A Heart-broken Guy

the One Who Belong to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ji Hyo is with her classmate wait for Mr Yoo and want to give their task. They were waited for long time but Mr Yoo just seem nowhere. Ji Hyo and her best friend Ji Min are standing in front of the office while Haha is sitting face the two girl. “Ji Min-ah... do you want borrow my comb?” ask Haha suddenly to Ji Min. “why?” ask Ji Min curiously. “you hair is look a little mess, I think you need to repair it” tell Haha then. “yah Pororo don’t ever dare to complain about girl apperance! Don’t you know that is a sensitive topic for them, aih... you really can’t understanting a girl” nag Ji Hyo to Haha. “yah Ji Hyo ah, what wrong with you? I just tell her nicely, why are you always try to start bickering with me?” ask Haha annoyed, but actually he is not really annoy to Ji Hyo, they always bicker each other but it just for fun. “why? You don’t like that? I don’t like you too,  you with your short body and a wild eyes when you see a beautiful girl, aih you’re such a playboy, the ugliest playboy ever!” said Ji Hyo with merong face.         “yah Song Ji Hyo!” Haha stand from his sit and walk toward Ji Hyo pretend like he will fight with her. Ji Hyo step backward to avoid him while stick out her tongue. But for her unfortune she bump to someone behind her.             She fastly turn her body and bow to man that bumped by her. For her surprise the one that she bump is Kim Jong Kook. He just glare at her without any expresion.       Ji Hyo doesn’t speak anything and just bow for her mistake then Jong Kook step forward and continue his walking. “yah its all because of you Pororo!” said Ji Hyo then pull Haha’s hair. “yah Ji Hyo-ah, appo! Appo! Your strengt is like a muscular man. Do you even a girl?” ask Haha while trying to release his self from Ji Hyo but he just fail. “what? What did you said? There is no man who can be cute and beautiful like me you know” said Ji Hyo pull Haha’s hair harder. “yah both of you, stop fighting! Mr. Yoo is coming here” tell Ji Min to both of her friend. Ji Hyo suddenly release Haha hair then run to Mr Yoo, bow and talk a little then give their task to him.       Kim Jong Kook who secreetly observed Ji Hyo giggle with him self to see Ji Hyo behave. It’s just his first time to see another side of Ji Hyo.

“that cold girl is sometime really funny and childish” said Jong Kook to his self. He then continue his work and go to his office.

              It was a long day for Jong Kook because he has so many thing to do. He have to finish his resume and then attend lecture meeting. After spending so much time to work he can feel his stomach is asking him badly to eat. He never skip his time for eat because he really care about his health. After finished all of his task he ask Kwang Soo to have a meal with him. Kwang Soo is he only younger friend in his office, Jong Kook has no a same age friend because most of lecture are older than him. Kwang Soo is not a lecture like Jong Kook but he is a laborant there. Both of them are really close each other. Kwang Soo and Jong Kook then go to the restaurant near University. As always Jong Kook order a heathy food that for Kwang Soo is like a grasy food while Kwang Soo order meat. For drink, Jong Kook prefer a green tea and Kwang Soo order Cola. Suddenly Jong Kook catch a shadow of familiar girl’s figure. Song Ji Hyo seem waiting someone outside of restaurant. After a minute a younger man appear and hug her tighlty.      He is a good looking person and have a flower boy image even with his disguised face.  Jong Kook looks so focus at them        while a question crossing his mind.    “is she like someone younger?” ask Jong Kook to his self.     Kwang Soo who catch Jong Kook attention is somewhere else try to follow Jong Kook gaze and find a familiar figure that often he saw in TV screen.       “isn’t he that upcoming actor Song Jong Ki?” ask Kwang Soo curiously. “an actor?” ask Jong Kook to Kwang Soo without look at Kwang Soo. He still focus on Ji Hyo who look so happy and smile brightly greet that actor. After chit-chat for a while Ji Hyo and disguised Jong Ki enter the same restaurant where Jong Kook and Kwang Soo eating. Jong Kook feel his heart beat increase when he realized that Ji Hyo sat behind him in the opposite of his direction. Even they sit at different table but somehow Jong Kook can smell Ji Hyo scent and it’s make him more nervous.     “noona.... how is your day?” ask Jong Ki to Ji Hyo.                 “I always have a great day, how about you my dongsaeng?” ask Ji Hyo enthusiasly. “ah... so he is her dongsaeng? Why don’t I realize that with their same sure name, I think he is her boyfriend, wait? What’s wrong if he is her boyfriend?” Jong Kook talking to his self while hearing SongSong conversation. “producer Ji just offer me a new drama noona” tell Jong Ki happily.  

      “jinja? That’s really great Jong Ki ah. But it’s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter