the Awkwardness between them

the One Who Belong to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It still early morning, the weather feel good, really fresh even a bit cold. A woman with her black long hair walking slowly alone while listening a music from her phone. She wear a long jeans and a casual blue skirt. She lead to her University. Her smile sometime appears when she listen a beautiful melody of the song that she listened that titled “was so pretty”. She just imagine that maybe it will be great if someone sing that song for her, she never has a boyfriend like her other friend so its so rare to hear a romantic word from any boys. Its not like there is nobody who ever have a crush to her but somehow each men that said love to her is just someone who’s not she like.

She wont give any hopeless for each men that like her, she just want to make everything clear to show when she like or dislike something. She’s Song Ji Hyo, a student of Teaching Faculty of Sains. She’s at her sixth semester, compare with her friends she is the youngest one in her early 20 years old. She’s smart but not really great with her intelegent. Sometime she looks very blank, but can really cheerfull at every moment. She is actually has a kindhearted but somehow she more look cold hearted. She just sometime so cold about everything and not trying to take a big deal around her, its not because she not care at all, she does, but she prefer enjoy her own world without disturbed by another one’s business.

In the midle of her walking, she see a man walk toward her from opposite way. She knew who is the man even just look from away, she knew where he want to go, he has a same direction like her. She almost reach their direction but somehow she slower her step just like want to waiting for him. She doesn’t even understand why she has to wait for him. Their relation even so awkward. But she just doesn’t mind about it. She doesn’t know how slow her step but somehow the man that she waited was right in front of her. That man is Kim Jong Kook, the youngest lecture of Teaching Faculty of Sains. It’s mean that he is Song Ji Hyo’s lecture. He’s in early 30 years. He has a good appereance with a muscular body and handsome face. A tons of girl from student was adore him and been his fansgirl. Some of them showed their adorance and some just talked about him behind. With his fast step he just walking in front of Ji Hyo and she just follow his step.

When they most reach their direction, Jong Kook turn his head to see Ji Hyo undirectly but he just face that Ji Hyo look to another way. He just sigh with her act to him, its not the first time Ji Hyo avoid to see eyes to eyes with him. He was wonder why that Ji Hyo looked always avoid him. He was sure that Ji Hyo is really a good student when it come to take attention to her lecture. Before she avoided him, she always look eyes in eyes to him everytime he say something in his class. She just a big listener and a good observer.

For first, he doesn’t realize that Ji Hyo’s behave toward him is so different with Ji Hyo’s behave to another lecture. But by time pass, he just finally feel their awkward relation. She is his student and he is her lectur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter