Six

How The Hell Did I End Up Dating BTS's Jungkook?!

Chapter six


 

“Next please!” Janey shouted to Dylan.

 

We are currently at Dylan’s house lying on our stomach while Dylan sit on the chair while scrolling through the comments we got. So far, all the comments are positive, which says “This is great! Totally love it!” “What is the song’s name?” “Hey, they look awesome!” “Dylan is so handsome!” We got bunch of those. Also some comments from our regular vlog’s fans saying “I’m so shipping Jaylan <3” “Omg, Dylan and Janey is such a cute couple. #TeamJaylan” “They fought like a married couple.” “Finally, Shea confirmed it. The ship is sailing~” “I’m on Sheylan team tbh but Jaylan is too cute! Sorry Shea >< #TeamJaylan.” “Shea forever alone.” “Shea, please dating me!” As you all can see, they are more interested in either Dylan are dating me or Janey ever since we started this vlog channel. They even created our couple names. Typical fans.

 

“Ugh, this is gross.” Janey whines. “Why would they even shipping me with that retard.”

 

“At least you’re not the forever alone.” I jokes. “Hey Dylan, pass me the laptop.” Dylan handed me the laptop as I placed it in front of me and started scrolling through the comments. Janey joined me and started making different kind of face here and there whenever she read comments about her so called couple name.

 

“BTS should watch this! It will be awesome.” Janey read one comment from BTSahjumma. “Hell yeah they should! And then Jimin oppa will fall in love with me and we will secretly dating.” Janey said in awed as she hug a pillow, well… Dylan’s pillow to be specific.

 

“You’re so delusional.”

 

If we’re in a cartoon movie, I can see the dreamy bubble on top of Janey’s head popped as soon as those words poke it. Her smiley face turn to frown as she glares at one and only Dylan. “Can’t you give my fangirl heart a ing chance for once?”

 

“Let see. Hmm, nope.”

 

“Why do he even exist in my life? Why?!”

 

And they fought again. My body system is already adapted to it that I manage to shut them out whenever a fight break in. While they were fighting, I continued scrolling over the comments. I realized that majority of the comments came from BTS’s fans since we cover their song. I guess these boys are really famous. Getting bored with the comments, I scrolled down the recommended video and one of it caught my attention. It was recommended by HellyeahBTS. It’s a dance practice video of BTS’s Danger. Well, one video wouldn’t hurt, I thought so I clicked on it and the video played. To be honest, Janey always persuaded me to watch their videos but I never did. The beat started as soon as the video played, then the song started with one of them rapping. I must admit that his rapping skills are awesome and his voice is so deep. But it the person who rapped after him is the one that caught my attention. Not because his rapping skills, but because that person himself.

 

 I felt like I’ve seen him before.

 

In the video, he wore a plain white t-shirt with a black jeans. His hair is black and his face, I’m not quite sure where I’ve seen him but I’m definitely sure that I met him before.

 

“Hey Janey”

 

“What?” She turn to me with an annoyed face and abandoned her fight with Dylan.

 

“Who is this guy?” I pointed at the person that now singing what I think is the 1st chorus of the song.

 

“That’s Jungkook. His real name is Jeon Jungkook. Born in 1st September 1997, can sing, dance and rap, he’s the maknae of the team, trained for 3 years, he want to visit Australia, his height—”

 

“Okay that’s too much information. You can stop.” I said as I hold up my hand to her. I turn my attention back to the video and my eyes followed this Jungkook guy. “I felt like I’ve seen him before.” I said.

 

“Of course you did!” Janey replied.

 

“I did? When?” I was shocked. She knew? I don’t remember telling her about any of this. Even me myself doesn’t remember where, when or even how I met him. I just felt like I did and I’m not sure about it either.

 

“At the mall. On the commercial board.”

 

I look at my best friend and cursing her in my head. “That’s not exactly what I means, stupid.” I pushed her off the bed. Annoyed by her stupidity.

 

“Ouch!” She whines as she fall first on the floor, “Well I’m sorry for trying to give some ideas.” She said as she stand up and throw a pillow to me. It hit my back but I ignored her. Still thinking about the Jungkook guy.

 

“Ugh, I’m so bored. Let’s go out.” Janey whines again.

 

“Finally someone speak my language.” Dylan who were abandoned just now piped in. “Let’s Dylan show what the real fun is girls.” He said as he grab his key car and ordering us to follow him.

 

“Where are we going?” I asks.

 

Dylan smirks. “To heaven, my angels.”

 

“Is he high?” Janey asked me.

 

I look at Dylan and he just smile proudly at me then I turn to Janey. “I’m not sure.”

 

“Okay girls, it’s time. Can’t let the other angels waiting.” He said and then went into his car.

 

Me and Janey look at each other. “I can’t believe you having a crush on him.”

 

“I’m not having a crush on that retard!”

 

“Sure you don’t~” I smirks and get into the car as well. 

 

 


 

A short chapter guys
The next chapter is coming very soon. 
Probably tonight or tomorrow.
And like I promised, Jungkook and the others will come out. 

Lots of love hyonicornn