The Game

The world we used to play around

CHAPTER FIVE

 

Nickhun’s POV

I saw them from a far, Yoona and taec eating together at the most corner of the room. I know how happy he was after jinn-young Hyung gave him the permission to date but why do I feel something weird. Maybe, because I know him too well, I know too much.

My attention was diverted when I heard a sudden silence in this one corner, not the same corner Taec and yoona were. I looked at my lil’ bros (2pm) eating too much food. That’s why they’re quite but when I observed more, I noticed Suzy quietly watching. I know she doesn’t like to socialize too much. I remember her hiding always behind fei every time we attend parties and event but she’s with her family, right?

I don’t know but things are getting weirder and weirder or it is just me getting weird? I sat beside Suzy and at last I found out why she is so quite. “Who’s that you are texting?” the time she heard my voice she quickly hid her phone, almost dropped it because of rushing. “No one just playing games” I just now but I clearly saw she was texting someone, I’m not blind.

“Why are you not joining the fun?” I said eyes still watching the people getting crazy in the dance floor specially built for tonight. You know, we got JYP. “I don’t feel like” she let out a small laugh that I know she just faked. I feel like something’s bothering her. It’s not Bae Suji if she faked a laugh or even an aegyo. “Aigoo, why don’t you have fun with you brothers and sisters? In the next few weeks your brothers won’t be here again.” There I saw the true Bae Suji.

“Do you really need to go work abroad?” she was like a kid asking his father why he needed to work. I know it is a non-sense question asking an Idol why he needed to work internationally but what made her ask that? “Are you asking an Idol that question?” I replied mixed with laughter. ”No, I just thought, You’ve been spending so much time abroad that you spend here” she smiled a bit, that’s a real one I know. Hooray! Bae Suji is back.

“Look who’s gonna miss someone?” I was just kidding, really but the way she blushed. I already knew that was true.

Taec’s POV

“Stop talking and just eat this” I grabbed a slice of kimbap and placed it near her lips. It took some seconds before she opened and ate it. I know something’s really bothering. I looked at her and stared. I won’t deny it, she’s still beautiful as ever, her blooming cheeks, thin and red lips, and her beautiful features are just undeniably irresistible.

I saw JYP hyung walking towards us; I hope it’s not something bad. “Taec, come with Yoona, we’re gonna have fun” he tapped my back and went back to the people who gathered in the dance floor. “You wanna join them” I looked at Yoona who still feel awkward around the people who are not in the same company.

She nod but I still hesitated, I cannot drag her out there knowing how awkward she is just for me to have fun. I sat still at my chair and just stared at them having fun. No way, I’m doing it. Khun and the others started to wave at us. They wanted us to join them.  Yoona suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand, showing a slight smile she walked with me. “Are you sure?” I whispered to her. “I want you to be happy” I know those are her sincere thought.

I then carefully placed my arms in her waist as we walk together. I saw that teasing chansung standing at the side smirking in a good way to me whispering something with the guy I like calling the thai-prince. “So, now that we are complete, I’ll explain the details for the game” Hyerim announced. Obviously, she’s the host for today. “First Choose your partner” Yoon indeed my partner, no one said Yoona can’t join because she’s a SM idol so got no prob. I looked at the other guys, it seems that they pretty got partner.

Seulong got Sohee, Wooyoung got Jia, Chansung got Fei, and the guy next to me, khun got Suzy. The game started with the guys sitting in a circle. “So, Music please!” Hyerim shouted. I don’t know if you are familiar with this game called trip to Jerusalem. The mechanics of the game is pretty simple, all you need to do is sit in the chairs while the girls are walking into circle in front of you, and when the music stop, the girl must sit to one of the guys or she’ll be out.

Kinda childish but yes, they’ll do this game. After some turns and circling that can make you feel dizzy, Yona together with Jia, Yubin, and Suzy was left in the dance floor. *The DJ got as falling in love again….. Then the music suddenly stopped. I felt a sudden weight in my lap; I raised my head and saw Yubin sitting on it how awkward she fell in my lap despite of those other guys out there. “Someone seems avoiding you big guy” she whispered as she stood up and left a smile.

Everything happen so fast now three girls and two guys were left in the stage. Unbelievably, I was one. Luck must be good today. “Whoa, this getting serious, we only got Yoona, Sohee, Suzy, Wooyoung, and Taec left. Who do you think will win” Hyerim must be taking her role as the host seriously not the game.

“A little change will be done as said by our own Mr Jin Young”

“Yah! Drop the formality” San E joked from the side. “Now, it is just the first one to get a guy” she chuckled a bit. “I mean a chair. The two partners left will be the winner, let’s now start”

“Stay a little far” Hyerim guided. The time the music stopped, they also started running but wait…

Is she running towards me?

--------

Author's note:

Quite a long chapter update^^ It's been a while since I updated(Chapter 8 is not included ^^).

I don't really want to abandon the story, that's why I wanted to delete it :)

But enough about that, just enjoy the chapter :">

What do you think about the story? worth to continue or not?