Two

How The Hell Did I End Up Dating BTS's Jungkook?!



Hey?
 


 

I walked to my first class which is English, duh?


I hugged my books against my chest. I don't know why but my mind started to wonder to the guy in the bus from before. I had never seen him. I would say that I am counted as a regular passenger so I may or may not know a lot of people that always took the same bus as me this past two years. But this is the first time I ever saw that guy. Why did he take that bus? I was wondering too why did he have his hoody on all the time. It was like he doesn't want people to see his face, but why?


"Sheaaaaaaa!"


 

" Janey, you scared the crap out of me!"

 

"Geez Shea, I told you stop cursing me in English. You're so racist."

 

I rolled my eyes at her remark. Janey is my bestfriend. She's a pure korean. Her real name is Jung Ji In but according to her the name is lame and uncool so she told people to call her Janey. And she is cool. The coolest bestfriend ever might I say and ofcourse, minus her obbssesion over BTS especially Jimin. God I swear she can talk about them 24 hour non-stop without taking a breath. Okay, maybe I'm a bit overreacting but the point is, she is crazy for this BTS band and can't even shut up about them even for  a second. 
 

"Shea Shea Shea !!!" Janey shriek and I was forced to cover my poor ears. Urgh, her high pitch is so annoying.


"Omg Janey slow down! what it is?" I glared her and she muttered a sorry before she handed me her phone. I took a look and frown. "What am I suppose to see actually?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes saying that I'm kind of a stupid Canadian or something. Talking about racist here dear friend? 


"Remember the video that we uploaded recently on our vlog? The one that we made a cover song of Black Widow?" She asked and I nodded.


Yes, we had a vlog. Actually it was me, Janey and Dylan. Dylan is my other bestfriend and he is Korean-American. His father is an american and his mother is a Korean but he was born in American. Me and Janey met him one month after we become friend but Dylan managed to put up with us and that made we three a close friend. Janey major in English like me so she have no problem when we decided to have a conversation in English. Dylan major in Photography. He carried his camera 24 hours. Sometimes I wonder is he carry it too to the bathroom.


"Yeah I remembered. What about it?" "It seems that our fans had increased after we realeased that video and there were so many comments." Janey explained and added. "I did read all of it and guess what?" She grin at me. I shot her a confused look and urged her to continue so she did. "They made request to us."


I nodded when I finally understand it. "Which song?" I asked.


"BTS !!!!!" She screams high pitch. "They request us to make a cover of any song from BTS."

 

"Why BTS? You know that I'm not a fans and besides, I don't know any of their song." I sighed. We are already in our class. We took a seat beside each other and I added again. "Are you sure you don't have anything to do with this request?" I shot her a look.


Janey gasped. "I know I'm a huge fans of BTS but you don't say that to me woman." She crossed her arm against her chest. "They said they like your rap skill so they request BTS. I know you're not a fans of my vey talented boys BTS but you do know they are more to rap in majority of their song right?" She raised her eyebrow as she shot me a look.


I shrug. "Whatever, so which song?"


She smiled and uncrossed her arm. "That, we will disscuss it later with Dylan." She said and when I'm about to say something back, our lecturer walked in so I just shrug and muttered an 'okay' to her.


 





Janey and I are finished for today. I called Dylan and he also had finished all his class for today so we decided to hang out. Janey chose Burger King so we settled there. Me and Janey came first and a few minutes later Dylan came. He ordered our foods and we chat about the cover request.


"So, have any song in your mind now, ladies?" Dylan asked as he look between me and Janey.


I shrug. "I have no idea." I said gaining a nodded from Dylan. He's not a fans of Kpop, at all. He rather listen to Eminem or The American Reject but not kpop. I know he don't want to do this but it was his idea in the first place, he forced us to be on his vlog and since then it became our things. He also the one who made us end up making a cover of Black Widow by Iggy Azalea ft Rita Ora. But he might not expect people to like it so much. Heck, me either. It was just a simple cover video. I did the rap, Janey did the singing part and Dylan played the keyboard. Simple. Nothing special. How can we expect it to be turned to something like this?


"Well, should we leave it to our kpop queen then?" Dylan asked and looked at Janey who is tapping who knows what on her phone.


"Maybe we should." I agreed and turned to Janey. "Your highness?" I .


Dylan made a little bow making Janey slap him on his head and rolled her eyes at me. "I did have two songs in mind." She said. "But I guess we should go for an easy and simple song so I decided we should go for School of tears." She handed me her phone.


I pushed played and School of Tears was played. Dylan scooted closer to me to take a look. I have to admit, it wasn't so bad and like Janey said, simple song. The rap part doesn't sound so hard. For the singing part, well I'm not the one who going to do it though. I handed her phone back when the song ended.


"Well, that wasn't so bad." Dylan voice out my thought.


"Yeah, I can do the rapping." I agreed. "And I think I can think of something to do with the music." Dylan added.


Janey hold up her hand and grin at us. "I have a better idea." She said and both Dylan and I looked at each other and look at her back.


"What in your mind?" Dylan asked.


"Shea and me will do the rapping since there's two part of raps (suga and rap monster) so, Dylan will sing."


I snort. "Dylan can't even sing." I looked at Dylan and laughed. "He can't even get the right note."


Dylan glared at me and flip me off.


"Trust me Shea, he can." Janey look at me. "He didn't took those singing class for nothing. Don't worry honey, you can do it." She pat his head and he scoffed.


"Screw you two." He said.


"Eww, no thanks." and we both laughed.




 



Not a very exciting update but it is important for the story line so I have to do this. 
Tell me, what would you think of Dylan? should I make him like Shea in the future? You know like those bestfriend love story. 
Haha. next chapter will be more exciting and I can promise you, Jungkook will be there ;)

-Love 

-Hyonicornn