Five- V Traingle

XX and I

It turned out that I have almost all my classes with Taehyung.  Everything except PE. Taehyung was an instant success. All the teachers loved him because he knew all the answers blah blah blah. How stupid. He was also popular with the ladies as well. Hey, not that I'm jealous. 

There's this girl in our class named Ivy who just came from America. Was it just me or does Ivy seem to have a thing with Taehyung? Taehyung tried to approach me a few times earlier, but all his fan girls blocked him. 

And now here I was in PE. It's a pretty relaxing class, nothing but a few simple exercises. That's what I loved about Asian outdoor classes.

"Hey, Riyeon. Do you want to be my running partner?" Said Jungkook. He was also popular with the ladies and as he asked me, I saw a lot of glares coming my way.

"Yeah, sure. I can do that." I said. 

Jungkook smiled, making me blush. "Okay then. Off we go." He gave me a slight push and just like that, we ran. The envy of Class A PE.

"Would you like to hear some music?" He offered me while we were running." 

"Why not? Thanks." I took one of the ear buds.

The music was Boy in Luv by BTS and as we listened to it, running became an easy task.

The whistle blew. Jungkook and I rested on the bench. 

"Are you ready for the math test tomorrow, Riyeon?" He asked. 

"Haha, not really. What are grades, anyway." I jokingly replied.

"Well, you're smart so I assume you don't worry about these kinds of things." He said.

"Are you kidding? You're the smart one here. Who's the one who solved that problem? Who's the one who figured out the answer to the problem the teacher was stuck on?" I said in shock.

He laughed and messed my hair, which suprised me. "You know, I've only known you for two months and I've got to say, I'm quite attracted." He smiled/smirked.

"PDA doesn't really fit well in PE, you know." A voice said. Taehyung.

He walked over and grabbed my forearm. "Sorry, was she off flirting with different men again? Gosh, Royeon. For an independent girls who likes to get in the arms of stalkers alone at night, I've got to say that I'm here to put a stop to this. 

Wait, what? Jungkook looked at me skeptically and Taehyung looked at me seriously. Oh no. Before I could say anything, Taehyung grabbed my wrist and as the bell rang, he lead me to our last period.