Three

How The Hell Did I End Up Dating BTS's Jungkook?!



Third chapter.


 







"Are you sure you don't need a ride?" Dylan asked once more. He now in his car with Janey in the passenger seat.


I smiled at him and said. "Yes, Dylan. I'm sure. I need to go somewhere."


"Where? I can always drop you off ." He offered again.


I sighed. "It's okay Dylan. I promised." I look at him to make sure he was convinced.


He hesitated but nod afterward. "Alright, if you said so." He said. "Right, let's send the queen home, shall we?" He added while grinning to me but the grin doesn't last long when Janey smacked the back of his head from the passenger seat. "Geez, woman. Stop abusing me." He whines, rubbing the back of his head.


"Maybe I will if you stop bullting me." Janey scoff.


I saw Dylan rolls his eyes and I chuckled seeing these two idiots. And unfortunately, these two idiots are my bestfriend. Oh the irony.


"See you tomorrow, Shea. Take care!" Janey holler before Dylan drove away.




 






I turned my heels and walked to the place I had in mind.


After a little walk, I found myself sitting on the bench beside the Han River.


I didn't do anything. Just sit there and stares ahead.



All the memories came rushing through my mind. The memories of my used to be family.



It was a year before my parent died, we had a family trip to Korea because I literally forced them to. It was like our family tradition, to go to a trip once a year. We had been to Paris, New York, Japan, even Malaysia but that one year, our last year, I decided to go to Korea. We had so much fun. Visiting the Jeju Island, went to the Seoul Tower, and so much more. The best moment was when we ride a bycle along side the Han River. Dad bought ice creams for each of us and we sat beside the river, our ice creams. I had never been so happy before, it was the best moment in my life.

Having fun with your family in your dream city. It was beyond happiness.


But I never expect those memories, that trip, was our last trip together.


I miss them. I really am. That's why I came here. Here are the only memories left for me. I wasn't in Canada. I wasn't in my old house which would be full of our memories together, I am in Korea and here is the only memories we had together. Every time I miss them, I will come here and replay the memories. It made me felt better.


Mom, dad, I miss you...


"Hey."


I look at my back and saw a boy looking at me. He wore a black jeans and a black leather jacket with a cap on top of his head. He look young, probably the same age as me. 


I didn't realised I was crying when he suddenly asked.


"Why are you crying?" He looked at me concern.


I used one of my hand to touch my cheeks and he was right, There were tears on my cheeks.


"Are you okay?" He asked again.


I quickly wiped away the tears and nod my head. "Yeah, I'm okay." I gived him a small smile.


He didn't look like he believe me but he nod afterward. "Okay." He said.


I just awkwardly nod. I didn't know what else to say. He just saw me crying! how the hell should I react? cursed me for being so emotional.


After a few moments of silence, I finally brave enough to say something. "Nice weather tonight." and it was the lamest thing to say. 

I mentally facepalm myself.


Really Shea? from all things, you decided to say about weather?


The boy awkwardly nod. "Yeah, kinda." He said, slowly.


When it was silence again, I had enough. This is really awkward and I just really want to get the hell out of here. I cleared my throat and awkwardly stand up from the bench. "I- I better get going."

 

"Oh, s-sure." I didn't know why he stuttered but it was pretty cute.


Suddenly he asked the most unexpected thing "Can I walk you home?"


To say that I was a little taken back was acceptable because I just met him. I don't even know his name or anything about him. Of all I know, he might be a serial killer.


"I don't have any bad intention, I promise!" He must sensed my doubt to exclaim like that.


With both his hands up in a surrender position and eyes wide open;panic, I can't help but letting out a small chuckles from my lips despite the fact that I was crying a few momet before. "I don't know." I began slowly. I tap my chin and look at him with a fake suspicious look. "How canI know you're not a serial killer?" I didn't know where did I get this confident to but I just did. For some weird reason, I felt somehow safe with him.


Hearing my words, his eyes were panic now. "Gosh, I'm not a serial killer I'm a sing- I mean-" He stopped mid sentence and sighed. "I swear I'm not a serial killer. I just want to walk you home because you're a girl and it's not safe." He muttered, somehow avoiding my eyes.


"Oh." the only word that manage to escape my lips. I don't know why, but my cheeks suddenly felt hot despite the cold air and I'm sure my cheeks were red now so I looked down. Afraid he would notice that he had an effect on me.


