Chapter

The world we used to play around

 

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

 

“Wah!” Seulong shrieked as she clung into Jia’s arms. The movie caused everyone to be thrilled. “Watch it” Jia growled, trying to push seulong off.

Taec was sitting silently beside him and Suzy who seems to be still in the silent mode. Watching her in the corner of his eyes, she can see how hard suzy tries to hide her fear. “You okay?” he asked.

Suzy glanced at him and nodded then fixed her eyes back to the screen. “Taec, your phone” Fei who was sitting on the floor poked Taec on his knees as she heard the phone ringing. He pulled his blackberry out of his pocket and saw the caller ID’s name. “Jin young Hyung?”

“Hello” he said as soon as he picked it up. “Where the hell are you!? Go here fast!” He hanged up before he can even say a word. “Who was that?”Seulong asked, he then noticed everyone was staring at him already and their attention is not anymore in the movie.

“I think I really need to go. Hyung is asking me to come and his tone is quite... you know, scary” he said with a worried look. “I’ll come with you” Seulong offered.

“We’ll come too. We can’t stay here without Seulong” Jia said.

 

----------

 

Seuolong with the others stayed outside JYP’s office as Taec entered the room nervously. After few minutes, they heard a loud bang that sounds like a hand slamming the table. It didn’t end there; they heard a voice shouting that sure belonged to JYP.

“What’s happening?” Fei asked with a shaky voice. “I don’t know... let’s just wait” Seulong said as tears are already forming in his eyes. They all know Taec to be really sensitive especially when it is his job they are talking about.

The door slowly showed a creep as everyone started to freeze to where they stood. A depressed and groggy looking Taec unveiled. “Taec what happened?” Seulong immediately approached the guy.

“Let’s talk … only… the two of us” he said, emotionless.

 

----------

 

They stared as the clouds slowly moved in the sky. The weather was perfect but their mood wasn’t. they sat in a wooden bench in a park somewhere in Seoul.

“So what hyung is telling you is to act...” Seulong asked. “You don’t feel anything for her anymore, right?”

 

----------

 

“Hyung, are you sure about this?” JoKwon asked as he stared at the man sitting on the other side of the table. “I know this is the right thing to do” Jyp said.

“But aren’t we being too mean to Taec… I mean… we can’t stop the things that are meant to happen...”

“This is what is meant to happen… nothing else nothing more” JYP growled as he mixed the almost cold coffee.