Four

How The Hell Did I End Up Dating BTS's Jungkook?!

Uhm, is it too late now to say sorry?



 

Shea POV


“I’m back.” I hollered as soon as I step my foot into the apartment. Shery should be home already. I walks to the kitchen and grab a mineral water from the freezer and drank it. I’m so thirsty from the walk just now. I know, it’s not even that far but hey, I’m not an athlete. I wasn’t born that way. I was born to lie on my bed with a popcorn on my hands and a non-stop movie marathon session.


“Hey.” I said when Shery walked into the kitchen with her pajamas on and bun hair on top of her head.


“Hey, you came home late.” Shery stated.


I put the mineral water back in the freezer. “Yeah, just got some errands to do.”

 


I watch as Shery make herself a cup of coffee. She probably going to stay up late again tonight finishing her works.

 

“Did you have dinner already? If not there’s pizza on the table, just heat it up first.”


“Yeah, I’ll get it after I change my clothes, thanks.” I said before I head out to my room. Today’s was tiring. I felt so tired and I just want to lay down and sleep but my stomach screaming food. After changing into my pajamas, I went to the kitchen again and heat up the pizza. When it hot enough, I bring the pizza to my room and put it on my nightstand. I climb up my bed and open my laptop on my lap and log in to my Facebook. I got a few new notifications and one of it is from Janey. She tagged me in our photo when we were hanging out today. In the photo, I was biting on my cheese burger without a care of the world while Janey and Dylan make a very gross kissy face on both side of my face. It was hilarious! It got a lot of likes and comments. It’s weird. Since our video go viral, we suddenly become famous. I scrolled down to read a few comments. Most of them are for Dylan, which girls keep saying he’s cute. One of them even wrote ‘Dylan is so cute that I just want to keep him in my bra forever!’ Gross girl. Haha. Omg. I laughed so hard at it. I can’t wait to see Dylan’s reaction to this. I hit the like button to the comments and I also liked the photo and proceed to the other notifications.


My phone rang and I see Janey’s name pop out. “Ssup?”


“SHEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS.” She keep repeating and I just rolled my eyes. Exicted Janey is an annoying Janey.


“Janey.”


“and…and…yes?”

 


“Will you stop rambling and tell me what the got into your pant?”
 


“Eww… That’s gross, Shea. Nothing got into my pant well not that I mind if BTS got into my pant but who am I kidding? That totally impossible and inappropriate! I don’t even know why I even think of that and- wait, I didn’t think about it, you the one who put it in my head. Shea how could you said that, how could you even think of tha-“
 


When she started to rambling again I rolls my eyes. “JANEY! FOR GOD SAKE STOP TALKING!”


The other line got quite.


“Good. Now tell me what’s up?” I asked again but there is no answer. “Janey you can speak now.”


“Oh god, thank you I thought I’m going to go crazy. Okay before I start rambling again, oh god Shea I’m so excited! BTS is going to make a comeback next week. Aaahhhhh!!!!”


“Seriously?”


“I know I know, I can’t believe it too!” She literally fangirling.


“No, I mean I can’t believe the fact that you call me and started rambling just because BTS is going to make a comeback, like seriously Janey?”


“Oh shut up Shea, this is literally the best thing in my life right now.”


I rolls my eyes but when I realized she can’t see me, I says “and you know I don’t care about your obsession over that BTS boys.” I shut down my laptop and put it away.

 


“Urghh, just give up already! I had done everything to corrupt you to like BTS. I even let you see my precious Jimin’s shirtless poster for sake! How the hell you still not an army!” I almost laugh because she sounds so frustrated and mad.


I sigh. If I keep this thing up, she will go on until tomorrow “forget it, is Dylan still alive? I hope you guys didn’t fight and you end up kill him in your way home.”

 


I heard Janey gasped and cursed a few beautiful words. “ Shea, I swear it was an accident. I didn’t mean to kill him!”


“HAHA Janey, I should give you an award for you. ‘The Best Sarcasm Of The Year’”


"Well, I try." She sigh dramatically and I mentally imagine her doing the hair flip on the other line. “but unfortunately, Dylan is still alive but I pray that he die every time he annoyed me.”


I just laugh to that. The two were always like that. They fought all the time. Dylan just like to annoyed Janey like he woke up every morning and that’s the first thing he have to do, I don’t even know why.


“Oh right, where did you went to earlier?” Janey asked like she just suddenly remember the question.

 


“Nowhere, I just want to walk and take a fresh air.” I don’t want to tell her that I miss my parent and went crying at the place that hold a lot of memories of them. She probably will feel bad and start calling herself a bad best friend for not realizing my feelings. It happened once.  I didn’t want to mention about the guy I accidentally met there earlier either because she totally will overreact.
 


“Fresh air huh, I bet you have a hot date with your secret hot boyfriend.” As soon as those words came out I choked and start coughing. Gosh, did she read my mind? Is my best friend secretly a vampire? “Why are coughing too much?”


“Nothing! My hair got into my mouth, I was choked. Gosh. Eww.” I pretend to spit hair from my mouth. When I feels like she bought it I clear my throat. “Want to start filming the video tomorrow?” wanting to change the subject.


 

“Sure, I only have two classes tomorrow then we will crush at Dylan’s house after that.”
 

“Cool.”

 

“Okay great, now I’m going to sleep. Goodnight Shea. Bye!”

 


After I bid her goodnight back, I hang up. It’s only took me a few minutes to fall asleep. Today surely not my best day besides meeting that cute guy. Wait, did I just say a man I just met a few hours ago cute? Seriously Shea?
 

But I couldn’t disagree though, he is cute and he got a great smile on his face. I wonder if I ever meet him again.


What should I call him? I don’t even know his name! And that is the last thing Shea thought before she fall asleep.


 


This is literally a warming up chapter. 
Just need time to rewrite the story in my head. 
Sorry for the hiatus though. 
Tell me what you think about the cover image.
Also, support my new story. SAVING THE BAD BOY, casting EXO Kai.
 

Lots of love hyonicornn.