He awkwardly shifted on his feet and looked at me. "So, where you live?" He asked.


"Uh- Just a few block away." I answered him.


"Let's go then." He said as he shoved his hands in his pockets and started walking. I nodded and followed him.


A few moments later we were side by side. Neither of us say anything. I was wondering why was he there, I did went there because I miss my parent. Sure it sounds depressing but what else could I do?

 

He cleared his throat making me looked up to him. He didn't look at me when he asked. "Why were you crying?"
 

I was taken back by his question. When I didn't answered right away, he looked at me and I quickly looked away. I remembered my dead parent and sighed.


He must heard it cause after that he said "It's fine. You don't have to answer it. I'm sorry for asking." He apologised.


I looked up at his eyes and saw a glint of guilty in its. I gave him a small smile. "No, it's okay." He nodded and looked ahead.


"Why were you there, though?" I asked him.


He didn't answer right away making me look at him. He avoid my eyes and bite his lips. "I- I was just in my way home." He looked unsure before he answered but I didn't press it more. If he didn't want to tell me the truth it's okay because I didn't answer his question either. It's fair enough. We are strangers anyway.


"Where are you from?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow to him and he added. "You didn't look like Korean." He said matter of fact.


It's true, I didn't look like Korean. In fact I didn't look like Asian people at all. My skin were way too white almost pale, my eyes were blue, and my face is actually look like your typical Canadian. My hair is luckily brown and not blonde. There are quite a lot of Korean with brown hair. I probably got it from my mom cause she also got a brown hair meanwhile my father and Sher were blonde. The only thing I might have in common in Asian girls was my height. I am a short girl. Back in Canada, all my girl friends were taller than me but here, my height was considered an average.

"Oh, yeah. I'm from Canada." I answered him. "I'm studying here." I added.


"Which place?"


"Yonsei University, major in English." I told him and he nodded.


"How old are you?" He asked another question.


"I'm turning 20 soon. How about you?" I asked back.


"I just turned 20 last month."


"Really? Happy be-late birthday then." I wished to him.


He let out a dry chuckles and looked at me. "Thanks." He thanked me.


"No problem." I said.


After that neither of us say anything. There was silence but somehow it was a comfortable silence. I used this chance to take in his appreance. He wasn't that tall but still taller than me. His eyes were black, and his skin were white but not pale like me. I can't see his hair because he was wearing a cap. When my eyes landed on his lips I regret it. His lips looked so soft and pink. I wonder how it feel against mine.

Oh my god! What the hell I'm thinking? You just met him Shea! you can't think of kissing him! I scolded myself.


I didn't realised we were already in front of my apartment building when he suddenly cleared his throat. I pulled out of my thought and looked up to my apartment. "I live here." I said unnecessarily. 


He shift on his feet awkwardly. "Nice place." He said. 


"uh- I better go in. My sister probably freaking out now." I said. I don't know why I felt nervous, I just did.


"Yeah, sure." He said while scracthing the back of his head.


I awkwardly smiled at him. "Thank you uhm- for walking me home." I thanked him.


"Yeah, no problem."


There were silence again and I took that as a cue for me to go in so I turned my heels around and set my step toward the building. I manage to take a few step when he hollered for me back.


"Wait!"


I turned around and look at him. "Yes?"


"I never catch your name."


I was flustered and my cheeks were surely red by now. ugh, he just asked your name Shea, not marrying him. Again I scolded myself for acting like a high school girl who just being asked by her crush. "Just call me Shea." I tried to sound as normal as I can.


"Shea." He tested it on his lips while nodding his head. "See you again then, Shea." He smiled before he walked away and I felt my heart skip a beat.


that smile...



I swear I saw it somewhere before.






 




Okay, I think I have to tell this. 

First, let's just pretend that Jungkook is indeed 20 years old. 
Second, let's just pretend that Han River and Shea's apartment are close eventho I didn't know either there are any apartment near Han River in reality. 
Third, let's just pretend that the Burger King they went in this chapter is indeed exist. 
Fourth, I didn't write this fanfic based from the real fact or anything cause I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO KOREA and I'm too lazy to make any research. Let's just imagine it okay?

Btw, I changed the description but I think I will change it once more cause I don't think it interesting enough. 

-Love 

Hyonicornn