji Hyo wake her body and start walking outside room to go toward kitchen. She doesn’t mind how messy she is, how disorderly her hair or how sleepy her face looked like. What was in her mind is only food, and she really want to have a meal soon. She even doesn’t notice that she is bring a long the blanket around her body.

        “Jong Ki-ah... are you home?” ask Ji Hyo while her walking to kitchen.

         “I’m so glad that you’re at home, I’m so hungry” said Ji Hyo sit at chair infront of kitchen table. She try to wake up fully and open her eyes clearly just to see another figure of man. A man that standing infront of her is not her flower boy dongsaeng Jong Ki but her muscular lecture Kim Jong Kook. Ji Hyo staring at him blankly with her open mouth, she wipe her eyes thnik that maybe she only imaginate him but Jong Kook is still infront of her looking at her silently.

 

 

“good morning Ji Hyo-ssi” greet Jong Kook to Ji Hyo.

Now after heard his voice Ji Hyo is completely wake up. She hurried stand up and run away toward her room. She lock the door but to her surprise now she realize that she even not in her room. The room that she enter is a masculine room that dominated by color of black and white, it’s so much different from her pinky room.

“where am I? Why I’m here? What I’ve done last night?” ask Ji Hyo to her self.

“Ji Hyo-ssi, are you okay?” ask Jong Kook worry outside after knock the door.

“why am I in his apartement?” ask Ji Hyo again confuse.

“Ji Hyo-ssi, it’s okay, I can explain everything, I know you are confuse because you can’t remember anything, it’s okay, just go outside” ask Jong Kook to Ji Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter