One

How The Hell Did I End Up Dating BTS's Jungkook?!


First chapter ! Drop your comment pretty please...
Enjoy ! and let me know either you want this story to be a long or short story, okay? 

Love,


-Hyonicornn 




 


 

Shea POV


I dared myself to look into his sparkling eyes. As expect, I lost in it within a second. His manly yet soft eyes hold my gaze and I can't seem to look away.

He took my small hand into his own and the warm of his hand almost make my knees weak. "I love you, Shea." He whispered. My heart skip a beat.

"Jungkook I- I- " I opened my mouth to say that I love you too but I can't. My voice stuck in my throat, so I just stared into his beautiful eyes. Letting he knows my feelings through it.

"Shea.." He lean closer. Our lips almost touch and I can felt his warm breath on my lips. "Be my girlfriend?" He asked. His voice was so soft and sincere so I nodded. A beautiful smile appeared on his face and I can't help but smile back to him. He look so cute and perfect. His eyes landed on my lips and back to my eyes.

I did the same. His lips look so soft and irrestable. Again, he lean closer. But this time he didn't stop until his lips touc-


"SHEA WILLY CARTER! GET THE UP!"


I jolted from my bed and boy was it a wrong move because the next second, I found myself on the floor and my head hurt. Curse you floor.


"Shea, I swear yo-"


My sister, Shery stopped mid sentence after seeing me sprawled on the floor along with my blanket. "Why did you sleep on the floor?"


Oh great. I roll my eyes at her and stood up. "For the record, I didn't sleep on the floor and I won't be on the floor either if you didn't yell my name when I'm sleep." I told her and she snort.


"You fell from your bed?" I look at her with 'duh' face. "Oh my god, that was so hilarious. I should have record it. Damn." She made a dissapoint face and then grin when she look at me. "Next time you feel like doing it, inform me first."


I mentally facepalmed myself and groaned. "Get out, I want to take a bath." I pushed her out of my room.


"Make it fast. You're going to be late!" I shut the door on her face.


I took 20 minutes to get dressed. I just wore my pink summer dress that end on my knees, my jeans jacket (because korea is colder) and I let my dark brown hair down. My hair is plain straight and I was born with it so, whatever. I reached for my heels and walked out to the kitchen.


"You really should dressed up like this more often, Shea." Shery said when I walked to the fridge to grab my orange juice. "I mean, not just waering it to college."


"Yeah yeah, whatever Sher. What time you will get home today?" I grab a glass from the closet and pour myself a glass of orange juice. I took a sip and look at her as she stood behind the kitchen counter.


She shrug. "Not sure, why? need a ride?" She asked me.


I shook my head. "No, I just want to go somewhere so I probably get home late today." I told her and she nodded.


"Where are you going though?"


 

I finished my juice and handed her the empty glass. "Somewhere." I answered her, refused to elaborate more and walked toward the front door.


"Just be careful then!" I heard her holler before I shut the door and walked away.


The college I go is 30 minutes away from our apartment. So I have to wake up earlier if I want to start my class on the right time. I major in English and now in my second semester. You guys must be wondering why the hell did I studied in Korea while there's so many other college in United States and not to mention that my major is English and we all know Korea and English doesn't sit well. The answered is, Shery. Yes, my sister. After our parent died 5 years ago, my sister got an offer to work at the Seoul International Airport. She accepted it because she know she have to even it means we have to move away from Canada to Korea. Since then, Shery is my official guardian. Luckily the work paid her a good amount of money and we manage to buy an aparment for us to live. At first it was really hard for me to adjust myself in Korea. Not even they talked a different langguage, the food, culture and everything are different, But after a year living with Korean people, I finally mastered their langguage. It wasn't that hard when you live with korean people and when you have a bestfriend which is a korean. 

When I arrived at the bustop, the bus already there so I climb up after paid the driver. The driver might know me by now. It's been two years I had took the same bus. I rarely asked Shery to give me a ride cause I know she's not a good driver so it will take forever for her to drop me at my college and then go to her work place. Being a good sister I am, I just took the bus, even it cost me to wake up extra early every morning. Sher is good sister, dispite her annoying behaviour. She worked hard to paid for my college and our apartment. 

I took a seat at the back of the bus and put on my earphone. This is my routine. 30 minutes of bus ride wasn't so bad at all if you have EXO to fill you up. Yes, I love EXO. I am their biggest fans. I have all of their playlist in my phone. From Mama to Call me baby, I have it all. Call me a fans but I'm not a sasaeng fans. I love them but I didn't go stand in front of their dorm every freaking hour or even push them at the airport. No, I'm not that kind of fans. I'm the kind of fans that download all of their playlist, buy their album, read their fanfics and scream when my ship made a skinship. Omg, yes! I'm a hardcore shipper. My biggest ship is Kaisoo. Don't even make me start with them. I can talk about them all day long, trust me you won't want that. 

I was listening to EXO, What If when the bus stopped and someone got in. I didn't bother to glance up to see who cause let be honest here, I didn't know all people in this freaking Korea. So, why bother. Instead, I close my eyes and let myself lost in the song. What If is one of my favorite song in EXO new album. I'm not a fans of ballad songs but this song got me. When I'm about to lost, I felt someone presence beside me, I glance beside me and saw a boy, I g
guess so cause he have his hood up and I can barely saw his face. Did I mentioned before that the seats in the bus was almost full when I get in? No ? Well, excuse me. There was probably no seat left and he have no choice than to sit beside me so, whatever. I shrug and closed my eyes back. 


I was about to play the next songs on my playlist when the boy poke my arm. I looked at him and he pointed at my earphone. I took one of my earphone and shot him a confused look. 


"Can I listen too?" He asked. I frowned and he must noticed it when he spoke again.
 "You understand Korean?" He asked me in English. I just nodded. "Sorry. It just that the guy at the back snored too loud." He said in Korean again and pointed at the back seat.


I looked back and yes, there's a snoring guy there. A small chuckled left my lips and I quickly cover my mouth with my hand. I looked at the boy back and shrugged. "Sure, here." I handed him one of my earphone. He smiled and put it on after thanking me. I can't see his face clearly because his hoody cover up half of his face. I just can see his mouth and boy, he have a beautiful smile. Seriously. 


I pushed play to the nest song and as soon as the song played, the boy looked at me. "What?" I asked him. 


"You like Kpop?" He asked.


"Yes, but just EXO though, why you asked?" 


"You mean you just like EXO? no other groups?" He asked again. 


I looked at him and try to take in his face but like I said before, I just saw his lips so I just shrug. "Nope." I popped out the 'p'. 


I saw the boy shrug and nodded. 


30 minutes later, the bus pull over in front of the bus stop at my college. "This is my stop." I said to him. He just nodded and handed me back my earphone. I took it and shoved it into my bag. "So, uhm, bye?" I awkwardly smiled and walked past him. 


And I swear I heard him said "See you again."  



 



Drop your comment below ! 

P/S : tHAT photo of Jungkook is asdfghjkl