My New Neighbor

the One Who Belong to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was already pass midnight but Jong Kook still not able to sleep. His eyes are closed but his mind is drag him away to another thing. The conversation of Song-Song sibling is like haunting his mind. “ so she was in love with someone for 4 years and never move? She said that there’s no one better than him.” Jong Kook smirk when thinking of the last word. “she must be really in love with him, but why? She said it just a oneside love story but still she love him? Why? That Lee Dong Wook surely a lucky guy to been loved like that ” Jong Kook keep wondering his mind with multiple questions.   He keep asking him self why does she still in love with him even when see felt that it was a oneside story. She never hope he will pay back her love but she is not hurted even a once and just happy being in love? Isn’t she so naive? Or maybe she just a fool? Why does she keep loving and waiting for nothing? For the first time of his thinking, he thought that Ji Hyo was actually so pity about her onside feeling but when he think more about it he realized that he is not pity her at all. Not even a little, feeling her big and sincere love to someone make him adore her. She was so naive but somehow so wonderfull. How can she managed to love someone without feel any pain and not hoped the return of her feeling.    He thought that Ji Hyo is a tough and cold girl but then he realize that she actually so lovely inside. Thinking about that somehow he just want to protect her fragile side. But then, he continue wondering about his feeling toward her, why does he changed into someone who really want to take care of her. He is nothing to her, they not even close, not even ever talk to each other. She just his student like another student but why thought of her keep haunting his mind. He admit that she really such a beautiful girl, sometime she is not looked cute from her tomboy side, but when he look closer she is just ordinary cute and naive girl.   “if she is mine, I would make sure to make her happy and secure, happier than what she feel when she in love with him, if she is mine. Wait? If she what? Ah Kim Jong Kook, what are you thinking about? She is your student! Your student!”nag Jong Kook in his mind.   Being frustated because not able to sleep, Jong Kook manage to open his eyes and stare at his clock. It’s already 4 a.m it’s mean that he is not sleep a whole night. 

He then decide to change his cloth into exercise training. He wear his black jacket, put his watch then earphone at his ears. He manage to take a bottle of water to help him from dehidration that might happen. He then go out from his apartement and go down from the high building then jogging around the near park. It’s actually still dark outside but he just was used to about it.                              Each morning he alwasy manage his self to do some exercise jogging around the park. Today is Sunday and he has no plan to do outside, so he think that he will have more enough time to relaxing his exercise. Time pass by and its already 6 a.m the sky look lighter than before. Jong Kook decide to stop his exercise and go back to his apartement. Jong kook was live alone for 10 years. His parent was live away in Anyang.    He has a hyung that continue his family business of Kim cooperation. It was a family business for his family from generation to generation. His father is the second generation. His hyung was manage to help their business and was married with a girl from a ric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter