Six- Come Again?

XX and I

School was finally out and I don't recall being happier than right now. Jungkook offered to take me home, which struck me as odd because he and I didn't really talk much. In fact, he's been acting a little... Close? Taehyung seemed bothered by him and told me not to go near Jungkook. 

I don't know if that was out of jealousy or just plain animosity.  I scribbled some words on my notebook, then I erased. I couldn't concentrate on my studies. I needed to get some stuff out of my mind. 

As I was going out, I remebered Taehyung. He wouldn't want me to go out like this, but the night seemed okay. Kind of safe too, though that may be my imagination. Anyways, I couldn't always depend on him. I headed out.

The night felt good. I walked and kept walking. Everything from Taehyung to that creepy man ran though my mind. I don't even remeber what happened before all this. One thing is for sure, Taehyung, or V, is in quite a lot of trouble. That rascal, doesn't even tell me anything. I sighed.

Suddenly I saw someone in front of me. It was Jungkook. "Hey, Jungkook. Surprising to see you here." I said in surprise. 

"I'm sorry for the startle. I came here in hopes of talking to you." He said.

"Oh, yeah! Of course. Here, let's go to the park near by. There are swings." I sounded so stupid.

He let out a little chuckle. "Okay, let's go."

Once we got there he started to have a weird expression on his face. Worry? Guilt?

"Look, Riyeon. I have to warn you about something. You know that boy, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

This whole time, I forgot the fact that he doesn't know V lives with me. "Um. Yeah. What about him?"

"I've seen him somewhere. I can't tell you exactly where, but it wasn't a good place. Something tells me that he isn't safe to be around. You've heard those rumors going around lately, right? You can't just trust anybody. Especially him."

I was at a loss of words. Taehyung the stalker? "Taehyung is not that sort of person. I know him pretty well. He's not the type to hang out with just anybody and he's certainly not the type to stalk people in his free time."

"Don't be fooled, Riyeon. That's exactly how his victims are to think of him before they fall into chagrin. It's not quite what you would think. Mark my words. Come on, I'll walk you home. It's kind of late and scary to be here in this hour."

I was going to protest but followed. Was V really like that? Could he be the stalker everybody was talking about? Nah, it just didn't make any sense at all. Jungkook has got to be lying, right?