Five

How The Hell Did I End Up Dating BTS's Jungkook?!

 

Anyone up for chapter five?

 


 

Shea POV

 

“Stop touching me!”

 

“I don’t even want to touch you, !”

 

Janey gasp dramatically and I just rolls my eyes as she point her index finger toward Dylan.

 

“You did not just call me , you ing retard!”

 

Dylan smirks. “I just did, .” This two fought more than they pee for one day. I don’t even know why. People said it love. Well, maybe.

 

“For the love of cupcakes, just shut the up you two and get ready for recording.” I said. We are currently at Dylan’s house, to record the cover that we promised our vlog’s fans. Dylan have a huge house. His parent is super rich and he also the one and only child in the family, so he got all he want. Lucky guy he is. But his parent’s richness also one of many reasons why he befriend with us at first. His parent is basically a famous business couple both in America and Korea and all of their business and money will soon go to Dylan because he is the only heir. Because of that, girls always chase after him but Dylan is smart enough not to be trick by them. He knows that they just want his parent’s money and probably popularity for dating their only son. At first, both Janey and I didn’t know about Dylan’s parent and Janey manage to get into a fight with Dylan at a Starbucks because Dylan accidentally spilled a full cup of coffee onto Janey’s shirt and she basically forced him to buy a new exact outfit she wore that day. Then the three of us end up walking around the whole mall just to buy that one outfit for Janey. And since that day, Dylan manage to get along with us, well at least me. (Because Dylan and Janey doesn’t seem to get along at all.)

 

When both of them doesn’t seem to acknowledge my existence as they keep glaring each other while plotting how to kill each other in their head, I pushed the button record and sit beside Janey as I smiles to the camera. “Hey guys, It us again. I’m Shea. This two dumb head couple is unfortunately my best friends.”

 

“We are not couple!” They said in unison.

 

I rolls my eyes at the camera and act like I whisper to someone but make sure it loud enough for them to hear. “You guys can start shipping them from now.”

 

“We heard that!” They said again.

 

I turn to them and gave them a ‘duh’ face. “I know, that’s the point. Now say hi to them.”

 

Janey let out a few curse words before she start faking a smile toward the camera. “Hi, I’m Janey and I hate Dylan with every cells in me and we’re not couple and will never be.”

 

As soon as she said that, Dylan pushed her slightly away. “I’m Dylan and I hate her too. She’s not my taste.” Dylan make a disgust face while Janey gasp.

 

“Well, excuse me, you’re not even close to my type, retard.”

 

“Of course not, I’m out of your league.”

 

“Ewe, god you are awfully self-center and shameless!”

 

“Nope, I am awfully hot and handsome.” Dylan smirks. Feeling proud of his remark.

 

“Oh god.” Janey now speechless.

 

I’m the other hand, just wondering where I found these two dumb from. I have been dealing with their stupidities for so long but I have never expect their stupidities could be infinity.

 

“Okay guys, you can save it for next time, we have to start recording the cover now.” I dismiss them at start to setting the things we need. Since this time we just simply cover the vocal, we didn’t have to set up the instrument.

 

“Hey, should we do it like the original music video?” Janey asks.

 

“Well why not, that will be cool.” I said.

 

After recording, editing, re-watching it and did all the stuff we have to do, Dylan upload it to our youtube’s account.

 

“It’s done!” Janey cheers. “Well done to us!” She jump up down on the bed.

 

“Oh no, no way woman.” Dylan grabs Janey and pull her off his bed. “Don’t ing jump on my bed.”

 

Janey rolls her eyes. “Geez, touché.”

 

I shrugs. “Okay now let’s get something to eat. I’m hungry as !”

 

“Yeah! Whoop, let’s eatttttt!!!!” Janey excitedly screams.

 

“Let’s eat some s!” Dylan cheers.

 

I turn to Dylan too fast that I can hear my bone made a crack noise. Then I saw Janey did the same thing.

 

Dylan noticed Janey and I are staring at him confusedly and he shrugs. “What?”

 

“You just said that you want to eat ‘s’.” Both Janey and I said at the same time.

 

“So?” Dylan asks us back. Clearly doesn’t feel the awkwardness of his own words.

 

Janey shrugs. “Never mind, I always knew you were a fool anyway.” She says and start walking off Dylan’s house.

 

 


 

 

After 4 hours wondering aimlessly around the malss, we decided to get something to drinks at the Startbucks.

 

We were walking in the malls when suddenly a couple of high school girls approached us.

 

“Excuse me,” They seems to hesitate but then one of them show something on her phone screen toward us. “This is you guys right?” One of them ask in an awkward English. They probably thought that we are some foreign tourist. 

 

My brain being too slow to digest what is in the video and same as Janey as she also look a little confused. Dylan is the first one to react. to them. “Oh yeah, it us.” He politely answers in Korean. He smiles to the girls and suddenly they start fangirling.

 

I was a little shock and confuse at first but then it finally clicked. That is our cover video! They watching it and liking it. It made sense because in that video we introduce ourselves in English and Janey and Dylan even fought in English. To be honest we always use English when we speak hang out. Both me and Dylan is a native speaker and since Janey is majoring in English, her English are very fluent. 

 

Suddenly one of them turn to me and says “Unnie your rap is awesome!”

 

“Yours too Janey unnie!” The other one added.

 

Both Janey and I look at each other confused. When we realised how stupid we seems right now, we both chuckle. This is the first time I ever get praise face to face by a fans. I can call them fans right? I was the one to answer “It wasn’t that good but thanks you two.” I thanked them and Janey nods her head. She probably too speechless to say anything.

 

“Can we take pictures with you guys?” One of them ask.

 

“Sure, why not?” I said and Dylan grab the girl’s phone and all of us stand behind and smiles toward the camera. “Say cheese.” He said before snapping the photos.

 

“Oppa so handsome!” They both squeal as they look at the pictures. And they start praising Dylan more and more. Well ofcourse he will get the most attention from girls. Typical fangirls.

 

After took a few more selfies, and encourage us to do more cover video and all, the girl thanked us again and excuse themselves.

 

“Oh my god, Shea. It’s our fans!” Janey squeals as she grabs my hand and bouncing up and down in glee. I nods to Janey and genuinely smiles as I watch the two girl walk away.

 

Dylan then pull out his phone and search out our video on YouTube. “Holy , 1k viewers! It was only a few hours after we uploaded it.”

 

“Wow.” I was speechless. To be honest I never expect our video cover would get this huge attention from them. According to Janey, the song is an old song from BTS, so it is normal if it don’t get a lot of viewers but this is just out of my expectation.  I look at Janey and I think she also wasn't expecting this by the shock looks in her face.  

 

“Is this BTS boys that famous?” Dylan asks Janey.

 

“They are super famous! They even have a lot of international fans!” She answers proudly. Well who wouldn't? It is her favorite boy group after all.

 

“Well, it make sense then.” Dylan shrugs. Being famous didn’t bother him that much. He already got attentions more than he want to. But it does bother me and Janey. I didn't use of having too much attention. Even when I was back in Canada, I was the average girl because I don't like being in the spotlight. Too much attention gave me too much pressure and I'm the kind of person that can't handle it. I can end up pass out on the spot. It did once, when I was in middle school. Since then, I never want to be in the spotlight again.

 

Janey snatch the phone from Dylan’s hand and starts scrolling down the screen.  “They left lots of comments. Let’s go home and read it!”

 

I turn to Dylan and raised up a brows. “Should we?” 

 

“Well, we don’t have any other interesting thing to do anyway.” 

 


 

Look forward for the next chapter. 

It will be interesting! 

Hold on kay, Jungkook will appeare soon. 

He just busy with his comeback since this story is when BTS going to comeback with their song 'I Need U' 

Probably in chapter six/seven I will give you guys more of BTS. 

Lots of love hyonicornn

Check out my other story Saving the Bad boy casting EXO Kai

Trailer here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDISKrp3S2o