Kim Jong Kook- Knowing Her

the One Who Belong to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“let’s just go home, you were drink so many soju, what are you doing really? It’s not good for your health!” nag Jong Kook try to help Ji Hyo stand.

“yah Jong Kook ahjussi, how dare you touch me!” glare Ji Hyo coldly to Jong Kook. Jong Kook doesn’t mind at all and continue what is he does. He just want to take Ji Hyo home as fast as he can. Ji Hyo try to push Jong Kook away but her strength can’t be compare with him. Finally Ji Hyo is give up and let Jong Kook to send her to his car.

Jong Kook make Ji Hyo sit at the passenger then he run to driver sit after fasten safety belt to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was sleep when Jong Kook enter his car. Jong Kook just smile and wipe her hair that cover her face.

“what a beautiful mess” said Jong Kook and smile to sleeping Ji Hyo. He was feel so happy that he can find her and feel her existence around him make Jong Kook feel happier. Jong Kook drive his car silently and sometime staring at Ji Hyo.

“Dong Wook.. Lee Dong Wook....” murmur sleeping Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook was frozen to heared Ji Hyo call Dong Wook name while sleeping.

“I was broken Dong Wook ah.... I’m so sick” said Ji Hyo again while closing her eyes. She move her position to more comfortable one then continue her sleep. Jong Kook was left silently. He can feel that his heart was as cold as the weather outside when he heard what Ji Hyo said. He can sense a sadness from Ji Hyo voice and he know that somehow he feel more suffering to see Ji Hyo in pain. One thing that make his heart more hurted is he know that even Ji Hyo feel sad and broken she still love Dong Wook for 4 years. Name of Kim Jong Kook is never exist into her heart and he is just a stranger to her. He was just nothing to her.

After arrived at their appartement Jong Kook park his car then exit from his car and walk toward Ji Hyo direction. He opes the door gently so it will not disturb her sleep, he untie her safety belt then carry her body at his back. He can smell Ji Hyo scent even the smell of soju cover it. Jong Kook heart beating so hard and he can feel his face became red. He is very nervous that Ji Hyo is very close to him.

Ji Hyo can feel a warm around her body, in her sleep she can smell a comfortable scent that make her feel safe. She hug Jong Kook tighter to secure her self. She never be so comfortable and save like this before. And it make her fall sleep deeper. Jong Kook sense a tighter hug of Ji Hyo hand, he has a breathless and frozen in his position. His heart just like want to explode everytime. After try to control and calm him self, Jong Kook manage to carry Ji Hyo inside. When they reach their apartment Jong Kook confuse because he doesn’t know the password of Ji Hyo apartement. So without any choice he bring Ji Hyo into his apartment. He walks toward his room and put Ji Hyo softly at his bed. When he is about to leave, Ji Hyo grab his hand and open her eyes.

“don’t leave” said Ji Hyo softly.

“Ji Hyo-ah... I’m not him” said Jong Kook sadly staring at her. Ji Hyo pull his hand so Jong Kook sit beside her who is laying.

“Jong Kook oppa....” said Ji Hyo caress his face. Jong Kook is blank, he is wonder is she really call his name? The soft of Ji Hyo touch make him feel comfortable. Jong Kook caress Ji Hyo hand which touch his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter